But with chicken mince, you can add any type of flavor and they are so much versatile. Form the mixture from Step 1 into meatballs: Pinch off a piece of the meat mixture and gently roll between your hands to form 1 inch meatballs. Let's stay updated! Form into 1 1/2-inch balls. Get healthy, bold-flavored recipes for FREE weekly: Have I shared with you a secret perk at where I work that we get summer Fridays off? 6. I am kind of leaning towards minced chicken (of course chicken breast mince) these days. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Lemongrass is an interesting ingredient. Continue shaping until all the meat is used. I made Avocado Chicken Burger few weeks back and they are the juiciest burger I ever had…. A food and fitness blog dedicated to serve health with taste and inspire for a balanced lifestyle. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? These are amazing as an appetizer (with a dipping sauce) or makes a great main course too (serve it over rice or noodles) or add it to your soup. Quick Asian Pickled Vegetables: 1 cup julienned carrot (1 medium) 1 loosely packed cup julienned white radish / daikon 1 cup (250 ml) warm tap water 1/3 cup white sugar … Top Chef judge Gail Simmons first met Andrew Carmellini in 2002, when he was chef de cuisine at Café Boulud. I have to tell you that it feels tremendously satisfying knowing my family enjoy the meals I put on the table – knowing that someone appreciates what you do makes all the sweat and hard work all the more rewarding. Heat 2 tbsp. Transfer to a platter and serve in Bibb lettuce leaves with the pickled shallots and garnishes. Heat a large frying pan with a glug of oil, then fry the meatballs over a medium heat, turning occasionally, for around 8 minutes until cooked. © 2017-2018 My Healthy Confessions.For professional Inquiries and usage of posts or pictures, please contact [email protected], Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Avocado Cilantro Lime Rice (a.k.a Guacamole Rice), Baked Chicken Pakoda (Baked Chicken Fritters), Smashed Chickpea Avocado and Pesto Sandwich, Flourless Avocado Chocolate chunk Cookies, Kulfi Frozen Yogurt (Saffron Pistachio Frozen Yogurt), Mint and Coriander Chutney (Green Chutney), Tamarind and Dates Chutney (No added sugar), Greek Yogurt Tahini Sauce (a.k.a Shawarma Sauce), Honey Garlic Salmon & Pineapple Foil Packets, Rajma Chawal Stuffed Bell Peppers (Kidney Beans…, Chola Mutton (Goat & garbanzo beans curry), Garlic and Herb Grilled Shrimp Bowl (With…, Avocado Chicken Burger with Spicy Yogurt Mayo, Asian-Style Mango Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken Breasts, Mediterranean Grilled chicken Pita Pockets, Instant Oatmeal Kale Dosa (Indian-Style Savory Crepes), Oats Khichdi (Indian-style Oats and Lentils Savory…, Quinoa Fruit salad with Honey Mustard Dressing…, Meal Prep Guide to Make-Ahead Freezer Friendly…, 10 Ingredient Swaps to Make Your Recipes…, TABATA TRAINING… 4 minutes to an amazing…. 1/4 cup fish sauce (nam pla or nuoc mam) Serve them straight as an appetizer with a dipping sauce or pair with rice/ noodles. In a bowl, mix the pork with the egg, lemongrass, minced shallots and cilantro, fish sauce, cornstarch, garlic and 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt. Just as I was planning my weekly menu, I noticed a heart-shaped arrow sign pointing at my Lemongrass Meatball recipe – see evidence below. Dipping sauce Let it rest for 30 minutes until flavors develop. Ultra easy to make and so much versatile. Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken meatballs - myhealthyconfessions 1/4 cup granulated sugar These Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken meatballs are full of Asian flavors, crammed with protein, crazy tender, super easy to make and perfect little balls of deliciousness…. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes. All rights reserved. The combination of lemongrass, a few dashes of fish sauce and tons of fresh herbs creates a salty brightness to crave year-round. Roast the meatballs in the oven: Arrange the meatballs spaced slightly apart on a baking sheet. Apparently, the man in my life was so happy to see that these meatballs are on the menu and drew a heart to express his love for these balls. Our 22 Best Crock Pot and Slow-Cooker Recipes. Another perk is that I get to do grocery shopping when everyone else is still at work. Pour everything into a bowl and set aside to cool to room temperature. These 3-day weekends are like a godsend that gives me extra time to sleep-in, to daydream or just to wander around thinking what to eat next. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. . Mix well until everything comes together. Slideshow: More Meatball Recipes. A slow cooker can can take your comfort food to the next level. 1/4 cup distilled … In a small bowl, mix the sliced shallots with the vinegar and a generous pinch of salt. Turn the heat up to broil and broil for 5 minutes for a bit of color. Add the meatballs and cook over moderate heat until browned and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. 4 shallots (2 thinly sliced and 2 minced), 1 cilantro (plus leaves for garnish minced), Bibb lettuce leaves, mint and basil leaves, lime wedges, chile-garlic paste and julienned cucumber and carrot (for garnish). The FLAVOR… Think about lemongrass, ginger, garlic, cilantro, fish sauce… These meatballs are flavor bomb!