View Claudia Owusu Adomako’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. user = "newswires"; See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Richard Yaw’s connections and jobs at similar companies. Agya Koo said he caused the arrest of his wife because she stole his car and gave it to her boyfriend.He said he had been loving husband and has been adequately providing for the wife and child so he was very surprised when he returned from a trip abroad only to find that his wife had stolen his car. View Osei-Owusu Adomako’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. I Will Die If I Take My Wife Back - Agya Koo. document.write(user + '@' + site + ''); Thank God for your life vic I am very happy for you to have someone to share your life with. All rights reserved. Victoria Owusu Adomako and Agyakoo got divorced after she was accused by Agya Koo in 2012 that she has stolen his car and other things from him which caused her arrest. Zimbabwe Police Deepen Probe Into Ginimbi Death Over Shooting Claims, BAMA 2020: Nankwe Hassan Wins Social Media Influencer Of The Year, BAMA 2020: Full list of winners, Pataapa honoured Ghana Comic Legend of the year, MTN Hitmaker Season 9: Kwacy Boat, RBJ Evicted; 8 Contestants Remaining, Stonebwoy, Kuami Eugene & Berla Mundi make 2020 100 Most Influential Young Africans List, Election 2020: Samini Endorses Akufo-Addo, MTN Hitmaker S9: Bryan Wins Pulse Moment Award; Two Contestants Evicted, Catch up on the latest news videos from around the world, Get the latest live updates about the Coronavirus Pandemic. 4 hours ago, Akufo-Addo Shares Fond Memories Of Rawlings Just as it goes, behind every successful man is a woman, for Alex Kofi Adu, he has had two women in his life.