Also, our big cast iron skillet is deeper and has a wider cooking surface, allowing you to sear, bake and fry better. Lucky me, I purchased this 8 inch Victoria cast iron pan as an open box from Amazon Warehouse for about $10, and there was not a single flaw to be found. And you can get that skillet really, really HOT, HOT, HOT! (Always preheat your cast iron frying pan before use). (It's... ✔️ Dishwasher & Oven Safe. 11. Contact Us; Our products . Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2020. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. I got the 10" and it's perfect for a ton of my cooking needs. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2018. This version came with such a rough surface that I can't even use it. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Frying Pan with Long Handle, 10", Black $17.99 Customers who bought this item also bought $37.99. Reactivate now I purchased the 10", 12" and 13" skillets. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Victoria - SKL-208 Victoria Cast Iron Skillet. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 5 Inch Pan Lid: Fits Victoria 6. Cast Iron Cookware since 1939. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care 1. 6. I figured they must have only seasoned the interior, but that rusted out too. Get the best deals on Cast Iron Skillet With Lid when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Victoria. Target / Kitchen & Dining / cast iron skillets lid ... Victoria Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 12" Black. I should have read further down as it explicitly says for Victoria Cast iron … 5 Inch Cast Iron Skillets. Free shipping on many items ... Victoria Glass Lid for 10 Inch Cast Iron Square Grill Pan Skillet Lid with St... $24.56. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Almost gone. This item: Victoria Glass Lid for 10 Inch Cast Iron Skillet, Frying Pan Lid with Stainless Steel Air Flow Knob $19.99 Victoria SKL-210 Cast Iron Skillet. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Areas of more pronounced bumps scatter the cooking surface and the rim. Small Frying Pan Seasoned with 100% Kosher Certified Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil, 8", Black at Amazon.com. (This is only for Victoria 6. What’s your favorite way to eat eggs? Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2017. I own cast iron pans by Lodge (12-inch) and Griswold (6-inch), which I have used for a long time, and just received a new 10-inch Field, which I have not yet seasoned. account information here. FOLLOW @VICTORIACOOKWARE ON INSTAGRAM FOR DELICIOUS CAST IRON … 4.7 out of 5 stars with 11 reviews. Great Pan! This page works best with JavaScript. I got the handle cover from the same brand because otherwise, the handle gets too hot to touch. (This is only for Victoria 13in Cast Iron Skillets. When I first got it, I rinsed it out with water and superficially dried it and placed it on my glass top and it left a bad rust ring on the glass the next day with the bottom rusted. Another use of this cast iron pan is for frying up my freshly caught walleye, pike, crappie, bass and some home cut potatoes for fries! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. ✔️ 8 Inch Pan Lid: Fits Victoria 8 Inch Cast Iron Skillets. $29.99. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Small Frying Pan Seasoned with 100% Kosher Certified Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil, 8", Black. Trust me you won't go wrong with this Victoria Iron Skillet the size to get is up to you but I find the 10" to be perfect for a wide variety of my cooking needs. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2018. Less mess, less odors. 5in Cast Iron Skillets. The length of time in the oven depends on how you like your steaks cooked. Victoria. But here's the bottom line even though I've given this skillet a great review you might buy it and for some reason (I can't think of any) decide that Y-O-U don't like, if so just send it back for a refund.......I've found that Amazon stands behind the products they sell! I enjoy good cookware, but am not fond of spending a ton for bare cast iron, which for my purposes is of limited utility in comparison to my higher end copper, enameled cast iron, and hard anodized aluminum pans. Footer. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2017. See all details for Victoria - SKL-208 Victoria Cast Iron Skillet. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.