It is an amazing value that I expect to last the rest of my life. Large Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet by Victoria 12-inch Round Frying Pan. Upon completion I love it. I like the weight, handle shape and larger pour edge. I knew when I purchased this pan that I planned on grinding and polishing the inside to provide a better non stick surface that is only available at a much higher price. Pre-seasoned 12 inch cast iron skillet is ready-to-use. item 1 Large Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet by Victoria, 12-inch Round Frying Pan 1 -, item 2 Large Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet by Victoria, 12-inch Round Frying Pan 2 -, item 3 Victoria Cast Iron Skillet Large Frying Pan with Helper Handle Seasoned with 3 -, item 4 Victoria Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet .Pan Long Handle. I’m very happy with my purchase! 12 product ratings. Always loved using a cast iron pan and this is a good quality pan and a great price. Shipped with … Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. Excellent value and quality for the money. The big frying pan can be used for serving, cooking, baking, grilling, and oven-to-table. The straightforward, dependable nature of this cast-iron skillet is what earned it our top spot. Something went wrong. Item is like you knew, never used, will need to be seasoned before using. For over 75 years, Victoria has been perfecting the art of smart design in cast iron cookware, finding the perfect balance between tradition and innovation. The Best Pre-Seasoned 12-Inch Cast-Iron Skillet: Victoria. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Great 12 inch cast iron skillet! - Victoria SKL-212 Cast Iron Skillet Large Frying Pan Helper Handle Seasoned with. Used it the very first day after receiving. Curved, bigger and longer handles for better grip. Condition is Used. `My husband and I have used this skillet almost every day since we received it! No cracks or chips or pitting, pan does not spin and lays flat. Right out of the box, the … Item came as described. Great quality at a good price. Victoria cast iron cookware seasoned at high temperatures using 100% Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time Round cast iron skillet … Nice large size pan for any size meal. Victoria 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. This seasoned frying pan can keep your food hot for 15 min or longer. I am having a heck of a lot … 4.9 average based on 12 … View cart for details. ✔️Better Performance.