Line a 8”x8” (20x20 cm) baking dish with parchment paper and spread the batter over it. This will ensure a soft, smooth sweet peanut butter batter that combines perfectly with the dry ingredients. Since this is an oat bar, it is difficult to replace it. Definitely also check out my Oat Breakfast Bars and some of my other vegan chocolate chip recipes: Sweet Potato Muffins; Blondies With Chocolate Chips; Chocolate Chip Banana Bread; Flourless Brownies; Chocolate Chip Cookies; Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars. You can also add part of the milk as coffee to conjure up a mocha variant of the oat bars. Required fields are marked *. You can also use a sauce made from seeds such as sunflower seeds. Really, you won’t believe these are that healthy. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Have a very good morning with one of my 5-ingredient, easy-to-make blueberry oat breakfast bars that are vegan, added sugar-free, oil-free, and gluten-free. These sugar-free oat bars can be kept in the refrigerator for about 4-5 days. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram, Your email address will not be published. Instructions. In fact, no-bake breakfast bars are mostly made of soft ingredients like peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil. The banana also serves as a sweetener here and makes a great consistency. These are sweetened with fruit. I recommend bringing all the liquid ingredients into a saucepan and melt under medium heat, stirring often. Then, separate the dry ingredients from the liquid ingredients. Slice into 16 bars and store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Want more reasons why you should try making your own healthy breakfast bars? You can replace the walnuts with tiger nuts or other seeds. Some ingredients can be replaced in this recipe. Coconut is solid at room temperature. Mix in a big bowl the almond milk, vanilla extract, date puree, peanut butter and applesauce until creamy. You also have the option of eating this as a healthy snack or as a healthy dessert. While the bar freezes and sets, you have the time to melt the chocolate peanut butter ganache ingredients into a saucepan under medium heat. Let me describe these vegan chocolate oatmeal bars better. Your email address will not be published. And I will be making them again. If you just started a vegan lifestyle and want a healthy breakfast every morning, start making these healthy no-bake peanut butter oatmeal bars. Your go-to spot for simple, tasteful, healthy, plantbased comfort food that will indulge everyone who wants to try new things (not just vegans ). Your email address will not be published. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Imagine a sweet, smooth peanut butter maple caramel covering crunchy pieces of rolled oat, slaughtered by a thick chocolate peanut butter ganache. These are the Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars which contain a secret healthy ingredient. You only need a few ingredients and a few minutes of your time to create these incredibly delicious vegan granola bars without sugar. But you can replace the unsweetened almond milk with any other milk alternative. they are so delicious. Fresh, runny almond butter or cashew butter can be used as a peanut butter replacement. It is the key ingredient of most no-bake vegan recipes. 6 tbsp chopped walnuts or tigernuts, cooked. Most of us don’t have time to cook in the morning and meal preparation is the key to enjoying a clean-eating breakfast even on a vegan lifestyle. pear sauce. Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the bar and spread evenly with a spatula. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden. Set aside. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site! Reply. Make them for a little sweetness and a lot of crunch! These vegan breakfast bars made from oats, bananas and apples are ideal as a dessert, snack or even breakfast. Filed Under: Vegan Breakfast Tagged With: Gluten Free, Vegan. The date puree serves as a sweetener in this oat bar recipe. You only need a few ingredients and a few minutes of your time to create these incredibly delicious vegan granola bars without sugar. I roasted the oatmeal, almonds, and a cup of shredded coconut , altogether on a rimmed cookie sheet- 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes then mixed them with the wet ingredients. Add the oats, flax, coconut, salt and cinnamon to a bowl and stir to combine. Now add the rolled oats, the oat flour, the baking powder and the cinnamon. Place the bars in the refrigerator overnight to thaw. Don't use all-purpose flour, it is not safe to be eaten raw. We mostly have almond milk at home and use it. https://www.emilieeats.com/10-cozy-vegan-oatmeal-recipes-for-breakfast If I don’t want any sweetener at all, will not adding it affect the recipe very much? Foodie Pro & The Genesis Framework, 5-Ingredient Blueberry Oat Breakfast Bars {vegan, oil-free}, This post may contain affiliate links. They are gluten-free and the perfect on-the-go breakfast or healthy snack! That way, the bars don't freeze together. Your email address will not be published. Instead of applesauce, you can also use other fruit sauces, e.g. You can serve these oatmeal bars for breakfast or at a brunch buffet. Ingredients. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Now that your two bowls are ready, it’s time to combine the liquid lukewarm ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl. You can freeze the bars too, in zip bags and defrost 2 hours before your breakfast. Refrigerate until cold. Now let's take a look at which oat bar ingredients can be easily substituted. A healthy vegan oatmeal breakfast bar ready in 20 minutes and made with less than 10 ingredients. Keep them in an airtight container. Calling all the peanut butter lovers to try this healthy breakfast oatmeal bars! Here I recommend you bake the entire bars. Did I get your attention now? You made the bars and now you have something left. You only need 3 liquid ingredients to make these no-bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars. Below are our favorite vegan breakfast bars: Made these vegan no-bake breakfast oatmeal bars and want to share a picture of your creation? Now add the diced banana, the chopped dates and the chopped walnuts. Freeze while you prepare the chocolate peanut butter ganache. If you swap coconut oil for liquid oil, your bar will never set and will result in a messy oatmeal batter. Walnuts are a great source of Omega 3. These are sweetened with fruit. AND Very easy (my kind of treat)! Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Many of my recipes are with less/ no sugar and free of oil and in English as well as in German. In this recipe, we avoid highly processed products and use wholesome foods. The bars you can buy in the store are full of sugar and fat. Also, it’s better to lay a piece of parchment paper between each bar to prevent them from sticking to each other. The best way to succeed in baking is to first measure all your ingredients in small bowls. Instead of peanut butter use sunflower seed butter. I want to show you that it doesn't take extraordinary ingredients to make a delicious vegan oat bar with no sugar or highly processed fats. Homemade vegan oat bars are very easy and quick. Transfer the batter into an 8-inch x 8-inch square pan or a rectangle 9-inch x 6-inch pan, that you previously covered with parchment paper. These healthy no bake oatmeal peanut butter bars are soft, sweet peanut butter chocolate breakfast bars made only with healthy plant-based ingredients! I am a foodie, a wife of a vegan runner and here I share with you my easy plant-based recipes! In a small mixing bowl, combine dark chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut oil. Simply freeze the bars on a sheet in the freezer. These no-bake oatmeal peanut butter bars are a bit soft at room temperature. Press the batter all over the prepared square pan. Of course, you can also make a paste from other dried fruits. Soaking The Oats And Dried Fruits. There is one plus point, they are budget-friendly too. If you can't find oat flour, use rolled oats, which you mix into flour in a high speed blender. « Sauerkraut Soup (dairy free, oil free, vegan), Vegan Marble Cake (gluten-free, oil-free) ». These oat bars are easy to prepare nut-free. And believe me, kids and grown-ups will love it, there will be no leftovers. There aren't that many whole food plant based oat bars on the internet, so I don't want to withhold such a great meal prep recipe from you. These gluten free oat bars make great meal prep breakfasts that you prepare in advance and just have to reach for in the morning. Oh, and should I add that you only need 20 minutes to make this whole recipe? « No bake brownie bites – Vegan + Gluten free.