* Smart Kit with all accessories included. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Integrated Anti UV & Flame resistant ingredients to be able to bear with severe environment without quality deterioration. The 12V DC strips can be cut in very short segments and are very slim and flexible, which is smart for applications with demanding request in space. Porównuj i odkrywaj najtańsze produkty. * Supplied with a self-adhesive back, easy for installation. 1 do not touch the LED front, so as not to affect the normal glow of the 265nm led module. 3 Please follow instructions to the letter, the voltage is too high may damage the 265nm led Kup Teraz! These LED light strips are great for UV Printing,UV Curing,UV Exposure,UV Nail lamp,UV Mosquito killer lamp,Industrial Curing,Fluorescence disclosing and verification, Air Purification, Medical, Biomedical Applications,Currency Validation,Dental Curing and Teeth,Whitening and Sterilization and Medical. Made with 100% pure copper to support fine and stable quality. Zobacz Lampy UV i LED - Najwięcej ofert w jednym miejscu.
4 You can’t  see the uv led module from close range under the working condition of ultraviolet won't work, if you swap the cell's(or power supply) poles over.

UV led strip is fully continuous light source.Select the different wave band light source according These LED light strips are great for UV Printing,UV Curing,UV Exposure,UV Nail lamp,UV Mosquito killer lamp,Industrial Curing,Fluorescence disclosing and verification, Air Purification, Medical, Biomedical Applications,Currency Validation,Dental Curing and Teeth,Whitening and Sterilization and Medical
Darkside 12? Purple UV C Germicidal Purple Led Light Strip 254nm 360nm 365nm 455nm UV Led Strips. The 265nm led module. PC LED Flexible Light Strip Computer Lighting UV Purple with Magnetic for PC Case Computer Lighting Kit 30cm 18ledsS Series The 2nd Gen. Model #: 6VGTI-B077FTS61W Item #: 9SIAS71CCV6949 Return Policy: View Return Policy $16.52 – *High efficiency: sterilization effective control has reached over 99.9% for a short while Features. Sprawdź u nas sklep, dostawców i opinie The 265nm led module. to the production technique. * Smart Plug and Play Kit with all accessories included, friendly to end users. *With great flexibility which is ideal for demanding installation condition. Copyright © 2013 ledlightmake.com Ltd. All Rights Reserved. UV LED Sterilize Strip 265-280nm DC12V. LED Lighting & LED Display Screen solution provider for consultation service, product customization service since 1999. the saving energy result of 80% is attained. *Energy saving: compared with the traditional CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp), Characteristics of UV 265nm led strip: Radość zakupów i 100% bezpieczeństwa dla każdej transakcji.