They have an honest and fresh approach to business, which I greatly appreciate. Michalsen Furniture has been providing quality office furniture to the Milwaukee community for over 35 years. We Promise To Deliver Dependable Furniture Service With Quality. Sharestuff Upscale Thrift Stores 6 $$$Thrift Stores, Donation Center. B & H Office Furniture 1121 Broadway Street Rockford, Illinois (815) 963-3333 Save money with Wisconsin's lower sales tax and let us deliver exclusive furniture deals to your Rockford location! Our business hours are Mon- Sat 9-5:30 see you then! Shop Top-Rated Sealy Beds. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. JAMS RESTORED FURNITURE: We are currently offering pay over the phone with any credit or debit card you can call 779-771-1188 and we can deliver. I knew it was used when i found a big scratch on it and dust inside.” more, “ multiple phone calls (waiting on hold an inordinate amount of times - told to call back or the system is down), sent multiple emails, used FB messaging, tried getting a response via reviews ... nothing. At Michalsen Furniture, customers can find new, pre-owned, used, and refurbished office furniture at affordable rates. Tons to save, in club & online. We are reopening and excited to see our customers again! This was obviously not a high dollar sale, but he made my child feel like a high end CEO making a major purchase decision. © Copyright 2020 Office Furniture Warehouse. We are passionate about our work and take pride in helping your dreams come to life. We remove office furniture with no value and dispose of it, which saves your company the cost of renting a garbage bin or hiring a removal service. Thanks for the great service guys. Upon arrival, I was greeted with utmost respect and hospitality by the owner Fadi Sahouri, just such a great man. Whether you are searching for modular office systems, workstations and cubicles, chairs, tables, or file cabinets, we have it all. I don't have a house now, but I've already told myself I plan on buying a lot of furniture from” more, “They also have an excellent furniture store as well!! We do not consider ourselves just another furniture store. Established in 1957 and located in Rockford, IL, B&H Office Furniture's goal has always been to provide quality new, used, and reconditioned office furniture at significant savings for our customers. I have no doubt that these will last 20 years or more. favorite this post Nov 9 2 glass show case...1 tall one.. ... $500 (Rockford, IL) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM. Shop Now. Phone Number: 630.250.7555. Posted on May 8, 2018. With over 50,000 sq ft of showrooms, we offer one of the greatest selections of used office furniture anywhere! according to Google it only takes an hour and a half to get here! 618-604-2214 $35. OFW FIND FURNITURE FREEDOM IN 3 EASY STEPS! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Office Furniture & Equipment in Rockford, IL. Our selection of new office chairs for sale online are covered by a 5-10 limited year warranty. Thank you all for your continued support! $500. Great for the Bathroom. According to Google the drive from Kenosha to Rockford is less than two hours! Geez,lol.. Affordable Office Interiors (AOI) has the largest inventory of used office furniture in the Chicagoland area. Are you in need of a new looking piece of furniture without the new price? He was patient and kind. This is the only place we will be shopping for office furniture from now on! All nice and low priced! 9 days. Office Furniture Warehouse of southern Wisconsin provides clearance and closeout prices on new and used office furniture and equipment. .... Ryan and Sean are great communicators. Don't see what you're looking for? I just needed a couple of good office chairs for my home office. Industrial Work Station Butcher Block Type Desks - 2 Available, Set of 4 High Top Dining Chairs / Bar Stools, Vintage Bassett 3 Wide Drawer Hardwood Dresser, Vintage Hand Made Oak Wide Seat Rocking Chair, Piano Black Flat Panel TV Stand with Glass Shelves, Funky 70s Mid Century Orange Fabric Wood Chair, IKEA Vika Hyttan Stainless Steel Rolling Table, Ornate Late 1800s 16 Foot Hand Carved Oak Bar, BenchPro Heavy Duty Industrial Work Bench- Single Locking Drawer, BenchPro Heavy Duty Industrial Work Bench- HighTop, Nice Vintage Buckstaff Oak and Leather Saloon Chairs (20 Available), Commercial Grade American White Oak 36 in Round Pub Table, Huge Mattress Clearance Sale! Enjoy effortless leasing, friendly service and affordable new or used office furniture rentals only from Office Furniture Warehouse. With over 50,000 sq ft of showrooms, we offer one of the greatest selections of used office furniture anywhere! rockford furniture - craigslist. This is a great place! Office Furniture Warehouse sells new office chairs with low prices online including big & tall executive chairs (up to 500 lbs), task chairs, drafting stools and desk chairs perfect for a home office.