We'd like you to sing a song. Curtained with shade, Birds to the sun, love, Sing serenade. Join now. Are you going to sing here? Frenemy in a sentence | Short example sentence for frenemy, Scolded in a sentence | Short example sentence for scolded, Cheep in a sentence | Short example sentence for cheep, Anaesthetic in a sentence | Short example sentence for anaesthetic, Ameliorate in a sentence | Short example sentence for ameliorate, Enmity in a sentence | Short example sentence for enmity, Metallurgy in a sentence | Short example sentence for metallurgy, Abashed in a sentence | Short example sentence for abashed, Glossary in a sentence | Short example sentence for glossary, Nostril in a sentence | Short example sentence for nostril, Song in a sentence | Short example sentence for song, Soulful in a sentence | Short example sentence for soulful, Sang in a sentence | Short example sentence for sang, Vocals in a sentence | Short example sentence for vocals, Duet in a sentence | Short example sentence for duet, Singing in a sentence | Short example sentence for singing, Melody in a sentence | Short example sentence for melody, Ballad in a sentence | Short example sentence for ballad, Songs in a sentence | Short example sentence for songs. (beautifully, wonderfully, sweetly, well) " He doesn't realize he sings badly. Millicent taught me to sing from notes and to discern the aspect of the key-board. ", Future Continuous - "I am singing in a concert next week. Here are some examples. Here are some examples of the imperfect tense: María cantaba siempre en la ducha. Sentence Examples. Add your answer and earn points. "Sing" Birds sing. Cantamos el himno nacional esta mañana. These pages are best viewed using the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or IE. She is able to sing very well. | (transitive) To soothe with singing. The birds were her friends, and they seemed to sing of things she did not know. ", Past Perfect Simple - "It was only after the competition ended that I realised I had sung the wrong song. (I will sing in the choir this Sunday. I like the way you sing. He doesn't sing well. I can't sing as well as Mary did. Today, we are told, is a time to sing the praises of all that is … Need to know how to conjugate cantar in another tense? Why can't I sing like they can? She began to sing. Past Continuous - "I was singing in the bath, when the phone rang. Join now. ", Present Simple - "I usually sing when I have a bath. I want to sing a song. She heard him sing. For example, the rule here says: A direct quotation is set off from the rest of the sentence by commas. 1. Log in. Use everyone sing in a sentence - 3022996 1. ", © Copyright Learn English Network - All Rights Reserved. Use everyone sing in a sentence secret71 is waiting for your help. ", Future Perfect Continuous - "This time next week they'll have been together for ten years. ", Future Simple - "I think I'll sing on Skype next week. If you have any problems, please let us know. The following samples put the future tense to work: Jorge cantará en la boda este otoño. Do not use a period to end a sentence quoted within another sentence. How to use sing the praises of in a sentence Looking for sentences with "sing the praises of"? ), Cantaré en el coro este domingo. One almost hears valves clicking as the flute parts sing away. (Did your parents sing when you got married?). (Mary used to always sing in the shower. (Did you sing when you used to climb mountains?). ). ), ¿Cantaban ustedes cuando subían a las montañas? ), Canto y canto y no me canso. I can sing well. (We sang the National Anthem this morning. If he ever fell in love, we told one another, he would, without a doubt, His favourite authors are the bright lyrists who, The piano was open, and Gray was fond of music and could. secret71 secret71 9 minutes ago English Junior High School +5 pts. ", Past Perfect Continuous - "I had only been singing for 30 seconds when they buzzed me off the stage. Still haven't found what you're looking for. Ask your question. Log in. Fitzgerald wanted to learn Portuguese before going to sing in Brazil. | (transitive) To express audibly by means of a harmonious vocalization. sing in a sentence - Use "sing" in a sentence 1. ", Present Continuous - "I am singing a song. Ask your question. Here it is in the present tense: The following examples show you cantar in action: Ella canta en la escuela todos los días. However she must sing to him when he came to visit his neighbor the field-mouse. How To Use Sing In A Sentence? (loudly, quietly, gently, softly, continuously) " That woman can sing beautifully. I cannot think of a time I have ever seen a period used like that. Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) Used with adverbs: " She sang loudly in the shower. Past Simple - … Spanish verbs fall into different groups, and each group is conjugated a little differently. If you’re going to master Spanish verbs like cantar, you need to be able to identify which group a verb belongs to: regular (follows regular conjugation rules for -ar, -er, and -ir verbs), stem-changing (morphs depending on how you use it in a sentence), spelling-changing (has consonant-spelling changes in some forms to follow pronunciation rules), or reflexive (reflects the action back on the subject of the sentence).