Is it true? At the outset, it seems like that is plenty. Free Thanksgiving Wallpapers for iPad: Bumper Harvest, Free Thanksgiving Wallpapers for iPad: Giving Thanks, Free Thanksgiving Wallpapers for iPad: Thanksgiving Recipes, Free Thanksgiving Wallpapers for iPad: Turkey, Free Thanksgiving Wallpapers for iPad: Thanksgiving Table Decorations, Sir Edward Elgar - "Pomp and Circumstance March No. Seriously. If you want a fun, irreverent goodbye for new graduates, then pick this tune by Scandal. For graduates, hopefully now is it! Celebrate this special life transition with a customized graduation playlist. Written by Shutterfly Community Last Updated: Mar 7, 2017. In this goodbye song, the narrator urges her friend to remember the support and good times they shared. My Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades, Big Sean (featuring Kayne West, John Legend), 69. This power ballad is one of rock music's most recognizable and catchiest sing-a-long songs. 100 of the Best Graduation Songs for 2020. You won't go wrong with this song. Use these songs to salute new graduates. Best Graduation Songs of 2020 for Graduation Day . This is a great song to have at your graduation because even though you’re getting older and facing new milestones, you shouldn’t lose your sense of being young. May the good Lord be with you down every road you roam. Take a risk, take a chance, make a change. But not too far into the future. Here we’ve collected 65 graduation songs for 2020 graduates. After graduation, friends will move away. This is the powerful message of this 2010 hit. Congratulations, graduate! Ellie reminds us that in life, anything could happen but we just gotta roll with the punches and not see it as a panic-inducing thing. Then you walk across the stage to accept that precious diploma that you've worked so hard to earn. You’re the girl whose face is a map of the world, the sunshine in your friends and family’s lives. This uplifting song encourages the new graduate to reach within himself or herself for all that is unique. In the mind's eye, may these days live forever. Also, such a great song to rock out to, just as a side note. ), Well, you would see the biggest gift would be from me, — "Thank You for Being a Friend" by Andrew Gold. You know the one…. Patricia Scott from North Central Florida on October 22, 2015: Yes.....Life IS a highway for sure....so many tunes that tip the hat to what we feel each time we graduate....(for those of us to graduated several times after high school)...for me, the experience of graduating felt the same in many respects as that first graduation. At some point during the festivities, the realization sits heavy, a bittersweet lump in your throat: You'll never be together with your classmates like this again. Not only does this country number have an adorable bop to listen to on repeat after the party, but it also gives an awesome message about keeping to your compass and staying true to yourself. If we get down and go out and just lose it all, Let's go way out spaced out and losing all control, — "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas. Which is why this is one of the best songs to help you look back on your learning years and the people in them as a memorable season. Do you know that there's still a chance for you? Here are the Best Graduation Songs for 2020. It's cap and gown time! In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky. Governor's Academy for Engineering Studies (author) from Virginia on January 06, 2017: a - Thanks for the suggestions! We won't encourage R. Kelly's version of this, but Yolanda Adams does a mighty fine job covering the song. Because life’s too short to worry about what other people think. But all the possibilities. In this country ballad, a mother wishes her daughter all the best that the world has to offer. Songs 27-31: Songs That Honor the Achievement. This ‘glorious’ tune is at the top of the list because of it’s lively, inspiring tune that will get you excited about the future post-graduation. And may sunshine and happiness surround you when you're far from home. How about "something big" by Shawn Mendes. Governor's Academy for Engineering Studies (author) from Virginia on March 07, 2017: Shannah - Thanks for the addition. Isn't there someone you'd like to thank in this way? (You know the one.) We scoured the musical universe, and narrowed down the best 50 graduation-themed songs out there. Avril Lavigne is one of those artists who we’ll just keep coming back to, as long as she keeps coming out with bangers like “Here’s To Never Growing Up”. Okay, now how could you not have this as one of your graduation songs?? To help you get through all the nerve-racking, totally scary, completely exhilarating moments of graduation, here are 25 songs that capture exactly what you're feeling. It talks about getting started on a journey, which is the perfect way to think about your graduation; the beginning of a new adventure. The message to graduates is that they should figure out what is important so they can align priorities accordingly. And then the sun came crashing in . This old school song deserves to be belted out from the rafters. It encourages them not to let their dreams die and further promises that the world is going to pull them through if they just don't give up. Its heartfelt lyrics reflect a sentimental blending of both thankfulness and the inner dialog that says, "Pinch me. This is a song that’s going to pump you up, get you ready for your life ahead of graduation day; nobody can stop you! This indie band has an irrepressibly upbeat outlook on the day ahead, and with an attitude like this, life can only get better! Best Graduation Songs of 2020 for Graduation Day . Some of your friends will venture to far shores and places unknown, others will quickly circle back home. This heartfelt ballad is about being emotionally available for someone if they need you, even after they have moved on from your life. Sometimes you need to spread your wings and fly far away and "take a risk, take a chance, make a change.". And we believed that we could touch the sky, — "Whenever You Remember" by Carrie Underwood. Take this 80’s tune and dance your way down the aisle to the sounds of that sweet sax solo! Graduation slideshow songs that make the grade. Many great songs here to help us relish the moment... Angels are on the way to you this early morning hour ps, Governor's Academy for Engineering Studies, By Governor's Academy for Engineering Studies. Avril reminds us to keep having fun and keep doing the things that make you happy. As young people, we often seek to rush life along so that we can get to the next stage. Sign up for membership to become a founding member and help shape HuffPost's next chapter. Now, you're headed in different directions. Whether you're a graduate or the friend or family member of one, the following songs are perfect for graduation time. Okay, let’s talk about Queen. Today is National Voter Registration Day! There's a moment in every graduating senior's life when you're hit with the realization that you'll never be together with this group of people again—people you've liked and loved, bickered with and gossiped about, and pulled pranks on. Soon, school will be out forever, but don't ever stop learning. Go reach for your dreams! Appropriate for graduation, it describes being changed for the better because of knowing someone else. Congratulations to all those who have or are about to, complete a degree or graduate diploma in 2020. Particularly when the road to graduation hasn't been an easy one, maybe it's an appropriate survivor's anthem: Taylor Swift conveys a tale of teenage rebellion ... triumphantly collecting school awards and being named prom kings and queens as the crowds that went wild. Just far enough to start thinking about what graduation songs you want for the big day! Which is want on your big day, right? This buoyant song will have graduates looking forward to new adventures and friends that await. This is a song that encourages you to be nothing but your absolute self and screw the haters and nay-sayers! This classic tune by Andrew Gold describes how thankful a man is for his friend and how he intends to value their friendship for as long as the two are alive. There are so many amazing songs out there, perfect for every stage of graduation, from the actual commencement ceremony, to the parties on graduation night, to the night before leaving for college, to signing your friends' yearbooks, all the goodbyes and so much more. Ideas & Inspiration » Graduation » 100 of the Best Graduation Songs for 2020. Graduates can let dear friends and loved ones know that they them wish the best with this tender goodbye ballad from 2007. Some idiot decides to play that godforsaken Vitamin C song, "Graduation (Friends Forever)," off his iPhone -- or worse, some bro whips out an acoustic guitar and starts covering Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time Of Your LIfe)." The words speak of a new day in which you learn to live and love again. When they reconnect with old friends at home, they'll have wonderful stories to share. Moving onto something a little more boisterous, “(I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life” should definitely be on your ‘graduations songs’ playlist. Feeling fully confident, his lyrics proclaim: "I'll be the President one day," "I got a brand new spirit," and "giving up's not an option." This 1992 hit reminds graduates that even though they may be in a rush to move on to the next phase of their lives, years from now they'll look back fondly on these years. Haven’t heard some of them? 100 Years by Five for Fighting. This indie band has an irrepressibly upbeat outlook on the day ahead, and with an attitude like this, life can only get better! “Send Me On My Way” – Rusted Root “Send Me On My Way” is a fun, happy song you’ll want to play as one of your graduation songs. It talks about getting started on a journey, which is the perfect way to think about your graduation; the beginning of a new adventure. From the Broadway muscial Wicked, Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel share a message that many would love to speak as they part ways, if only they could find the words. This country tune provides good advice. “Graduation” (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C. In our list, the first song named as Graduation Friends Forever is a joyful song that includes lyrics related to graduation, friendship, and relations. Picture this: you're four Natty lights deep, hanging in your off-campus apartment and reminiscing with roommates about that thing that happened freshman year. We each have about 100 years to enjoy this life, if we are lucky. It’s a time of realizing that the days of pep rallies, cafeteria lunches and racing to make it to class on time are coming to a close. Taylor Swift’s sweet song “Never Grow Up” is one that we can all relate to, I’m sure. Stay true to your inner voice by singing loudly so that the whole world can hear your song. Get the tissues ready. And my you grow to be proud, dignified and true. Could I have loved someone like the one I see in you, I remember the good times baby now, and the bad times too. — "Fly Away From Here (Graduation Day)" by Dropline. You’re Gonna Miss This by Trace Adkins (Good Riddance) Time of Your Life by Greenday. Life transitions are a time to reflect on the impact you make on the world, and graduation is no different.