UniFi - Switch Model Comparison. As for edgeswitch vs unifi switch, the two switches basically share the identical switch type (switch ports and Watts), the only difference lies in the EdgeSwitch does not have one with 8 … UniFi Switch Comparison and Buyer’s Guide. With the rest of the house and devices (NAS, video Weatherproof, durable and ready to use. There are 6 EdgeSwitch models, the accurate ports’ number are clearly shown in the below chart. I have zero plans to set up any Vlans. The UniFi Switch Pro 48 features a rich set of Layer 2 capabilities and integrates Layer 3 functionality such as inter-VLAN routing, static routing, and DHCP server. The Unifi Switches provide 8, 16, 24, or 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports to satisfy different requirement for expanding Gigabit Ethernet network and making your network cabling looks neat. (4) 10G SFP+ uplinks offer link aggregation for higher capacity and increased availability. For they both a good choice for growing networks, it is necessary to make clear their differences and decide which one to choose. The SXTsq Lite2 is a compact and lightweight outdoor wireless device with an integrated antenna. You can use ES-8-150W, ES-16-150W and ES-24-250W as well as ES-24-500W switch models to achieve 1G Ethernet network connectivity. Multi-mode and single mode SFP models are available to Unifi and Edge switch. Could you please give me some example(s) where the US-8 can do something that the US-8-60W. Server Adapter vs Computer Adapter: What’s the Difference, Shocked! I am not sure about cameras yet but am planning to give the UBNTs a try. The RocketDish antenna delivers 2x2, dual-polarity performance. EdgeSwitch and Unifi Switch are two main switch series of the Ubiquiti Network Switch. The EdgeSwitch is black while the Unifi Switch is silver. Switch is a fully managed Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for your growing networks. Q+BC0003-S+ it's 40 Gbps QSFP+ brake-Out cable to 4x10G SFP+ - This cable will let you enjoy all the benefits of our new switch with the 40 Gbps ports without upgrading your while network setup. The MGB-TLX is an extended temperature 1000Mbps Gigabit SFP Fiber Transceivers (-40 to 75°C).Package: SFPPHY Type: 1000Base-LXFiber Type: Single ModeConnector: LCDDM Supported: YesWavelength: 1310nmMax. Its low profile, compact form factor is designed for use in devices like laptops. LTE Cat 4 with speeds up to 150MbpsConfigurable Inputs/Outputs for remote monitoring and controlGNSS positioning with geofencing functionalityRS232/RS485 serial communications interfacesTeltonika Remote Management System compatibleDual SIM ensures internet connectivity if a single operator network stops working. Managed vs Unmanaged Switch: Which One Can Satisfy Your Real Need? I am conflicted on which switch to buy. This model is 802.11b/g/n/a/ac compatible. Share the information about fiber optic networking and provide cabling solution for your network deployment. For this Unifi and Edge switch, we offer the following compatible SFP module: 1000Base-LX: SFP1G-LX-31 1310nm (Single Mode SFPs). Ubiquiti POE-54V-80W 45 votes, 17 comments. Our optical modules are well known as the superior quality and high compatibility. This chart is also available in .pdf format ToughSwitch EdgeSwitch UniFi Switch TS-5 TS-8-Pro TS-16-Carrier ES-24 Series ES-48 Series US-24 Series US-48 Series UniFi Switch Pro 48 is a fully managed Layer 3 switch with (48) Gigabit Ethernet ports. Other MikroTik R11e series modems: R11e-5HnD, R11e-LTE, R11e-LTE6, Mikrotik GrooveA 52 ac 2.4GHz or 5.875GHz Access Point Now I searched for Unifi switches and found that they are a new "Gen2". If you are interested, you can visit www.fs.com. I've never heard of a Unifi 5-port switch. From what I see- they are pretty much identical. If you are looking for compatible SFP transceivers for those two kinds of the switch, you can take FS.COM a try. The R11e-2HPnD from MikroTik is a low profile, high power version of their 2.4Ghz mPCIe card. This R11e model it has a big heat-sink, u.Fl connector and less output power. Through this passage, we learned that EdgeSwitch vs Unifi switch and are different in color, management and routing protocols. So, I need at least 17 POE ports. FS.COM is a leading manufacturer and supplier of fiber optic subsystems, components and solutions. —Switch models. I am running AP-AC-PROs. Groove is the smallest outdoor series model - a fully featured wireless RouterBOARD powered by RouterOS. Perfect for point-to-point links or as a CPE unit. The most distinctive feature of Edgeswitch is that offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.