Near Srikanya Theatre Andhra Pradesh, 6-3-1090/1/1 Uma Hyderabad House, If you want to check the price of second hand Renegade Commando Classic, try our Bike Valuation Tool. I think government should mandate ABS in all 1500cc plus bikes. Launched in India in September 2017. When it comes to th... Want to get for a duplicate two wheeler insurance copy onlin... What is a bike registration number? Despite the Classic having 179kgs of kerb weight, the cruiser is easy to maneuver. Nice bike please mention dp or finance process, Tell us why you love or hate Renegade Commando Classic, Bikes4Sale Price Guide : Used Bike Valuation Tool, BGAUSS A2 - Runs 110 KMs in a single charge, Get finance for buying a new or used bike, Jeep Compass Longitude Plus 2.0L 4x4 Diesel AT, Get easy loan for buying UM Renegade Commando Classic, Gift voucher worth Rs. Very next i gave my bike back to the servicing center because after servicing my bike stops everywhere continuously. Explore a wide range of UM Renegade Commando Seat Covers, Saddle Bag for UM Renegade Commando, Bungee Cord for UM Renegade Commando, Rider Jackets, Rider Gloves, Tank Bag for UM Renegade Commando, Bike Stickers, Balaclava Masks, Bike Mobile Charger for UM Renegade Commando… Price of Electric bike UM Renegade Commando Classic is Rs. Everything You Need to Know About Insurance Survey... Why Do Most Bikes Not Have a Reverse Gear? Use of the registration ... Bikes has a unique Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). First d, Since it’s new to the market i was having some difficulties to cope with dealer in tamilnadu. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes. UM Renegade Commando Competition Civil Lines Uttar Pradesh. Opp Ramani Honda, • Paint started pilling of on my Fuel tank with Bubbles all Nuts getting rusted. Waiting period of UM Renegade Commando Classic is still unknown. UM Motorcycles Renegade Classic First Ride Review, Maximum distance a petrol bike can travel on a full fuel tank and an electric bike can travel on a full charge. For now, this facility is available only for Classic 350 single channel ABS varia.. Jawa is celebrating its 90th anniversary, as the result Jawa Classic 300 Anniversary Edition launched in India with the price tag of 1.64 lakh rs. Get all bike list, contact dealers, calculate emi. The footpegs are front set while the handlebars are curved back towards the rider. UM Renegade Commando produces 24.8 bhp of maximum power at 8500rpm and 21.8 Nm of maximum torque at 7000 rpm. Bike provides awesome pickup. UM Motorcycles have launched the new Renegade Classic at Rs 1.89 lakh (ex-Delhi).The new motorcycle will compete against the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 and is the third motorcycle from UM for India after the Renegade Sports S and Renegade Commando. YES THEY ARE CHEATIN WITH BAD QUALITY AND SERVICES. Powering the motorcycle will be the same 278cc, air-cooled single-cylinder engine that develops 25PS of power and 22Nm of torque, though we feel that fuel injection would have helped UM engineers in extracting marginally more power and torque. 1,84,700, Compare and Find Best Loan option for UM Renegade Commando Classic, Benelli Imperiale 400 vs Royal Enfield Classic 500 Specification Comparison, Royal Enfield Classic 500 Squadron Blue: Everything All About You Should Know, Benelli Imperiale 400 VS Royal Enfield Classic 350 – Comparison: Specification and Features. There is a segregate seating arrangement for rider and pillion with the latter placed a tad high than former. This bike also gets an EFI system over the regular carburetor system on other UM bikes. Both motorcycles carry the same engine as the rest of the Renegade range, which is a 279 cc single-cylinder engine which is liquid-cooled and makes 25 bhp at 8,500 rpm and 23 Nm of torque at 7,000 … After Service of 6000 I drove my bike for about 600 KM and one day Battery gets drained completely I took RSA and he started with help of spare battery The most enjoyable part about this motorcycle is the way the chassis and suspension work. Jawa has recently launched a Perak with BS6 engine priced at 1.94 lakh rs. The mill is mated to 6-speed synchronous mesh overdrive transmission box for optimum power delivery. Most bike owners would have noticed that a reverse gear is a... Fuel efficiency is quickly becoming a primary concern for In... 125cc bikes are popular among new riders as well as experien... DIY bike maintenance tips for beginners. 2 Lac (Ex-Showroom Delhi) Specifications Specifications: Fuel Type: Petrol: Mileage: 35 kmpl: Engine Type: All rights reserved. The Anni.. Virat Kohli is known for his cricketing skills, he also is a great admirer of exotic car collection. Virat Kohli Car Collection: Photos and DetailsVirat Kohli is known for his cricketing skills, he also is a great admirer of exotic car collection. The bike features a lot of attention seeking elements to rival the market frontiers such as Royal Enfield Thunderbird and Bajaj Avenger.