Battle. Wiz: Well, Thor's cocky attitude has put him into all kinds of trouble, he's even lost Mjolnir's power more than once as a result. How about striking feats? I am the Super Saiyan, Son Goku!". WIZ: The Dragon Balls are seven magical orbs that if you collect them all they grant you any wish. Like the mods sure have been pretty unaware on what's happening in the battle threads lately. Nov 4, 2019 #2 I'm truly amzed that no one had tried to answer this yet. Who are the other 2, I'm pretty sure one was Superman+Ultraman fused into a robot form from Final Crisis but I may be wrong. WIZ: Thor is extremely strong as he can lift the Midgard Serpent which could wrap around the earth twice which could make it weigh... BOOMSTICK: Screw you anyway Thor is not just strong he is fast he was able to go to another side of a universe in one minute! Goku then punched Superman in the face leaving him open for a flurry of punches and kicks until he finally punched Superman in the nose launching him miles away. Team Goku (Ultra Instinct) vs Team Rune King Thor # Team Goku (Ultra Instinct) Yeah, wasn't sure about Kefla, I guess she does too. Until you substantiate them, I'm under no obligation to take what you have said seriously. WIZ: Thor was born the heir of the throne of Asgard he had a normal childhood until he saw the strongest weapon in Asgardian history Mjolnir! RELATED: Thor: The Black Winter Is Revealed in Its Frightening Glory. https://i.imgur.com/nOlfOGD.jpg. 0. Even Surtur had problems against the use of that enchantment. Goku is universal+ according to his RT. They stop having "simple bodies". Power. And with the Power Cosmic, Thor now has all of the powers of the Silver Surfer added to his own, from the ability to travel through time, create pocket dimensions to seek refuge or trap opponents and create singularities and stars that could crush even a Super Saiyan God with their immense gravity. I put this on r/comicbooks so I'll just copy and paste this. The only arguments made in this thread are from the DB side. Superman flew away from the daily planet and towards the destroyed building when he got closer and closer he saw a man in a red cape,metal helmet and chain metal armor this was the mighty Thor. Official Superhero Database stats. This is rkt, a good portion above what OF Odin ever was. BOOMSTICK: To put that in context Goku can lift 400 tons in base and can go 249020 mph! Even the buildings in Metropolis are more valuable to him than his own life. The latest of these is Ultra Instinct, which gives Goku the divine combat intuition and raw energy of a god, moving defensively on a subconscious level while launching his own devastating array of attacks. His sacrifice allowed Rune King Thor to gain access to the almighty Rune magic knowledge. At a certain point it ceases to br about physicals. 0. But with amazing speed comes with a price he is too cocky for his own good and he is well an idiot. WIZ: If we scale him to 70 percent of beerus since they fought you would get a speed of 30 quadrillion times the speed of light! WIZ: Good, anyway every few thousand years they go through an apocalypse called Ragnarok so the all father Odin was fed up with this. Under Donny Cates and Nic Klein's run, the co-founding Avenger has recently ascended to the throne of Asgard, claiming the powers of the All-Father after Odin willingly stepped down. 0. 0 wins (0%) Goku (Ultra Instinct) Kakarot: power stats. And through both physical combat and energy projection do dragon ball characters express their power. If this is your first visit, be sure to Its the same with Galactus - you cant simply punch him hard enough and win. What an idiot! The onus isn't on me to shake evidence out of you. yup dbz fandom is one of the dangerous fandoms. Wiz: Like Goku, the Super Saiyan. As of now I'm voting Goku simply because I actually know feats for him. Superman: In this world, there is right and there is wrong.... And that distinction isn't hard to make. select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. His answer to this problem was to father the greatest warrior in history. "That's it you to are coming with me" Superman said as he went behind Goku and Thor and grabbed them by their arms when Goku used a little bit of KI to knock Thor and Superman away from him . BOOMSTICK: He can use other peoples KI to create the biggest attack i have ever seen the Spirit Bomb. The City of Metropolis was in it's rush hour people were running out of their houses praying to god that they wouldn't be late for work. First his skin, then his flesh, and finally his skeleton have been eradicated, wiping away all traces of the Kryptonian from existence. WIZ: A long time ago on a planet far far away there lived a race of space vikings known as the sayains they live to fight grow stronger and take over planets to sell to planets to the tyrant Lord Frieza. Clark then flew at his top speed straight at the block of ice. I will just go ahead and not care. BOOMSTICK: Anyway the best part about writing this bio was writing his powers seriously they are so badass, WIZ: Clark gains these abilities by the power of a yellow sun see so much different from Goku. Remember, Surtur is a Skyfather that can beat Odin even when Odin is NOT weakened. Not my problem. BOOMSTICK: But his best ability is his Kamehameha wave this is his most popular attack because every kid has tried it. WIZ: Exactly finally Boomstick you act like you have average intelligence. Combat. He scales higher than Vegito from the Buu saga, who was able to function after being turned into a piece of candy. 2 wins (100%) Thor Thor Odinson: 234 K: Hulk Bruce Banner: 115 K: Battle options. He has no hax or defense to hax. You cant PUNCH something that is above the mere physical plane sooner or later. And you need to go ahead and define "mere physical plane" for me, because even as early as the Super Buu arc characters were strong enough to destroy the dimensional barriers which, when absent, would cause other realities to collapse into the universe and destroy it... and then also tank the subsequent universe crushing by shielding himself. Description. Boomstick: And sometimes it works out like a charm. Could Fairy Tail's Natsu Dragneel Defeat My Hero Academia's All Might? How to Create Your Own What-If Death Battles, General Death Battle TN and Template Blog, Death Battles with a Returning OMM Combatant, Death Battles with a returning DBX combatant, 'Returning Character' themed Death Battles, https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Goku_vs_Super-Man_vs_Thor?oldid=1353740. Death Battle Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!". WIZ: Goku was sent to earth to exterminate very Human on earth but he forgot this order because he got his smashed against a rock becoming a loving caring boy in the forrest. Really hard. BOOMSTICK: I don't think i want to make that joke again!