(snippet) / 13 (There Is A Light), 09/16/2018 Altice Arena - Lisbon, PortugalThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, Red Flag Day, Beautiful Day, The Ocean, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Lord Of The Flies (snippet) / Until the End of the World / Introduction (snippet), (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation, Vertigo / Rebel Rebel (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix, Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat, You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lightsencores: Women of the World (snippet) / One, Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, 13 (There Is A Light), 09/17/2018 Altice Arena - Lisbon, PortugalThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, All Because Of You, Beautiful Day, The Ocean, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Lord Of The Flies (snippet) / Until the End of the World / Introduction (snippet), (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation, Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix, Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat, You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lightsencores: One, Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, 13 (There Is A Light), 09/20/2018 WiZink Center - Madrid, SpainThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, Red Flag Day, Beautiful Day, The Ocean, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Lord Of The Flies (snippet) / Until the End of the World, (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation, Vertigo / Rebel Rebel (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix, Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat, You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lightsencores: Women of the World (snippet) / One / Invisible (snippet), Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, 13 (There Is A Light), 09/21/2018 WiZink Center - Madrid, SpainThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, All Because Of You, Beautiful Day, The Ocean, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Lord Of The Flies (snippet) / Until the End of the World / Introduction (snippet), (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation, Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet) / Vertigo / Rebel Rebel (snippet) / The Jean Genie (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix, Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat, You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lights, Spanish Eyesencores: One, Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, 13 (There Is A Light), 09/29/2018 Royal Arena - Copenhagen, DenmarkThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, All Because Of You, Beautiful Day, The Ocean, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Lord Of The Flies (snippet) / Until the End of the World / Introduction (snippet), (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation, Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet) / Vertigo / The Jean Genie (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix / Vertigo (snippet), Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat, You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lightsencores: Women of the World (snippet) / One / Invisible (snippet), Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, 13 (There Is A Light). 10/04/2018 Barclaycard Arena - Hamburg, GermanyThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, Gloria / Patti Smith's Gloria (snippet), Beautiful Day, Zoo Station, Stay (Faraway, So Close! The huge screen hanging from the ceiling of the 02 Arena was an entertainment force on its own, with its ability to project crystal clear images, tilt when required, and hold all four members of U2 as they crash out their hits allowing it to become a fifth member of this iconic band. U2 hit the stage in London at 5:20 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time (12:20 p.m. on the East Coast of the States); they had a 20-minute slot between Bryan Adams and the Beach Boys (both performing in Philly). Due to missing Unforgettable Fire tour setlists, the actual confirmed 1000th performance took place 12 days later in Manchester. 09/04/2018 Lanxess Arena - Cologne, GermanyThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, Red Flag Day, Beautiful Day, The Ocean, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Lord Of The Flies (snippet) / Until the End of the World / Introduction (snippet), (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation / Vertigo (snippet), Vertigo / Rebel Rebel (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix, Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat, You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lightsencores: One, Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, 13 (There Is A Light), 09/05/2018 Lanxess Arena - Cologne, GermanyThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, Red Flag Day, Beautiful Day, The Ocean, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Lord Of The Flies (snippet) / Until the End of the World / Introduction (snippet), (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation / Vertigo (snippet), Vertigo / The Jean Genie (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix, Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat, You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lightsencores: Women of the World (snippet) / One, Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, 13 (There Is A Light), 09/08/2018 AccorHotels Arena - Paris, FranceThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, Red Flag Day, Beautiful Day, The Ocean, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Lord Of The Flies (snippet) / Until the End of the World / Introduction (snippet), (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation, Vertigo / Rebel Rebel (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix, Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat, You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lightsencores: Women of the World (snippet) / One, Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, 13 (There Is A Light), 09/09/2018 AccorHotels Arena - Paris, FranceThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow / Mother (snippet), All Because Of You, Beautiful Day, The Ocean, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Lord Of The Flies (snippet) / Until the End of the World / Introduction (snippet), (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation, Vertigo / The Jean Genie (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix, Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat, You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lightsencores: Women of the World (snippet) / One, Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, 13 (There Is A Light), 09/12/2018 AccorHotels Arena - Paris, FranceThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, Red Flag Day, Beautiful Day, The Ocean, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Lord Of The Flies (snippet) / Until the End of the World / Introduction (snippet), (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation, Vertigo / Ca Plane Pour Moi (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix, Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat, You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lightsencores: Women of the World (snippet) / One, Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, 13 (There Is A Light), 09/13/2018 AccorHotels Arena - Paris, FranceThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, All Because Of You, Beautiful Day, The Ocean, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Lord Of The Flies (snippet) / Until the End of the World / Introduction (snippet), (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation, Vertigo / Ca Plane Pour Moi (snippet) / Are You Gonna Go My Way (snippet) / The Jean Genie (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix, Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat, You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lightsencores: One, Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, Streets Of Surrender (S.O.S.) ), Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me), Elevation, Vertigo / The Jean Genie (snippet), Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix / Vertigo (snippet), Hall of Mirrors (snippet) / Acrobat / Vertigo (snippet), You're The Best Thing About Me Full band acoustic, Summer Of Love Bono and Edge, Pride (In the Name of Love), Get Out Of Your Own Way, New Year's Day, Ode To Joy (snippet) / City of Blinding Lightsencores: Women of the World (snippet) / One / Invisible (snippet), Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way, 13 (There Is A Light), 10/07/2018 Ziggo Dome - Amsterdam, NetherlandsThe Blackout, Lights Of Home, I Will Follow, Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet) / Patti Smith's Gloria (snippet), Beautiful Day, Zoo Station, Stay (Faraway, So Close!