Beautiful Day Formed in 1976, the group consists of Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, and Larry Mullen, Jr.. U2's early sound was rooted in post-punk but eventually grew to incorporate influences from many genres of popular music. Bono in fine voice, good but subdued performance, U2 has such a large catalog of songs it would be hard for them to play every favorite. Bad (with “America” by Simon and Garfunkel snippet), Bullet the Blue Sky (with “Black Dog” and “America… more ), Exit (with Trump video intro; with “… more ), I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For, Vertigo (with “Rock & Roll” and “… more ), Where the Streets Have No Name (with “California (There Is No… more ), Meet and greet with 1-2 band members backstage, Pre-show party dinner and complimentary drinks, Merchandise items designed and created exclusively for VIP guests, Two and a half-hour pre-show party before the show at Twickenham Stadium, Three-course meal with fine wines and coffee, Private tables for parties of ten, otherwise shared tables of ten, Complimentary bar during the pre-show party (excludes cocktails & champagne), Merchandise item designed exclusively for package purchasers, Two-hour pre-show party before the show at Twickenham Stadium, Individual gourmet bowl food (during the two-hour pre-show party). Sign up to get notified when tickets are available, then check out our full selection of More than a concert. The event was Epic and Top notch all the way U2 always plays an amazing amount of great meaningful songs every show ive ever seen.They always bring the night beyond where you would ever expect it to go . I am peruvian and U2 concert was a milacre on my life. You can find the list of U2 tour dates here. It was the perfect location, allowing us to see the stage & the giant billboard-size video screen. Find U2 tour schedule, concert details, reviews and photos. To buy U2 tour tickets for an upcoming concert, hit the red button associated with the most convenient U2 concert to move on to the next page. Upon clicking the "Buy" button to complete your purchase, sign in through the checkout screen to finalize the U2 tour order. Fourth of July Weekend 2017: Celebrate at a Can't-Miss Concert! Here is the list of all U2 tour dates and tickets.

Tickets for Meet & Greet VIP Packages of an upcoming U2 concert near you. To buy U2 tour tickets for an upcoming concert, hit the red button associated with the most convenient U2 concert to move on to the next page. A truly unscripted moment. Larry has glasses now! Browse tour dates and use venue seating charts to find tickets. On Dec. 3, U2 announced its schedule of 2015 tour dates in support of its latest album, “Songs of Innocence.” The iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour is scheduled to stop in just 19 international cities next year, including nine North American markets. With their 2005 release, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, U2 treat fans to sounds both classic and new-- reminding us exactly why these Dubliners have managed to become one of the most successful bands in rock history.Similar Artists:The Alarm, R.E.M., The Police, The Stone Roses, The Waterboys, Hothouse Flowers, Big Country. Find U2 tickets in the Vivid Seats marketplace for dates scheduled throughout the venture. Few bands in rock music history have reached the level of superstardom (and have maintained the staying power) of Dublin-based band U2. The official U2 website with all the latest news, video, audio, lyrics, photos, tour dates and ticket information. Meet the band members of U2: Bono, Adam Clayton, The Edge, and Larry Mullen Jr. I Will Follow Bono’s ballad about his mom is simply maternal about the woman who gave him life. How to Buy Cheap U2 Tickets Fan safety is our priority. Most of the fans around us just stood there like mannequins during the new songs, while during the old, classic songs they would go crazy.

By continuing past this page, you agree to our, options for canceled, rescheduled and postponed events. Cedarwood Road

Browse all upcoming U2 tour dates to find out when the band is coming to a city near you.

We're sorry, but we currently have no tickets available for this event.

Tickets are 100% guaranteed by FanProtect. The tour’s first leg will kick off at Vancouver’s Rogers Arena from May 14-15 and each city the band visits will host the Bono-fronted group for at least two nights. He posted the new song, “Let Your Love Be Known”, to his Instagram account and dedicated it to health workers and anyone who was “in a tight spot and still singing”. And then, they are an amazing band with amazing sound! No matter what you're looking to spend, Vivid Seats has tickets to fit your budget. Unfortunately there are no concert dates for U2 scheduled in 2020. This was my second U2 concert..First was the Joshua Tree 30 anniversary show..While U2 are not great musicians, they definitely put on a fantastic show!

The first song of the concert was ‘Love Is All We Have Left’. Meet the band members of U2: Bono, Adam Clayton, The Edge, and Larry Mullen Jr. Bono described the members of the band as such: Adam Clayton was the man who does not age, Larry Mullen, Jr. was the glue that holds the band together, & The Edge was from the future. A venue-specific seating chart will be on display next to the U2 concert tickets available for purchase, and any special instructions or details included by the seller can be accessed by clicking the "Notes" icon within the listing when applicable. Buy and sell your U2 concert tickets today. I've seen U2 before and like always, they are awesome. The stage setup was identical to their 2015 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour (notice the flip-flop of these two words compared to this year’s 2018 tour). A band every bit deserving of its legendary status and 2005 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction, U2 has long been defined by its passion, a signature characteristic that has been evident in each release since the group's debut in 1980. The Blackout It was cool technology. I have seen every U2 tour since 1985, they amaze every time! Local U2 concerts will be listed at the top, with all other shows underneath in chronological order. The new U2 album was made available for free to iTunes customers on Sept. 9, and was then released in physical form on Sept. 30. The venture will ultimately wrap up in the summer with four shows at New York’s Madison Square Garden (July 18-19 and 22-23). Sorry... there are currently no upcoming events. The Edge replied “Better”. NYCB LIVE, Home of The Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum - Uniondale. With phenomenal album sales (every album they've released since 1987's The Joshua Tree has hit Billboard's number one spot), a plethora of hit singles ("New Years Day, " "Sunday Bloody Sunday," "Pride," "I Still haven't Found What I'm looking For," "With or Without You," "Mysterious Ways," Beautiful Day," -- and the list goes on) U2 have established themselves as the premier rock band of the 1980s and far beyond. Pride (in the name of love) with all 4 on each side of the arena was a nice add-on for the 30st show at MSG. Want to participate in the VIP experience?Join us for the ultimate concert experience by subscribing below. Great use of the middle screen. During the next step, you'll have the opportunity to pick out seats at the price or seating location that best suits your preferences for the U2 tour 2020. You wouldn't have to be a U2 fan to be blown away by this show. U2 concert tickets are on sale. Love Is All We Have Left All billing and shipping information will need to be submitted at this time, though you also can purchase your U2 tickets with the help of a Vivid Seats sales agent. Following the North American leg, the band will head overseas to Europe.
That makes 12 out of the 26 songs off of their two newest albums. Sunday Bloody Sunday Great time with a very nice set list but no songs from The Joshua Tree album. It’s not yet clear if the group plans to add additional North American dates to the schedule. You will get access to premium VIP packages, tour alerts, artist access… and other cool stuff. How Much Are U2 Tickets? Find information on all of U2’s upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2020-2021.

Thank you U2! Send a download link right to your phone! The Ocean Was to visite my grandmother in NY after two years of died mother. Great show, can do without the political lectures. In NY buy the ticket for concert. U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 . This 2018 concert was very similar to the 2015 one, however, this one was even better because the songs off their new album “Songs of Experience” are even better. U2 was very engaging with the crowd. This song came to life, literally before our eyes, as we held up our phones to the video screen with the U2 eXPERIENCE app going. I also really enjoyed the 9 new songs they played off of the new album “Songs of Experience”. U2 tour dates 2020 for various shows can be found above, sorted by date and location closest to you. During the next step, you'll have the opportunity to pick out seats at the price or seating location that best suits your preferences for the U2 tour 2020. Amazing show. Compared to the first half of the tour (Songs of Innocence/Experience) this was a good show, Bono's voice sounded great but I was disappointed in the encore choices, I would personally have preferred at least one kickass rocking choice in the songs performed to send be on my way home. The official U2 website with all the latest news, video, audio, lyrics, photos, tour dates and ticket information. Buy U2 tickets from the official Ticketmaster.com site. There are always great deals to be found at Vivid Seats. Tickets to see the Irish rock band are available now, get your tickets to see the rock concert of the year! They will be touring all over Europe. TD bank garden always a pain to get to. This was the fifth time I’ve seen U2, & this was my favorite concert of theirs. Last month (April 2020) Bono performed his first new music since 2017 with a song inspired by quarantined Italians. Check back later for updated ticket prices and tour dates. See our COVID policy here. My daughter & I went crazy on all of the songs. Fan safety is our priority. !..Bono, Edge, Adam, Larry can really get a crowd up and rocking! Pride (In the Name of Love) The world has certainly taken note along the way, as virtually every U2 album has gone multi-Platinum in countries across the globe, while critics and colleagues have shown similar appreciation for Bono and Co. From GRAMMYs to Billboard Music Awards, the list of accolades continues to grow each time new material is released, not to mention the numerous touring honors received for a band well-versed in the art of putting on an extraordinary live show.

Epic events and incredible deals straight to your inbox. When Bono asked The Edge how’s the future? !..Will not miss another tour, in the future!! Due to a winning combination of innovative, ever-evolving songwriting, spectacular live shows, and front-man Bono's penchant for political/humanitarian endeavors, U2 have managed to remain an A-list act since emerging onto the music scene with their debut album Boy in 1980.
Tickets for Meet & Greet VIP Packages of an upcoming U2 concert near you. During the concert it was very evident who the true U2 fans were, because only us true fans enjoy the new music as much as the old, classic music.