Their appearance was squeezed in at the last minute and they performed with borrowed instruments and equipment. Tourneen | Länder | Events | Vorgruppen | Gastauftritte | Snippets | Top 10 | Fotos | DEINE U2 Tour Statistik, Tourarchiv » Boy Tour » 09.06.1981 London, Carry Me Home

After the show Bono gives him a remote control truck. Show Details. Soon after the first European leg, U2 travelled to North America to play 23 shows over the course of a month.

Boy/Girl / I'm A Believer (Snippet) This is particularly apparent during I Will Follow, which is plagued by false starts as Bono rebukes those causing trouble and urges calm. After a short break, the tour finished with a final 9 shows in Europe.[1]. 10/26/1981 Elysee Montmartre - Paris, FranceGloria, Another Time, Another Place, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, Rejoice, The Cry / The Electric Co., I Fall Down, October, Stories for Boys, I Will Follow, Twilight, Out of Controlencores: 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, The Ocean, Fire, 10/28/1981 Stadsgehoorzaal - Leiden, NetherlandsGloria, Another Time, Another Place, Rejoice, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, The Cry / The Electric Co., I Fall Down, October, Stories for Boys, I Will Follow, Twilight, Out of Control, 10/29/1981 De Harmonie - Tilburg, Netherlandssetlist not available. Dies ist das letzte Konzert bei dem Things To Make And Do gespielt wurde. The Boy Tour was a concert tour by Irish rock band U2.Staged in support of their debut album Boy (1980), the tour visited small clubs from 1980–1981. 24.08.1981 Odel, Festival Grounds Greenbelt Arts And Music Festival 28.08.1981 London, BBC Studios Top Of The Pops 29.08.1981 Gateshead, International Stadium Rock On The Tyne Festival Gloria was the opener. Zugabe(n): The Ocean

The Cry / The Electric Co. / Yankee Doodle (Snippet) 10/23/1981 Ancienne Belgique - Brussels, Belgiumsetlist not available, 10/24/1981 Brielport - Deinze, Belgiumsetlist not available. To opt-out of the mobile version click the desktop icon below.

Tourneen | Länder | Events | Vorgruppen | Gastauftritte | Snippets | Top 10 | Fotos | DEINE U2 Tour Statistik, Tourarchiv » Boy Tour » 31.08.1981 Edinburgh, With A Shout (Jerusalem)

Neu hinzu kamen folgende 3 Songs: Twilight, Things To Make And Do, Boy/Girl. The first leg began in Ireland in the August 1981 and ended in Berlin at the start of November, in total, 33 concerts were held. Show Details. Fire The Greenbelt festival was 28-31 August 1981, and U2 played in the early evening of the 30th. Juni 1981 in Geleen, Sportpark - European Summer Dates And Festivals Into The Heart U2 Live from Mexico City, U2 Go Home: Live from Slane Castle, Ireland, From the Ground Up: Edge's Picks from U2360°, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight, U2 Live at Red Rocks: Under a Blood Red Sky, Achtung Baby: The Videos, the Cameos, and a Whole Lot of Interference from Zoo TV, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=October_Tour&oldid=986027584, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles lacking reliable references from July 2015, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 29 October 2020, at 10:48. U2 Konzert der Boy Tour am Montag, 08. U2 eröffnen die Show im Hammersmith Palais mit einem Song namens 'Carry Me Home'. 10/10/1981 Royal Court Theater - Liverpool, EnglandGloria, Another Time, Another Place, Rejoice, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, The Cry / The Electric Co., I Fall Down, October, Stories for Boys, I Will Follow, Twilight, Out of Controlencores: 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, The Ocean, Fire, 10/12/1981 Top Rank - Brighton, EnglandGloria, Another Time, Another Place, Rejoice, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, The Cry / The Electric Co., I Fall Down, October, Stories for Boys, I Will Follow, Twilight, Out of Controlencores: Fire, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, The Ocean. U2 Konzert der Boy Tour am Dienstag, 09. Click dates below for Show Reports, Videos, Photos and Fan Reviews from each show. The Cry / The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (Snippet) 11 O'Clock Tick Tock Dieses Konzert zur persönlichen Konzert-Statistik anfügen. Out Of Control U2 are an Irish alternative rock band from Dublin formed in 1976. Insgesamt wurden 1 Songs mehr als beim Konzert zuvor gespielt. The October Tour was a concert tour by Irish rock band U2 that took place in 1981 and 1982 to support the band's second studio album, October, which was released in October 1981. I Will Follow October-Leg 1: 1981, Europe; Boy Tour-Leg 2: 1980/81, Europe, America; Boy Tour-Leg 1: 1980, Europe; 11 OClock Tick Tock Tour-UK & Ireland; U2-3 Tour-London Dates-Irish Dates-October Leg 2: 1981/82, North America/Europe. More detailed listings from this tour can be found here.

The October Tour was a concert tour by Irish rock band U2 that took place in 1981 and … I Threw A Brick Through A Window

10/14/1981 Top Rank - Cardiff, Walessetlist not available, 10/16/1981 King's Hall - Stoke, Englandsetlist not available, 10/17/1981 Sports Centre - Bracknell, Englandsetlist not available, 10/18/1981 Locarno - Bristol, EnglandGloria, Another Time, Another Place, Rejoice, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, The Cry / The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet), I Fall Down, October, Stories for Boys, I Will Follow, Twilight, Out of Controlencores: Fire, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, The Ocean, 10/19/1981 Locarno - Birmingham, EnglandGloria, Another Time, Another Place, Rejoice, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, The Cry / The Electric Co., I Fall Down, October, Stories for Boys, I Will Follow, Twilight, Out of Controlencores: Fire, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, The Ocean. U2 would later go on to headline Slane themselves twenty years later. 10/20/1981 Tiffany's - Leeds, EnglandGloria, Another Time, Another Place, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, Rejoice, The Cry / The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet), I Fall Down, October, Stories for Boys, I Will Follow, Twilight, Out of Controlencores: Fire, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, The Oceancomment: Another Time, Another Place is interrupted when a brawl breaks out in the crowd, prompting an angry rebuke from Bono. October-Leg 1: 1981, Europe; Boy Tour-Leg 2: 1980/81, Europe, America; Boy Tour-Leg 1: 1980, Europe; 11 OClock Tick Tock Tour-UK & Ireland; U2-3 Tour-London Dates-Irish Dates-October Leg 3: 1981/82, America. Previous performances were of a rough early version involving only guitar. During 11 O'clock Tick Tock, a number of crowd members climb onstage. U2 tried their hardest to break down the tension but do not succeed, with brawls breaking out in the crowd.

I Will Follow, Beim Konzert wurden 17 Songs gespielt (ohne Snippets). Es ist das einzige Mal, dass dieser Song gespielt wird. The band did not perform an encore for obvious reasons. U2 Konzert der Boy Tour am Montag, 31. View by: Leg 1: 1981, Europe , Leg 2: 1981/82, North America/Europe , Leg 3: 1981/82, America ; Click dates below for Show Reports, Videos, Photos and Fan Reviews … 10/30/1981 Paradiso - Amsterdam, NetherlandsGloria, Another Time, Another Place, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, Rejoice, The Cry / The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet), I Fall Down, October, Stories for Boys, I Will Follow, Twilight, Out of Controlencores: Fire / Happy Birthday (snippet), 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, The Oceancomment: Larry's 20th birthday. 08/23/1981 Paris Cinema Studio - London, England11 O'Clock Tick Tock, I Will Follow, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, With A Shout, Twilight, Out of Control, Rejoicecomment: Recorded for BBC 'In Concert'.

Happy Birthday is sung for Aislinn, Edge's girlfriend (and later his first wife). 10/01/1981 University Of East Anglia - Norwich, EnglandGloria, Another Time, Another Place, The Cry / The Electric Co., An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, Rejoice, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, I Will Follow, I Fall Down, October, Twilight, Out of Controlencores: Fire, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, The Oceancomment: This is the first time I Fall Down is played on piano live. An Cat Dubh 10/13/1981 Locarno - Portsmouth, EnglandGloria, Rejoice, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, The Cry / The Electric Co., I Will Follow, 11 O'Clock Tick Tockcomment: Setlist is incomplete. Click dates below for Show Reports, Videos, Photos and Fan Reviews from each show. Another European leg was held between December 1981 and February 1982 before heading back to the USA to fulfill the longest leg of the tour. U2 Konzert der Boy Tour am Samstag, 06. August 1981 in Edinburgh, Coasters - European Summer Dates And Festivals Things To Make And Do

Insgesamt wurden 4 Songs mehr als beim Konzert zuvor gespielt. 08/30/1981 Greenbelt Arts And Music Festival - Odell Castle, England11 O'Clock Tick Tock, I Will Follow, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, With A Shoutencores: Firecomment: This concert is often listed as taking place on 24 August 1981. "Gloria" was used as the opener at almost every show, whilst "The Ocean" (used as the opener for the previous tour) was played predominantly as the closing song. 08/31/1981 Coasters - Edinburgh, ScotlandWith A Shout, Twilight, I Will Follow, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, Another Time, Another Place, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, The Cry / The Electric Co. / Yankee Doodle (snippet), Things To Make And Do, Stories for Boys, Boy-Girl / I'm A Believer (snippet), Out of Controlencores: Firecomment: Last performance of Things To Make And Do, the only instrumental U2 have ever performed live (technically, The Return Of The Stingray Guitar, which opened shows in 2010-11, was also an instrumental, but during every single performance Bono sung or shouted exhortations to the crowd; most performances of Things To Make And Do were totally instrumental). Zugabe(n): 11/03/1981 Fabrik - Hamburg, GermanyGloria, Another Time, Another Place, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, Rejoice, The Cry / The Electric Co., I Fall Down, October, Stories for Boys, I Will Follow, Twilight, Out of Controlcomment: This is a notorious concert in U2's history. To switch back to the mobile version click on the phone symbol on pages footer. 11/04/1981 Metropol - Berlin, GermanyGloria, Another Time, Another Place, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, Rejoice, The Cry / The Electric Co., I Fall Down, October, Stories for Boys, I Will Follow, Twilight, Out of Controlencores: 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, The Ocean, I Will Followcomment: This show is filmed for the German TV show Rockpalast and broadcast in March 1982.

Es waren 11 Songs gleich wie beim vorherigen Konzert. 08/16/1981 Slane Castle - Slane, IrelandWith A Shout, Twilight, I Will Follow, I Threw a Brick Through a Window, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, Gloria, Rejoice, October, Stories for Boys, Boy-Girl / I'm A Believer (snippet), Out of Controlencores: Happy Birthday, Fire, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, The Oceancomment: U2 participate in 1981's Slane Castle festival in support of headliners Thin Lizzy. Fire, Letztmals live gespielt: Things To Make And Do, Beim Konzert wurden 14 Songs gespielt (ohne Snippets). I Will Follow However, there is now a website with an extensive list of bands that played the Mayfair, including some setlists. This show features the live debuts of With A Shout, I Threw A Brick, Gloria, Rejoice, and October.

Dieses Konzert zur persönlichen Konzert-Statistik anfügen. Stories For Boys The group consists of Bono (lead vocals and rhythm guitar), the Edge (lead guitar, keyboards, and backing vocals), Adam Clayton (bass guitar), and Larry Mullen Jr. (drums and percussion).

There are also claims that the setlist featured A Day Without Me and Tomorrow, which we regard with some skepticism: A Day Without Me is not believed to have debuted on the October Tour until the next month in North America, and Tomorrow's debut is understood to have been 26 January 1982.