Since Jupiter uses the same engine from its succesful cousin Wego, the engine power was good and comparable. My vote goes for TVS Wego.. also in driving girls has many problem related to height but in wego due to less ground clearance gils can drive easly and styly. Autoportal.com cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage/loss. JUPITER IS QUITE A HEAD TURNER.

My review is as follows. By Shreeni0403 in forum What Bike? He was lucky to have survived but apart from that both are really nice scooters but my friend's Jupiter has these vibrations at about 45 above speeds and when I ride it to college most often I'm left with a numb hand, I rode the wego yesterday for about 60kms on mixed condition and I gotta say, it has very very less almost no vibrations and the digital console is hard to read while riding during daytime. By babaji in forum What Bike?

Hypothetically, if a motorcyclist is injured and not at-fault for the accident, and has to be flown by Life Flight, then who pays for that? I bght one last week. while jupiter is new and good looking but due to absence of body balance it is uneasy to ride continuously. I looked at a Suzuki for sale. only the transmission is a CVT type in Jupiter. Driven for around 500 kms now. Quality of ride was excellent. tvs jumpiter scooter is give many graphics and technology in advanced . Wego or Jupiter. Anybody above 5'6" & avg built, wego will look small. Concl: All-new upmarket scooter offering from TVS, the Wego is highly potent and able product in its class.

bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker like minded biker friends. u can check and see urself with a test ride. whats the smallest size motorcycle that can safely handle a sidecar? TVS Jupiter - Am perhaps one of the initial buyers of TVS Jupiter from Saanvi TVS in Hyderabad. The new wego has exactly the same specification(same engine)as the Jupiter. They should have gone in for digital console which could have easily set them a class apart in this segment. Replies: 6 Last Post: 03-21-2014, 01:34 PM. What it is meant for? I do not know whether such a provision exists or not. Still have questions? Zeroed in on Honda Activa, Suzuki Swish, TVS Jupiter… pretty cool one.All features will be availabe in any other scooter, but i like the CVT best.
So TVS is good and in scooty range i think Wego is on the top. Disc brakes are good but both the tvs scooters comes with the awful tvs tyres, I have friends who have both wego and Jupiter and my wego friend just had an accident because the tyres locked up, under soft braking on a rainy day and skided off. But suspension posed no problem as the bike glided through some of the rough patches. Wanted to buy a scooter for gearless riding which is less paining in traffic. The old wego was different. As far as i know there is no change in engine. The company claimed that the model gives 55-60kmpl for a litre, so according to me go for it. Can I ride an electric scooter with pedal assist in New York City without a license and registration? Autoportal.com cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage/loss. Wego Dual Tone - Rs 53,027 . Suspension seemed good but it is little hard. TVS Wego vs Jupiter. We have one common religion - Bikeism. But due to sheer arrogance of Honda Dealers and their conditions of sale(accesories mandatory) I decided to check out swish. Concl: TVS has joined the bandwagon of male-oriented scooters with the Jupiter which is based on the Wego and has all the offerings on paper to be a good all-round scooter. Suzuki Access / TVS Jupiter.

Can i do deliveroo with an electric scooter.

TVS Wego: Upside: Styling, handling, comfort, quality.

Wego has company fitted front dicky which make wego much attractive and beautiful. According to me Jupiter is a best scooter. I also used to own a TVS Wego in the past 2 years, indeed yea good vehicle but Jupiter is better designed and far more commuter vehicle!

Can anyone who has driven both these scooters compare pros and cons, TVS Jupiter - Am perhaps one of the initial buyers of TVS Jupiter from Saanvi TVS in Hyderabad. I don't ride a bike to add days to my life . Compare TVS Jupiter Standard vs TVS Wego Drum Brake by Prices Photos Specifications Features Mileage On Road Prices at AutoPortal.com®