TVS Victor would be launching in India around February 2021 with the estimated price of Rs 56,622. TVS VICTOR GLX - Buy All Spares Including Body Parts,Engine Parts,Shock Absorbers,Clutch Parts,Gear Parts,Carburetor Parts,Wheels,Suspension Parts for Victor glx at India's Best Online Shopping Store For Motorcycles,Bikes,Scooters & Scooty. New Avatar of the revolutionary TVS Victor . Bikes related to TVS Victor 125 GLX. Show any 2007 TVS Victor GLX 125 for sale on our Bikez.biz Motorcycle Classifieds. This victor glx bike is very very good model I use since 2004. Look at photos. Thank you for this bike. Explore images & specs with 4 used Victor GLX bikes available for sale on BikeWale. By Nagesh on . The fit and finish of the bike was impeccable as compared to the respective competitions like "Bajaj Discover" etc. Years after Victor’s termination from commuter segment, TVS has resurrected the brand to start afresh. Free Shipping & Home Delivery only at Safexbikes.com By Vinayak on . This is the new Avatar of the revolutionary TVS Victor which gives you SMILES & MILES. His suspension & mileage are better than other bike. Inspect technical data. The new victor is stylish and gives you superior riding experience with more pickup and power, comfortable seating and suspension for handling bad roads/speed breakers. Victor (2016) Victor 125 GLX was a macho looking bike from "Victor" series, the bike had 124.8cc 4-stroke engine producing 9.5 Nm of torque at 5500 Rpm. Read the riders' comments at the bike's discussion group.And check out the bike's reliability, repair costs, etc. ... i want to purchase new tvs victor glx black colour bike - when the company launch give me a call to me 9441274904. TVS Victor GLX is discontinued in India. 28-06-2015. TVS Victor GLX: Current Status: Discontinued: Body Type: Commuter: Fuel Type: Petrol: Price in India: TVS Victor GLX was priced at INR 48,600 before being discontinued in India (ex-showroom). Buying a bike starts at Bikez Get a list of related motorbikes before you buy this TVS. Unable to recoup its position, TVS thought to call it a day for the once popular model. Check Price in India & Buy Online.