The braking of the motorcycle is enhanced with a Synchnorized braking system. 62,034 for the monotone variant and Rs. I am show to the service center but they didn't give me proper service regarding this. TVS Star City Plus price in Chennai starts from Rs. In a much-needed boost to it's motorcycle portfolio, TVS has launched the latest avatar from the Star bike family - Star City+. Though it lacks quick acceleration but offers good mid-range response. Single riding is well but doble riding is very uncomfortable . TVS Star City Plus Special Edition Launched; Priced At Rs. To know more about this, please, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/1.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/2.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/3.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/4.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/5.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/6.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/7.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/8.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/9.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/10.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/11.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-red/12.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-blue/1.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/black-blue/2.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/1.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/2.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/3.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/4.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/5.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/6.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/7.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/8.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/9.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/10.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/11.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/grey-black/12.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/1.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/2.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/3.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/4.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/5.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/6.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/7.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/8.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/9.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/10.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/11.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/red-black/12.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/1.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/2.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/3.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/4.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/5.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/6.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/7.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/8.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/9.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/10.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/11.png, /tvs-star-city-plus/-/media/Brand-Pages/TVSStarCity/Colour/white-black/12.png. The suspension absorbs most of the bumps and potholes and the ride stays smooth. TVS Star City Plus BS6 price in India starts at Rs. The new TVS Star City+ is braced with many qualities such as a refreshing styling and very frugal EcoThrust engine and it delivers quite the experience that its maker claims to offer. These photos present significant views of the TVS Star City Plus Kick Start. 52,798 in Chennai (Ex-Showroom, Chennai). View Price Detail. Yamaha Ray ZR Vs Yamaha Fascino – Which is the Better Buy? The new Kargil Edition of the TVS Star City+ gets new decals & dual-tone colour scheme with unique camouflage graphics. Apache RTR 180. After that i am facing another problem in bike engine etc. TVS Star City Plus Review, New TVS Star City+ Review, 2014 TVS Star City Review, technical specifications, features, top speed, 0-60, images, mileage, kpl TVS Motor Company is flagship company of TVS Group which is seen as the 3 rd largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India. Please note that by continuing to use the website, you accept the use of cookies. To get on-road price, click on 'get onroad price' button below, Accessories shown and mentioned above may not be part of standard equipment. Rs 1,26,163. TVS Star City Plus fuel tank capacity is 10-litres. We bought new star city plus on 22nd February 2018.. today it is about 2 months old..we have serviced at correct time but bike not giving such average that company told..bike giving mileage at local 60km/ltr..and about long roots highways it giving such worst average around 40km/ltr...please solve problem. Tvs Star City-Plus City Plus wears tyres of 3/ R18 size. TVS Star City Plus Pictures. 61,436 and goes upto Rs. At the front, you get a new LED Headlamp that looks more sporty and is first in the segment. & i am enquiry again outside garage they said only 250/- to make this. However, a close look reveals the noticeable sharper and enhanced looks of this Star variant that comprises of a more sculpted design and bolder creases on the fuel tank and the rest of the body of the bike. The semi-digital instrument cluster shows speed in an analogue console while the odometer and fuel gauge is showcased digitally. Check out how TVS Star City Plus really looks! The TVS Star City Plus on road price in New Delhi is Rs. Apache RTR 160. Moreover, there is a premium dual-tone single seat that is comfortable for the rider and the pillion for daily use. TVS Motor Company uses cookies - including from third parties - to provide visitors with the best possible experience when using the website. TVS Motor Company has launched the BS6 version of the TVS Star City+ with prices starting at Rs. The company is known to manufacture a wide range from two-wheelers that range from mopeds to racing inspired motorcycles. The EMI might vary based on the Bank. 61,936 . Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks at the front and Hydraulic Shock Absorber with 5-steps of adjustability. TVS Motor Company uses cookies - including from third parties - to provide visitors with the best possible experience when using the website. My bike just completed 1 year & i am across certain problems in my bike & service center Arbitrarinesses charges from me. TVS Motor Company has introduced the new Star City+ Chocolate Gold Special Edition, priced at Rs. We've got photos showcasing the new TVS Star City Plus in great detail. Pumping out 8.28bhp at 7000rpm and 8.7Nm at 5000rpm, the 109.7cc engine comes mated to a four speed constant mesh transmission. But nothing worth if your bike ia not good.. After all precautions instructed by sales persions and mechanic nothing changed.... 5 step adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorber. TVS StaR City Plus BSVI ETFi is a premium 110cc Motorcycle with designer styling and best in class features such as LED Headlamp, USB Mobile Charger and … The price of Star City Plus starts at Rs. Star City is known for its fuel economy and comfortable ride. Check out the looks of TVS Star City Plus before you buy +27. Apache RTR 160 4V. The engine is mated to a 4-speed transmission gearbox. 63,495. Suspention no.1 mileg1 golden broun colour 1 flat seat1, Firing likely to be Suzuki Hayate EP. 6900 is the most expensive. Check out the TVS Star City Plus variants, images, specifications, expert reviews, news, videos, colours, mileage information and TVS dealers in Chennai at AutoNews360.com There are 98 different tyre models available for Star City-Plus City Plus from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. We ride it to find out more and tell you how different it is from... TVS StarCity Plus is built on the same platform as underpinned by Phoenix and mimics latter in terms of design as well as styling. All Rights Reserved. 59,802 . The Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer's entry-level 110cc... © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Features, colours and prices vary across variants. The new TVS Star City+ is a new, premium variant in the Star bike range, which is targeted at the young Indian bike buyers with a premium look and feel, good features, mileage and reliability. The design now looks more sporty than commuter design. It also offers an overall comfortable riding experience and offers effortless handling of the sharp turns. 52,907... TVS has launched a Star City Plus with dual-tone colour scheme at a price of Rs. Braking power comes from hand operated internally expanding 130mm dia up front and foot operated internally expanding 110mm dia at rear. Among the string of features available on board econometer, multi-function console, service reminder etc are included. 49,234 (ex-showroom, Delhi). TVS offers a revamped design on the new Star City+ which is pretty subtle and attractive. I purchased TVS STAR new edition in jan 2018, but i have facing some problems in gear box which makes sounds like gear stucks, and after that bike stopped. All rights reserved. Vehicle body colour may differ from printed / digital photographs. The most affordable tyre available for the City Plus is the Metro, which is priced at Rs. Fax: +91-44-28331214. If there is change in firing I will be purchase TVs *c+ within January 2018 otherwise Hayate EP is option to me. 875 while the Maxxis at Rs. TVS Motor Company has updated its commuter motorcycle, Star City Plus with a BS6 compliant engine. I have bought this bike on 24th May 2018 and from now i am suffering from various kind of issues... First of all mileage of this bike is jump between 40-44 kmpl and most worst part is bike's battery!!! The engine now comes with fuel injection to be BS6 compliant and reduce emissions. Not suitable bike is two or three loading. The bike is priced in India at Rs. Apache RTR … As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Star City Plus Petrol variant returns 86.00 Kmpl. © TVS Motor Company. 45,991 – 54,399 on 7 November 2020. About TVS Star City Plus. Unfortunately I showed to outside garage then i get some relief from that noise, but after one year oil seal of both shockups damaged & oil leaked outside, i again visited the service center & they are said you have to pay charged of 900/- to repair this. TVS Star City Plus aimed towards those who are looking for a commuter motorcycle that is comfortable for daily use and returns a good mileage. The special edition of the TVS Star City+ has been launched in the middle of a slowdown in the auto industry, and to meet the expected consumer demand in the upcoming festive season.