Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. font-family: inherit; /*wprm_main_font_family type=font*/ Your email address will not be published. Serve with whole-wheat pasta or mashed potatoes. This turkey meatball recipe makes the perfect weeknight dinner! I opted for minced garlic instead of garlic powder and I served them over polenta rounds with a homemade tomato gravy. padding: 0 !important; ), these Mediterranean-inspired meal-prep bowls will keep you fueled all afternoon. ), Amount Per Serving (1 serving (3-4 meatballs using a medium scoop)). Made with lean turkey and fresh herbs- they’re the … Looking forward to giving this healthy version a try this weekend! Just throw everything in a bowl, mix together/form into balls and then bake! Thyme can be used instead of the rosemary if you prefer. color: #000000; /*wprm_header_text type=color*/ You can definitely make them in whatever size you'd like, just make sure they are all the same size so they cook evenly. .wprm-recipe-template-sassy-bitch h5, These turkey meatballs are so simple to make and come together quickly. } https://delightfulmomfood.com/oven-baked-turkey-meatballs-recipe Lean turkey blended with lamb lightens the mix. This will be a fun recipe and make with my kids (and then enjoy, of course)! var wprm_public = {"endpoints":{"analytics":"https:\/\/asassyspoon.com\/wp-json\/wp-recipe-maker\/v1\/analytics"},"settings":{"features_comment_ratings":true,"template_color_comment_rating":"#343434","instruction_media_toggle_default":"on","video_force_ratio":false,"analytics_enabled":false},"post_id":"5524","home_url":"https:\/\/asassyspoon.com\/","print_slug":"wprm_print","permalinks":"\/%postname%\/","ajax_url":"https:\/\/asassyspoon.com\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","nonce":"254cad9652","api_nonce":"e44296aec0","translations":[]}; .wprm-recipe-template-sassy-bitch .wprm-recipe-header { margin: 0 auto; Subs: Meatball subs are a family favorite! display: none; .wprm-recipe-template-sassy-bitch h6 { The meatballs are firm in shape, but still moist and delicious. font-family: inherit; /*wprm_header_font_family type=font*/ ;). line-height: 1.4em; /*wprm_header_line_height type=font_size*/ overflow: visible; padding: 0 !important; padding: 0 10px 10px 10px; I'm Jamielyn Nye, cookbook author, mom of 4 and a big fan of naptime and chocolate. } Plus, they’re loaded with flavor! Crockpot grape jelly & BBQ meatballs – only 3 ingredients! If you're looking for an easy healthy dinner that's low in calories and carbs, try serving them over cooked, shredded spaghetti squash instead of pasta! Please read my. border-radius: 7px; /*wprm_inner_border_radius type=size*/ } images=mutation.addedNodes[i].getElementsByTagName('img');is_image=mutation.addedNodes[i].tagName=="IMG";iframes=mutation.addedNodes[i].getElementsByTagName('iframe');is_iframe=mutation.addedNodes[i].tagName=="IFRAME";rocket_lazy=mutation.addedNodes[i].getElementsByClassName('rocket-lazyload');image_count+=images.length;iframe_count+=iframes.length;rocketlazy_count+=rocket_lazy.length;if(is_image){image_count+=1} Our version uses turkey rather than beef or pork for the meatballs, and we've pumped up the volume of fresh vegetables in the mix. border: 0; Find healthy, delicious turkey meatballs recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Thank you, Jamielyn! left: 50%; var ResponsiveMenuL10n = {"mainMenu":"Menu","subMenu":"Menu"}; They have tons of flavor and make the perfect weeknight dinner. .wprm-recipe-template-sassy-bitch { If you do not have Italian seasonings on hand, substitute a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram and 1/4 dried teaspoon basil. Whole30 friendly, paleo, gluten free, dairy free and so delicious! .wprm-recipe-template-sassy-bitch-header a { color: #00003f; /*wprm_link type=color*/ You can also cook in a pan on the stove with 1 Tablespoon oil over medium-high heat for 6-7 minutes, or until cooked through. if(is_iframe){iframe_count+=1}}});if(image_count>0||iframe_count>0||rocketlazy_count>0){lazyLoadInstance.update()}});var b=document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0];var config={childList:!0,subtree:!0};observer.observe(b,config)}},!1)"use strict";var wprRemoveCPCSS=function wprRemoveCPCSS(){var elem;document.querySelector('link[data-rocket-async="style"][rel="preload"]')?setTimeout(wprRemoveCPCSS,200):(elem=document.getElementById("rocket-critical-css"))&&"remove"in elem&&elem.remove()};window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("load",wprRemoveCPCSS):window.attachEvent&&window.attachEvent("onload",wprRemoveCPCSS); 10-Minute Healthy Turkey Meatballs (No Breadcrumbs! Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of I Heart Naptime. Form the mixture into meatballs. } Your email address will not be published. Cilantro Garlic Sauce (Pollo Tropical Inspired), thinly sliced (or 2 tablespoons finely chopped white onion). /* ]]> */ width: 100%; font-size: 1.8em; /*wprm_h2_size type=font_size*/ Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray. When she’s not creating in the kitchen, Jamielyn loves to chase her four little monkeys and snuggle up on the couch with her man. .wprm-recipe-template-sassy-bitch-container { if(typeof mutation.addedNodes[i].getElementsByClassName!=='function'){continue} font-size: .85em; /*wprm_font_size type=font_size*/ margin: 50 0 0 20px; margin-top: 0px; /*wprm_margin_top type=size*/ Place sheet in freezer for an hour to harden the meatballs. Substitute spinach, chicory, chard or any other leafy green for the escarole or kale, and any leftover cooked (or canned) beans for the white beans in this healthy Italian wedding soup recipe. The best turkey meatballs I’ve ever tasted. border-style: solid; /*wprm_border_style type=border*/ Offers may be subject to change without notice. .wprm-recipe-template-sassy-bitch .wprm-recipe-header { Privacy ↑16472shares