Top each muffin cup with one egg. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, and then roll up, burrito-style. Top each egg cup with a pinch of cheese and chives. Turkey, Bacon, and Goat Cheese Breakfast Sandwich. The Canadian Turkey website is packed with kitchen-tested recipes that are both healthy and tasty too. I will definitely be making the Honey Breaded Turkey Cutlets…..they looks so yummy! Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Turkey Bacon Vinaigrette Shady Brook Farms. Spread hash browns over dough. My grandkids would enjoy the It is so easy to make them in advance and store them in the fridge for a quick breakfast heated in the microwave. The Grab and go turkey muffin sound great.. they are perfect for a busy mom on the go. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Turkey Bacon Biscuits Jennie-O. Visit canadianturkey.ca for all your cooking inspiration. I will be adding Sweet and Sour Turkey Meat Balls to my recipes. Turkey meatloaf muffins is a turkey recipe that will make its way into our meal menu. I assumed the eggs were being scrambled and I added 1/4 cup of water to them so they wouldn't be rubbery. To get started, add your eggs to a large skillet over medium heat. Ingredients 6 cups whole wheat bread , cubed 8 large egg whites 8 large eggs 2 cups skim milk 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper 1/2 pound turkey bacon , cooked and chopped 1 cup light cheddar , shredded It’s not quite the same as pork bacon, but it still has a nice smokey flavor and crisps up beautifully. warmed 1 (16 ounce) can seasoned chili beans, warmed 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, diced 1 cup Low and behold it tastes great! This giveaway will close on October 3, 2019. She's behind the popular blog Grilled Cheese Social. Also I think two cans of chili beans could be used for this and could be cooked into the eggs after the eggs are done cooking. Start off your day with a hearty burrito packed with chili beans, eggs scrambled with crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, and more! Add the chopped I will be adding the sweet and sour turkey meatballs to our menu. By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, 6 Amazing Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwiches, 15 Breakfast Sandwich Recipes Worth Waking Up For, A Guide to the World's Best Bacon Sandwich Recipes, 60 Breakfast Egg Recipes to Start the Day Right, Apple Butter, Pepper Jack and Croissant Grilled Cheese, Cold Sandwiches That Are Anything But Boring, Make-Ahead Bacon and Egg Breakfast Casserole, 12 Recipes for a Classic French Breakfast. I made the rest exactly as written and didn't add any extras. Definately give these a try. Top each cheese covered half with 1/4 of the mixture or about 1/2 cup. It is surprisingly delicious! Turkey Bacon Breakfast Quesadilla. TIP: You can make these Turkey Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups and keep them in the fridge for up to 5 days. Let cool for 5 minutes before running a knife along the inside of the cups to loosen the edges. This site uses cookies. It’s just not what we are used to when it comes to bacon. Heat slices of bacon for 6-7 minutes or until desired crispness, turning frequently. I have a few ideas to make this better and wrote about it in my blog. Add the thyme, ground chipotle, and sweet potatoes and stir until well combined. 2. Top with crumbled bacon. Take a small non-stick frying pan and melt the pat of salted butter. brussels sprouts, turkey bacon, honey, dijon style mustard, kosher salt and 2 more. They are so yummy! Spray the bottoms and sides of 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. The recipe that I will be adding to my back-to-school menu is Turkey Burger Mac ‘n Cheese. I really enjoyed this burrito...it was a nice change of pace and one I'll make again. These Turkey Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups make the perfect start to busy mornings. Required fields are marked *. You can make cooking a breeze by planning ahead, with inspiration from Canadian Turkey to help. Are you as excited as I am for Halloween? Frozen Treats: Neapolitan Frozen Dessert Cups. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I think my kids might enjoy the TURKEY MEATLOAF MUFFINS. Using a 3-inch cookie cutter, stamp out 12 rounds of sandwich bread. Good luck! In a clean skillet over medium-high heat cook the quesadillas on each side for 2 minutes or until crispy. I have two beautiful daughters and a loving husband that always support all my genius ideas, good or not.