Troll And Toad was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 16, 2017 and since then this brand received 5 reviews. I also spent hours of my time sorting these cards and printed a list for them as they instructed but it seems I have cards missing or wrong edition. Or automatically reimburse me for one. Then waited a month for them just to tell them one card was not near mint and will be returning my whole stack. I was promised over $30 and after weeks of waiting I got a check for $9. We had an extremely bad experience with these folks. i'm talking about 800+ packs that you are offering to buy for $22 plus each, Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. There won't be a next time. They have weekly specials and overall great prices on all of their merchandise. Overall, I felt that Troll and Toad has really good customer service. The process is you submit your cards and ship them to the company. Inventory errors can occur, at the same time human and keying errors occur. I sold cards to troll and toad and it was a quick and easy experience. One word describes these people, Lazy. Had a great experience with troll and toad, they paid me exactly what i was quoted. I am ordering from overseas so this is massively inconvenient that they keep doing this and I have decided I am going to stop using them due to the multitude of issues. I asked if they can do anything about this and they offer 15-20% off. and I don't want them to have any of my cards). Initially, it was quite scary to see so many negative reviews but I mustered enough courage and order from them anyway. Only reason for 4 stars was it took about a month from purchase to get to my house. They tell you a product is new and sealed but send you absolutely trash conditioned boxes,along with terrible packaging. Awful product condition and awful customer service. I made order on May 10, they said it would originally take 1-2 day to ship, but due to covid restrictions it will take 3-5. My assumption is they kept the card knowing the increase the value and is trying to sell it at a higher price. I was willing to take a counter offer, but there was none, and was told that MOST of the cards were in poor condition. I live in $#*!ing europe, what the $#*!. I ordered two separate sealed Pokémon products that are worth a lot when sealed and they sent it to me torn. They will claim your cards are damaged or in the wrong condition and then heavily reduce the price on you. Review from a first time customer: I received my first order recently from Troll and Toad. Do not sell your cards to TrollandToad. Selling to them? One in 11/19 and one this month (9/24/2020). Awful service, took the maximum amount of days for them to receive only for them to return EVERY card back to me. My favorite place for MTG and Pokemon. Or automatically reimburse me for one. Good service, thank you very much. They tell you a product is new and sealed but send you absolutely trash conditioned boxes,along with terrible packaging. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. Opening a total of 27 booster packs resulted in not one single holo card (and I do not mean ultra rares, but rather not even a regular rare). Twice they cancelled my order. Don't waste your time/energy. But hey, would you rather spend a dollar less and have practically no customer support? My cards were in a binder never touched by hands for years and they have the nerve to tell me they are "less than near mint condition" no creases no folds no marks on any of the cards no loss in color ECT. Do not buy from here. I just got my order from them today & after reading some reviews here I was very concerned about the condition the cards would be on. So frustrated and, although I had used Troll and Toad before, not only will I cease recommending it, I will discourage anyone trying to sell cards from throwing their money away to benefit T&T. DO NOT SELL YOUR CARDS. But it's May 18 and they still haven't shipped. Go find anyone else but these guys please. At first based on the reviews, I had doubts about selling my items to troll and toad. I will change my review once i know the full outcome and only if they fix their mistake. Do not buy from here. Now that I have kids, trading cards games have become a big part of our family. Yeah we are in a pandemic, but it is still no excuse why it's taking almost to weeks to ship. Please do not buy from Troll & Toad. THEY SAY NO WE WONT REFUND U, GET IN TACT WITH YOUR LOCAL DELIEVERY SERVICE. When I opened the lots, they all contained the same exact same 5 cards per lot and were the cheapest and most worthless ones at the time. I used to have great luck and experiences with Troll and Toad. Feathers :), I have spent quite a bit with this company and my last few orders have all had issues damaged cards, missing cards so make sure you check your orders carefully. I highly recommend selling your items to this company!! In case you don't know what a buylist is, it is a way for the consumer to send collectable trading cards to a company. I highly recommend selling your items to this company!! At first based on the reviews, I had doubts about selling my items to troll and toad. So frustrated and, although I had used Troll and Toad before, not only will I cease recommending it, I will discourage anyone trying to sell cards from throwing their money away to benefit T&T. It took around 4 weeks before the cards where here (I live in the Netherlands). They offered to refund me, but is the easy way out. I would 100% sell/buy from them again. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. 5% off isnt some catch all resolution. I read a lot of negative reviews about them and was nervous but I have to say it must have been people who did not follow the guidelines or sent in damaged product. DO NOT. Even when you raise your issues you get mixed responses I’ve had a card replaced due to being damaged, then I’ve had them say return it or have 10% off which anyone that collects knows that a damaged card is pointless and 10% is worthless. They will steal your money if they can. Do not sell your cards to TrollandToad. Not only did they offer me an amount that barely covered the shipping they purposefully took my cards (wait for it. I was the fool who sold his original Pokemon at garage sales for literally pennies. I know for a fact only maybe 3 out of 30 were. Dude foreal that's so lazy, I really think they are taking advantage of this pandemic too do less work. I am a hard man to con and long term I will be fine, but these guys are not whole people and I recommend to most of you (especially young aspiring collectors) to avoid going through them because I don't want you to go through the same. Troll and toad is the worst buylist website on the entire internet. DO NOT. Shipping was free. I am still waiting for them to return cards that they did not accept or ones I would not sell to them because they beat the price down by 70% or more from their initial offer. Nothing has come since. 10/10 would sell to them again, great customer service and overall great place. I messaged them to get this sorted out. I am still waiting for them to return cards that they did not accept or ones I would not sell to them because they beat the price down by 70% or more from their initial offer. Even when you raise your issues you get mixed responses I’ve had a card replaced due to being damaged, then I’ve had them say return it or have 10% off which anyone that collects knows that a damaged card is pointless and 10% is worthless. However much they are telling you they will buy your cards for, divide it by 2 and that's how much you will actually get. Traded them a good bit of games, got my estimated value and sent them the games the next day. The overall rating of the company is 2.7 and consumers are mostly neutral. Also, they have limited workers handling your cards as well. Great site, I don't buy from them because I don't play pokemon and yugioh, but whenever I pick up some at garage sales I sell them to them and they always pay top dollar! The last thing you have to worry about is this company weighing your packs, because I can say that without a shadow of a doubt that they DO NOT weigh packs. Trollandtoad have great prices on singles. Don't waste your time selling to them unless you have perfect cards and have time to waste. "We do have over a million items in our inventory however we try to be as accurate as possible! There won't be a next time. It took them almost 2 months to mail me my check. Only reason for 4 stars was it took about a month from purchase to get to my house. When this happens our standard procedure is to issue a refund for the cost of the items you purchased. Terrible company with terrible resolution. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. They will steal your money if they can. If anyone sees this post take some advice from me and never sell your cards to this company. I know the difference between my unlimited charizard and an limited one which I didn't have I'm not new to the Pokemon tcg. 5% off isnt some catch all resolution. I read some reviews here and it made me question Troll And Toad. Returning the cards will be inconvenient but as my orders including undelivered ones comes to a good few hundred I will just return everything as a matter of principal. But I was very satisfied with the card quality! © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Gr. 23 Business days pass, i message them, they tell me its on his way, sweet.