Bel Ombre, Mahé, Bel Ombre, Seychelles Featuring a sun deck, an outdoor pool area and a picnic area, Treasure Cove Hotel is situated next to … Magpadala ng sarili mong tanong sa accommodation sa ibaba. 3. Ang mga contribution sa Booking.com ay nagpapakita ng dedikasyon ng aming mga guest at mga property, at ito ay lubos naming pinapahalagahan at nirerespeto. Sa tuwid na linya sinusukat ang lahat ng distansya. Libre! The hotel also provides you every day a shuttle ride to Beau Vallon, one of the most beautiful beaches on Mahe. Dolphins and rays seen from the.bar area.....this place in excellent.”, “The owners and the staff are extraordinary. Will I stay in this hotel again? Aasikasuhin ng accommodation ang cancellation request mo batay sa napili mong policy at mandatory consumer law, kung saan naaayon. Pls carefully check all terms & conditions before you check in to this hotel,it's way far from the beau vallon resort, the manager wasn't there ,some girl assistant was there who was just not ready to adjust ,co-operate or have any changes in cash if you ask for ,she makes a face for everything, since child is not allowed in the hotel we requested them to accomodate since the entire mahe island was sold out during this time of the year,we told them v will take full responsibility of our own child ,they somehow agrees took extra charge but did not provide any extra bed, we asked for rooms in level 2 & had done way before booking too for the same but they just refuse to give it, we did not have SCR currency exact change to pay the cabby niether the cabby had hence asked that rude. You can try again after adding an email address to your Facebook account or register on Agoda directly with your email address. Libre! Inirerekomenda naming mag-book ng option na may libreng cancellation para sa pagkakataong kailangang magbago ng travel plans mo. Subukang muli. Walang age restriction sa check-in. From the airport, you can get to the hotel by the following options: MAKE A RESERVATION We can’t find an email address associated with your Facebook account. The hotel, in order to cover that gap, offers a free transfer to and from Beau Vallon once per day and there's always the possibility to take a taxi if you prefer to be more flexible with times. Yes, Treasure Cove Hotel & Restaurant offers an airport shuttle for guests. Gusto naming ibahagi ang kuwento mo, maging maganda man ito o hindi. Unfortunately this cannot be shared here. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Negatibo o positibo man, bawat comment ay ipo-post namin nang buo, sa lalong madaling panahon, pagkatapos itong matingnan kung ayon ito sa guidelines ng Booking.com. Lots of Love Jason & Zene. What are some restaurants close to Treasure Cove Hotel & Restaurant? Subukan muli, “The owners were so nice and helpful, backed by a lovely team of staff a great place to stay. You will have a balcony with a dining table. Many travelers enjoy visiting Clock Tower (3.2 miles). Dapat ay may kaugnayan sa pagbiyahe ang mga contribution. The hotel restaurant has great food for a really fair prize. Ang mga guideline at standard ng content sa Booking.com ay naglalayon na panatilihing napapanahon at family-friendly ang mga ito nang hindi pinipigilan ang pagpapahayag ng makabuluhang mga opinyon. 1. Kinakailangang magpakita ang mga bisita ng photo identification at credit card sa pag-check in. When visiting Seychelles Islands, you'll feel right at home at Treasure Cove Hotel and Restaurant, which offers quality accommodation and great service.Only 5 km from the city center, the hotel's strategic location ensures that guests can quickly and easily reach many local points of interest. Magkakaiba ang cancellation at prepayment policies batay sa uri ng accommodation. We stayed at three different hotels and must say that Treasure Cove offered the best value for money. Mangyaring 'wag maglagay ng personal, political, ethical, o religious na saloobin. Puwede mo itong i-request sa susunod na step. Perfect sea view. Other than that, it was an amazing stay and I would definitely be back! Beautiful location, amazing staff who made me feel like I was in a 5* VIP resort. Food in the restaurant was really good and I can recommend the salt beef curry. Free WiFi is available. Would fully recommend to everyone.”, “The free drop-off/pickup bus to Beau Vallon everyday was a great addition to our package. Maaaring iba ang mismong distansya ng travel. Simula Abril 6, 2020, ia-apply na ang napili mong cancellation policy, kahit na may Coronavirus (COVID-19). Stunningly beautiful location on a very quiet side of Mahe Island. Decent hotel, good service and a bit isolated, To start I'd say I'd give this hotel a 3.5 stars if I could, as the staff and owner were very helpful and attentive, however location was isolated for the type of accommodation we like. Libre! The beach is 950 metres away.It is next to Eglise de Saint Roch. Excellent hotel on a beautiful location and very very clean. It was lovely sitting out on the balcony with a cup of tea in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. Agoda users require an email address and unfortunately we weren't able to find an email address on your Facebook account. Staff were very friendly, room was beautiful. Hindi nahanap ang booking. ”, “We got married in the Seychelles, The proprietors were excellent, they helped us with everything we asked & rose to the challenge & passed with flying colours. Dapat na may kaugnayan sa property o kuwarto ang mga tanong at sagot. The pol has got to have one of the most stunning views in the Seychelles. The hotel also has a beautiful swimming pool were you can chill after your day at the beach. Ang tanging paraan para makagawa ng isang review ay ang paggawa ng isang booking. Very complete and good way to start your day in island Mahe. We'll create an account for you and link it to your Facebook account. Kapag naipadala na ang review, puwede itong baguhin sa pamamagitan ng pagkontak sa Booking.com customer service. The hotel environment is quite relaxing. The serenity is perfect for newlywed couples but not singles. The food at the on-site restaurant was absolutely delicious. My partner and I stayed at Treasure Cove for a week and it was the most wonderful stay! Tanging mga bisita lamang na nag-book gamit ang Booking.com at naglagi sa property ang maaaring mag-iwan ng review. Gagamitin namin ang parehong mga guideline at standard para sa lahat ng user-generated content, pati na rin sa mga sagot ng property sa content na iyon. Ang mga pinakanakakatulong na kontribusyon ay detalyado at magagamit ng ibang tao para gumawa ng mas mabuting desisyon. So all in all my advice is to pick this hotel if you are traveling to Mahe Island.”, “Perfect sea view. There is no Agoda account with this e-mail address. Please check your email. Walang responsibilidad o pananagutan ang Booking.com sa anumang mga review o mga response. The only down side to Treasure Cove is the WiFi doesn’t work in the room, you have to be in a public area or on the balcony to connect. Have trouble remembering your Agoda password? * The hotel also provides you every day a shuttle ride to Beau Vallon, one of the most beautiful beaches on Mahe. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower and include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. We got married in the Seychelles, The proprietors were excellent, they helped us with everything we asked & rose to the challenge & passed with flying colours. ”, “We were maybe fortunate that we were almost the only guests staying in the first week of September which is unusual, but the service here was outstanding. Kung nag-stay ka sa accommodation na ito sa pamamagitan ng Booking.com, puwede kang magsulat ng review. Then you meet the staff, everyone is so kind and willing to help, you feel at home right away!”, “We were maybe fortunate that we were almost the only guests staying in the first week of September which is unusual, but the service here was outstanding. I-check ang travel restrictions. Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Gusto ng couples ang lokasyon — … The infinity pool looks out onto the ocean which goes on forever! Does Treasure Cove Hotel & Restaurant have an airport shuttle? Walang capacity para sa mga extrang kama sa property na ito. Ilagay ang iyong mga petsa para makita ang availability. Which popular attractions are close to Treasure Cove Hotel & Restaurant? The room was very clean with balcony and sea view. Dapat sa iyo talaga ang contribution. Swak para sa dalawang traveler. Must see the 3 giant tortoises at the far end of the car park. Kung magbago ang plano mo, puwede kang mag-cancel nang libre hanggang sa mag-expire ang libreng cancellation. Ang tungkulin ni Booking.com ay maging isang distributor ng feedback na nagmumula sa guest at property. Treasure Cove Hotel - Seychelles. The free drop-off/pickup bus to Beau Vallon everyday was a great addition to our package. What are some of the property amenities at Treasure Cove Hotel & Restaurant? Nagpadala kami sa 'yo ng email para makumpleto mo ang iyong subscription. For your security, you cannot re-use a previous password. Sa ganitong paraan naming natitiyak na ang mga review namin ay mula sa mga tunay na bisitang tulad mo. Sparkling Ocean. Fortunately the food at the Treasure Cove restaurant is excellent, especially their freshly cooked-to-order omelets in the morning! Kailan mo gustong mamalagi sa Treasure Cove Hotel & Restaurant? Nearby attractions include Copolia Trail (4.2 miles), Morne Blanc (3.7 miles), and Spiaggia di Port Launay (2.4 miles). Nightly rates from S$145 in Seychelles Islands! We stayed at three different hotels and must say that Treasure Cove offered the best value for money.”, May mga special na hakbang para sa kalusugan at kalinisan ang accommodation na ito para masiguradong priority nila ang kaligtasan mo. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. What food & drink options are available at Treasure Cove Hotel & Restaurant?