Looking to expand your search outside of Laguna Beach? “Laguna doesn’t like franchises to come in. Very disappointing. Not a good dining experience — more of a loud bar experience. After dinner, we shared a key lime pie (very generous slice).We were very happy to fine this place and look forward to eating there again. more. When we questioned the server he admitted they were out of filet and "substituting". Our friend sent back their burger. The food and decor were very well done. “We’ve got T-shirts and ice cream shops. Tommy Bahama, known internationally for celebrating the island life, will begin island hopping this Tuesday when it closes its Laguna Beach location in search of a new home. Make sure you go and support these businesses. Was very disappointed with our reservation. After more than a decade Tommy Bahama closed its doors at the Laguna Beach location. This restaurant is NOT properly staffed - over 1 hour 45 minutes for 4 appitizers and 3 drinks (I would've had a drink, but they were out of Sculpin beer which is on the menu, but I was told by the server they were out of this - their only job is to stock food and beverage - they couldn't even get this right! “People really loved our Happy Hour,” Beck said. Secondly the Laguna location was out of diet soda, rice and cream brulle. Both dishes were excellent. I loved the brand and I loved the food.”. The waiter didn’t know about it. It was horrible and they were going to try and pass that off AND charge us for filet. I cannot imagine how they thought this was okay! | My wife ordered a chicken salad last night. In all fairness we thought we were going to the restaurant but realized that Laguna Beach only has the bar. At the old location it states that if we told the Laguna location that we wanted to visit the Newport location we would receive a free appetizer. Our full-service, award-winning restaurants feature scratch kitchens, signature cocktails, live music, and warm island vibes—plus a deep selection of our legendary apparel and accessories. First of all we mentioned that we wanted to visit the Newport Beach location but it was closed. “Dinner was Seafood curry which was simply loaded with large scallops, “... were not disappointed as the Atlantic, “... and friendly serving comfort food - we had meatloaf and. As for the main dishes I had the Rib eye steak and my wife had the Macadamia nut crusted Snapper. For more than a decade it has been a favorite gathering place for locals. Happy Hour at Tommy Bahama Restaurant was booming Tuesday, Nov. 5, just hours before the restaurant and retail space was set to be shuttered after nearly a decade in the … It’s sad to look at the grand old lady. Great staff and the, “Our entrees included sea scallops, lamb chops and, “Great, easygoing place, like a sports bar...”, “... combo plate with a taco and enchilada and we shared the, “My pasta special with salmon was excellent as was the, “Great Little Thai Gem In Downtown Laguna”, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Laguna Beach, European Restaurants for Lunch in Laguna Beach, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Laguna Beach, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Laguna Beach, Food Delivery Restaurants in Laguna Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Laguna Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Laguna Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Laguna Beach, Restaurants near Capri Laguna On The Beach, Restaurants near The Ranch at Laguna Beach, Restaurants near Pacific Marine Mammal Center.