Tommy Bahama Home offers an inspired take on casual elegance, with the signature style of Tommy Bahama. Merchandise purchased in connection with this Award may not be returned for a cash refund unless prohibited by law. Easily Contact Trusted Furniture & Accessories. A218 The Tommy Bahama Restaurant is perfect for everything from bridal showers to corporate mixers. Online Orders Include Free In-Home Delivery. For questions, please call Guest Services at (866) 986-8282. Thanks for your feedback. $2,681 In addition to home furnishings, explore their remarkable assortment of decorative accessories, artwork, glass sculpture, and accent items, with many handcrafted by local artisans. I am definitely not the first person to make note of it but be prepared to have your presence and intelligence insulted if you don't work with the right people in this store. ... Purchase of gift cards, gift services, alcohol, furniture … Not valid toward purchases of gift cards, gift services, alcohol, furniture, shipping, taxes, gratuity and prior purchases. It's pricy unless they have a 50% off sale going on which they did when we were there. } Kindly contact Catherine-our General Manager so we can do everything possible to resolve your concerns. Online Orders Include Free In-Home Delivery. "FRANK AND HIS WORK ARE AMAZING! Home Accessories Must be presented at time of purchase and may not be combined with Flipside Awards or any other promotion or discount. TommyBahamma Heather 49 Tufted Square Cocktail Ottoman, Tommy Bahama black dining table with 2 extensions, Coffee Table Tommy Bahama Dimensions: Diameter 48" x height 14", Tommy Bahama Four Post Bed Frame, Head Board and Foot Board, Wicker Table w/glass top - elegant (Seats 4), California King Size Wooden Bed Frame Tommy Bahama Style, Tommy Bahama Tropical Pineapple King Bed by Michael Amini, TOMMY BAHAMA LUX PATIO GARDEN CHAIRS chairs, Ethan Allen French Country Chair and Ottaman, >>>Pottery Barn seagrass rope stool ottoman side table, Dining set with Entertainment Center and side table Tommy Bahama style, Counter height bar stool excellent condition swivels, very unique "Tommy Bahama Style " wall panels, Gorgeous Leather & Wood Tommy Bahama Mirror, Tommy Bahama Style TWIN Panel Bed + Nautica Palm Quilt, $800 Coffee Table, Restoration Hardware Wood Mid Century Modern, Designer Coffee Table, Restoration Hardware Wood Mid Century Modern, Drexel Coffee Table, Restoration Hardware Wood Mid Century Modern, Reclining chair tropical palm tree rattan wicker bamboo woven seagrass. 949.706.9928 Learn more. I would def recommend and will hopefully return ATP (after the pandemic). We have 602 Tommy Bahama Home products for sale on Houzz including Armchairs & Accent Chairs, Dining Chairs, and Side & End Tables. Our dedicated FURNITURE website requires all customers to create an … Checkout our showroom today! I mean, this could only be the work of friends or relatives or owners of Summerset Superstore. Here you can browse our top Tommy Bahama Home products, categories, and collections. Just minutes from the Pacific Coast, our home store is your destination for refined island living. Currency values are in Canadian Dollars. $2,549, $3,239 Home Accessories The staff are all so genuine and warm, helpful and gave some great ideas for my office. Find Furniture & Accessories to Help Get the Job Done. Cool restaurant with great live music kind of in a retail store in Newport Beach. Each piece is crafted from the finest materials, and designed to complement your relaxed lifestyle. body.template-pages-storeFinder-restaurantDetailsPage #div-featured-content { $3,359. These pieces offer diverse styling, remarkable comfort, and the latest looks in home textiles. body.template-pages-storeFinder-restaurantDetailsPage #main-content-container { $1,799, $386 $3,949, $1,439 ... $500 (Newport Beach) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Few local results found. The only reason this location gets two stars instead of one is because Jennifer Bamford is a great employee. If you have questions, simply respond to other homeowners’ reviews or head to our discussion forum for a second opinion. My mom had thought it was 30%, but didn't really care either way, and the woman snapped back "17% IS STILL A GOOD DEAL" - yes, we know. Interior Design Services…. Are you kidding me? As a business owner, it's tough to maintain real plants...watering, trimming, pruning, etc. Comment from Catherine N. of Tommy Bahama Home. Online Orders Include Free In-Home Delivery. Alex helped bring my vision to life from my inspiration photo by showing me various fabric books. "I found a cocktail table in an Hermes Reef Glass Top over a hammered metal frame. We have up to date contact information for more than 1 million home professionals. You must be logged in to add items to your wishlist. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, Oh how I wish I was there again enjoying the mediocrity of this Tommy Bahama restaurant in beautiful OC!! I wanted a good quality finished product, so…", Home Furnishings If you’re looking for an easy way to freshen your interior décor, these special designs will ensure a great result. Award is intended as a free promotion from the merchant to the individual and is not redeemable for cash. May not be used by employees of Tommy Bahama. }. Relax. Queen/ double Tommy Bahama headboard :dark/medium wood Headboard queen/double - Headboards & Footboards - Newport Beach, California | Facebook Marketplace Marketplace The rest of them are awful. Ste. I am definitely not the first person to make note of it but be prepared to have your presence and intelligence insulted if you don't work with the right people in this store.I have visited this store hundreds of times and worked with various employees who were genuinely helpful. Select a thumbnail image and the larger view will be displayed along with the price. Dollars. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Tommy Bahama Home. Located in Fashion Island, Tommy Bahama Home offers a unique array of fine home furnishings, outdoor living designs, home décor and accessories with the signature style of Tommy Bahama. Tired of reading all the DIY tutorials? Award is intended as a free promotion from the merchant to the individual and is not redeemable for cash. The restaurant closed its doors for nearly six months while it underwent a transformation. We are here to help. Newport Beach, CA 92660, Flat-Rate Shipping for Orders Over $125 USD: $10 USD Standard | $19.99 USD Express, Stores & Restaurants - Newport Beach Home Store | TommyBahama.com. $199. It's sooo cute. Currency values are in U.S. Her body language, attitude, and responses to your questions are surely "moving. 11 AM - 7 PM Mon-Sat nav#global-topnav a[top-nav-link]:hover { Interior Design Services, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. I explained that we were working with someone already, but she stood there silent and staring. Cool restaurant with great live music kind of in a retail store in Newport Beach. Valid only at Tommy Bahama Canadian and U.S. full-price retail stores, Tommy Bahama U.S. Not valid at Tommy Bahama Outlets, Home Stores, or Food Trucks. The Tommy Bahama restaurant and retail store in Corona del Mar Plaza has been a fixture in the Newport Beach culinary world for 20 years, and it finally got a well-deserved makeover this year. Be the first to know about new product introductions and promotions! I prefer to browse before…", "First, let me start out by saying that when I saw all the five star reviews, I was a bit skeptical. $1,779, $746 width: 100%; Void if altered or transferred for value. $2,069 Valid only for a single transaction with a $130 minimum purchase. LOOK NO FURTHER PEOPLE!! With over 1 million home professionals on Houzz, you’ll easily find the trusted Furniture & Accessories for your next project in Newport Beach, CA. We are sorry for your experience in store. ... $500 (Newport Beach) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Recently, I found a piece I wanted to purchase but it seems that over the weekend, I walked in at the right time.A few people have mentioned there is an employee (mature slimmer lady with blond hair) who probably hates you more than her job. My mom asked if they were still doing their sale, and the woman said yes, for 17%. orange co furniture - by owner "tommy bahama" - craigslist. $829. $2,899, $3,599 margin: 0 auto; I explained that we were working with someone already, but she stood there silent and staring. $1,599, $3,023 $1,699, $2,159 We had a very sweet waitress who is very bubbly and effervescent!! Friendly people, always a great atmosphere. Not valid toward purchases of gift cards, gift services, alcohol, furniture, shipping, taxes, gratuity and prior purchases. Not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed. $2,149, $4,499 Transform your space, indoor or out, with our selection of custom furniture, upholstery and decor collections. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. body.template-pages-storeFinder-restaurantDetailsPage #container, .grid_12 { $6,079, $1,601 Jennifer wasn't there, but this awful redhead and this other heinous woman with short blond hair certainly were. I am happy, no, ecstatic to report…", "We just moved to the area and desperately needed a new bed. Easily Contact Trusted Furniture & Accessories. Online Orders Include Free In-Home Delivery. I guess that's bored-housewife-forced-to-get-a-job customer service at it's finest. The lady at the front desk greeted my family and gave us time to browse. Then went to Crate & Barrel, then Michael's, then found this place! Merchandise purchased in connection with this Award may not be returned for a cash refund unless prohibited by law. It was being sold with an asking price of $2549. Transform your space, indoor or out, with our selection of custom furniture, upholstery and decor collections. tommy bahama home - newport Just minutes from the Pacific Coast, our home store is your destination for refined island living. Valid only for a single transaction with a $130 minimum purchase. They have a large collection of custom arrangements in stock. We did the full search…", "***UPDATE*** I received a phone call from the regional manager, the day after I…". The only reason this location gets two stars instead of one is because Jennifer Bamford is a great employee. header#main-header a, nav#left-menu a {