Most fresh Gnocchi only needs to cook for 1 – 2 minutes. Add the tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, basil, oregano, brown sugar, garlic salt, and seasoned pepper, and stir well to blend. It actually retained it’s texture pretty well. Press the manual or pressure cook button and cook on high pressure for 1 minute with the pressure valve in sealing position. Add in the potato gnocchi. Turn off the saute function and stir in the fresh garlic. You can add extra stock here if you want to thin out the soup further. Do you like to batch make your foods and then store them for later in your freezer? Add the chopped stewed tomatoes, and stir well. Most fresh gnocchi only need to cook for 1 - 2 minutes. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I modified by using a 28oz can of crushed tomatoes instead of fire roasted ones. That’s where the gnocchi comes in. Serve with your favorite croutons, bread or crackers. Quick release the pressure. So do use shelf stable potato gnocchi for this recipe. The days are getting shorter and there’s most definitely a nip in the air. The pot does take time to come to pressure since there’s a lot of liquid and that’s more than enough to cook the gnocchi. This is the ultimate weeknight meal because it’s super easy to make and cooks in under 30 minutes. Share; Tweet; Pin; … Do you guys like gnocchi? Your email address will not be published. Then add the vegetable stock (add all 3 cups) and can of diced tomatoes. Instant Pot Tomato Gnocchi Soup is fabulous year-round, but an absolute favorite on chilly days. 7- Open the pot and press the saute button again (press adjust to bring saute to normal). You can also use cashew cream. Garden in the Kitchen . Serve with more basil. As the weather gets colder, I make a lot of soups in my kitchen and I almost always use my instant pot for making them. Guys, this tomato soup on its own was super tasty, but add some gnocchi and fresh basil…this stuff was amazing. Instant Pot Tomato Gnocchi Soup is fabulous year-round, but an absolute favorite on chilly days. Have you tried this recipe? Add the remaining 1 cup vegetable broth and then the cream cheese (if using) and heavy cream. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Your email address will not be published. Again, you can adjust these ingredients to taste. I use fire roasted tomatoes. Enjoy! Do a quick release, by carefully turning the pressure valve from sealing to venting. Added Bocca veggie crumbles and mushrooms also had to sub the can tomatoes for fresh. I might receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. I use fire roasted tomatoes. Add the basil, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and stir. This comforting soup will be the perfect meal for the cold days ahead!