Consolidated reviews are 3 reviews on. So far, I've been 4 times. Distance: 0.89 miles, Corner Market ($) The drive thru went quickly and my food was piping hot. The annual Readers' Choice Awards is in the books, and here are 5 of the best BBQ spots in Oklahoma City -- chosen by you! I don't think that's how you make coleslaw? sauce who needs sauce with these ribs! 9 reviews. A rib sandwich is not even on... more, Not very good BBQ! Friday:Closed 22 reviews Closed Now. I couldn't disagree more. I was in the area needing lunch before work. Link to Tom's Barbecue Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. Chicken, Southern, Soul Food Sunday:Closed, Price Point

Oh, and a final note... their barbeque sauce was extremely watered down. These are a meal by themselves. I can't say that I do, however. Tom's is a GREAT place to get good authentic BBQ. Not very good BBQ! The coldslaw is nasty, I think it's cabbage with a little bit of mayo on top. Hours may change under current circumstances, Is this your business? 10/30/2008 - MenuPix User really good ribs! The coldslaw is nasty, I think it's cabbage with a little bit of mayo on top. Not very good BBQ!

Thursday:Closed Food Truck sales on some days and Catering & Lunch Delivery by pre-order

Breakfast, Brunch, Coffee Shop, Organic, This is the best BBQ in the OKC area. 5.39/8.69. $$ 2.5. The coldslaw is nasty, I think it's cabbage with a little bit of mayo on top. If this restaurant is open or has reopened, just let us know. 324 ($$) Try it! I can only assume that times are tough on ole Tom and he has to resort to adding water to his barbeque sauce.

The minu is very vague and will only show one page. in Breakfast & Brunch, American (traditional), Diners. Learn more. "This week while driving in my car I heard multiple radio adds for the Okie Tonk Cafe, making it sound like a pretty good weekend food destination for me and my wife. Clean and…". Like, literally water. American Saturday:Closed Food Trucks 17. The only good thing about this place is the customer service. The service was good and the persons behind the counter were nice and cordial. Family friendly. The ribs were tough with little meat and a lot of fat.. Jack's Bar-B-Q.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews of Tom's Barbecue "I recently revisited Tom's and was as usual very satisfied. The service was good and the persons behind the counter were nice and cordial. TOM'S Smokin' Bar-B-Q, Henderson, Kentucky. We went…", "We walked inside to get seated and the interior is simply beautiful! 10/30/2008 - MenuPix User really good ribs! I can't say that I do, however. 19. It's fitting that while searching for this restaurant on Yelp I typed in "Tom's Barf" instead of "Tom's Barb(eque)"... because it accurately depicts the state of your stomach after you've eaten there. Maybe I just went there on a bad day? Let me assure you if you try it you will leave happy and satisfied. The…", "I hardly ever write reviews, but there are some pretty terrible reviews that almost made me not want to go try this place. Is this your restaurant? $ American, Barbecue $$ - $$$ “Ya’ll! I recently revisited Tom's and was as usual very satisfied. Monday:Closed American "Gruel" would be a more accurate statement. “Best BBQ in OKC!” Order online. American, Barbecue $$ - $$$ Menu “Decent BBQ” “lOVE THE BEANS” Order online. 58 reviews Open Now.

$ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) "We have seen the "coming soon" sign for quite a while. And it wasn't even mixed in?? Ummm... without a bun, wouldn't it just be ribs? To see the entire special section with all the winners from every category and Q&A articles with OKC’s best, visit the 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards. sauce who needs sauce with these ribs! The BBQ sauce taste like tomato soup! Click here if it has reopened. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) 1.5K likes. OMG.” “Best BBQ Ever” 18. Each sandwich is piled high with meat and toppings. Billy Sims BBQ. I've also heard from a few friends that lived near them in the past how good it was. This entree is huge among long-term friends of Tom's. 3 Reviews 3 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. I was brousing and found that another review for Tom's was less than glowing. it's the bomb.... Verify your listing. Although our mouth-watering barbeque items are by far our most popular menu item, we also offer a variety of other tasty items to satisfy even our youngest, pickiest diners. Add to that the rib meat was still on the bone and we had to manually pull it off and add it to the sandwich. I couldn't disagree more. The ribs were tough with little meat and a lot of fat.. Is this your business? 2 other reviews that are not currently recommended. All rights reserved. read more, Fabulous buffet daily! 5.39/8.69. I was brousing and found that another review for Tom's was less than glowing. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Chicken, Tuna, Turkey and Pit Ham Sandwiches/Combos. The only good thing about this place is the customer service. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.
The Pink Elephant Restaurant ($$) It's fitting that while searching for this restaurant on Yelp I typed in "Tom's Barf" instead of "Tom's Barb(eque)"... because it accurately depicts the state of your stomach after you've eaten there. The people are very kind and the food is out of this world. Maybe I just went there on a bad day? brisket is very tasty! Distance: 0.33 miles, Iron Skillet Restaurant ($$) so i'm giving them two stars based on that.Not very good BBQ! $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). American, Breakfast, Brunch, Desserts, Nic's Grill ($) The coldslaw is nasty, I think it's cabbage with a little bit of mayo on top. Volcano Fries . My waitress was Skylar yesterday evening, she was very knowledgeable about the menu and attentive to our…". I didn't get food poisoning but I'm sure I probably beat the odds. Address: 2504 NE 10th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73117; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of NE 10th St and NE Grand Blvd; Phone: (405) 427-3898; Hours may change under current circumstances. I recently revisited Tom's and was as usual very satisfied.

Maybe even the state. Wednesday:Closed Again, let's temper my review a little because a lot of people seemed to like this stuff. The only good thing about this place is the customer service, so i'm giving them two stars based on that. Bakery, Sandwiches I was brousing and found that another review for Tom's was less than glowing. I got a shredded beef sandwich and seriously it tasted like some sort of dog food. Share Your Experience! Tom's BBQ is a great family restaurant that has been providing Arizonians with the finest barbeque, Italian beefs and hot dogs in the Mesa area, since 1988. Love the baked beans with huge chun... So when it was open, of course we went in to check it out. The... more, It's fitting that while searching for this restaurant on Yelp I typed in Tom's Barf instead of Tom's Barb(eque)... because it accurately depicts the state of your stomach after you've eaten... more.

Thick cut bologna. Distance: 0.92 miles, Geronimo Bakery ($) I mean, really, BBQ sauce is what makes or breaks a BBQ restaurant... why then would you skimp out on this essential item? This restaurant has been reported as permanently closed. Their coleslaw was equally perplexing in that it was just shredded cabbage with a dollop of mayonnaise on top.

The ribs were tough with little meat and a lot of fat.. 3 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. There was a steady stream of customers (I assume all locals) so perhaps people do like it? Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. We ordered a rib sandwich and the person asked if we'd like it on a bun? The ribs were tough with little meat and a lot of fat.. Be sure to try the specials! The coldslaw is nasty, I think it's cabbage with a little bit of mayo on top. It was really runny and not very flavorful at all. There was a steady stream of customers (I assume all locals) so perhaps people do like it? Tom's Barbecue continues the Taylor Grocery heritage 1950-1982 of fresh & tasty deli sandwiches. read more. Tom's is a GREAT place to get good authentic BBQ. I couldn't disagree more. It was very tough and full of bone and gristle too. People found this by searching for: Toms Barbecue Oklahoma City, Tom's Barbecue Oklahoma City Reviews, Tom's Barbecue Okc, Tom's Bbq Okc, Toms Bbq Okc, Toms Oaklawn Bbq In Okc, Tom's Barbecue Oklahoma City Ok, and Toms Bbq Ne 10th Okc Ok. I couldn't disagree more. Write a Review for Tom's Barbecue.
Cornish Smokehouse. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Distance: 0.93 miles, Waffle Champion ($$) Try the extra hot sauce if you think you can handle it.

A rib sandwich is not even on... Not very good BBQ! read more, This little diner is awesome. I was brousing and found that another review for Tom's was less than glowing. Let me assure you if you try it you will leave happy and satisfied. Distance: 0.63 miles, OKCity Grill ($)

included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 4 total reviews. 3 Reviews We had noticed this place from the moment is came to be since we…", "Nicole took my order and did fantastic. The BBQ sauce taste like tomato soup! Verify your listing, I recently revisited Tom's and was as usual very satisfied. I can’t wait to eat more of those juicy, tasty ribs! My order was accurate and I definitely will return when in the situation of hunger and in…", "We were traveling and decided to stay the night in a hotel in Bricktown. *This restaurant has closed. A rib sandwich is not even on the menu. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. The original building was built in 1950 by the Taylors as a grocery store/deli and gas station. Be sure to try the specials!

Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! The BBQ sauce taste like tomato soup! Top Reviews of Tom's Barbecue 4.0 stars - Based on 4 reviews . Click to add your description here. Tuesday:Closed

Burgers, American, Breakfast, Brunch, Kitchen No. Amenities. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.

So far im not impressed.... The ribs were tough with little meat and a lot of fat.. Select a Rating Select a Rating! A rib sandwich is not even on the menu.