Big chocolate taste in a smaller sized treat! Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I've tried many chocolate chip cookie recipes (especially from this website) and my favorite is still the one on the back of the chocolate chip bag! It calls for butter not shortening as one reviewer said. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. NOT cool. Directions developed using conventional ovens. Cision Distribution 888-776-0942 All trademarks and Intellectual Property on this site are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.,Vevey, Switzerland or used with permission. 8. minutes. Nutrition. Baking time may need to be adjusted. Find Your Favorite. SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION: Prepare dough as above. * Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; gradually beat in flour mixture. A, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning), Machine Tools, Metalworking and Metallurgy, Aboriginal, First Nations & Native American. Edible Cookie Dough has a suggested retail price of $5.39 for a 15 oz. Enjoy it with a glass of cold milk. Stir in morsels and nuts. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookies for 17 to 19 minutes. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl. Maybe they wouldn't be so flat. This is bad. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I am still in search of the perfect cc cookie recipe! Spread into greased 15"x10" jelly-roll pan. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO flat!! Baking 101. Since parchment paper comes in rolls and tends to curl up it can be a little tricky getting that first batch on the paper (an extra set of hands is very helpful). Enjoy the fresh baked NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® taste in less time. I did find however I needed to add about 2/3 cup of flour once everything was mixed in or it was too sticky. Our best tasting cookie ever! BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE MORSELS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVORS), VEGETABLE OIL (PALM OIL, HIGH OLEIC CANOLA OIL), WATER, EGGS, 2% OR LESS OF MOLASSES, SALT, BAKING SODA, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, VANILLA EXTRACT. 13 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! I will NEVER make these again! There … Amount is based on available nutrient data. With a variety of morsels, refrigerated cookie doughs and ready-to-eat edible cookie doughs, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® has created opportunities for families and friends to make memories together in the kitchen. This famous classic American cookie is a treat no matter what the age or occasion. :) Though this is the recipe I've turned to for years when I tried "Best Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie" on here & followed the advice of some reviews...I switched. This recipe is my favorite choc chip recipe. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. This recipe is almost identical but Mrs. Wakefield dissolved the soda in 1 tsp hot water. :) I also blend half chocolate chip&half semisweet chocolate chips. Tollhouse cookies. Dough may be frozen for up to 2 months if frozen before "use by" date on the package. 2 cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, Back to Original Nestle® Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. I use 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening to keep them puffy. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Allergen Free Morsels. Toll House. It'll be our little secret---ssshhhh! 37. minutes. I should have added more flour than the recipe called for. All trademarks and Intellectual Property on this site are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.,Vevey, Switzerland or used with permission. Then...I saw an article in the Sunday paper about why I was having trouble. Info. Serving size                                      3 Cookies (35 g). I grew up near the Toll House in Whitman MA and have Ruth Wakefield's original recipe. My husband raves about my chocolate chip cookies and so does everyone else who has them. FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (5,200 feet): Increase flour to 2 1/2 cups. PAN COOKIE VARIATION: PREPARE dough as above. Prepare dough as above. This is the one I grew up with and the one that I love. Everyone loves these cookies! Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Flavor is ok but I have gone back and tried these year after year thinking it just must be me but these cookies are sooooooooo flat once they cool. Begin with the lowest time recommended and add time as needed. These cookies have the worst presentation in the WORLD! Edible Cookie Dough Delivers the Full Yum Factor Without a Bake Time. Contact Us. SAVED. There are 150 calories in 1 serving, 3 cookies (1.2 oz) of Nestle Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Refrigerated Cookie Dough. }, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 36 oz, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 30 oz, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough 16 oz, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Disney©'s Frozen 2 Sugar Cookie Dough 14 oz, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Disney©'s Hocus Pocus Cookie Dough 14 oz, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Fall'n Leaves Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 1 lbs, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® M&M'S® Minis Holiday Cookie Dough, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® M&M’S® Ghoul's Mix Sugar Cookie Dough 14 oz, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® M&M'S® Minis Chocolate Candies Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 14 oz. Cool in pan on wire rack. The cookies come out perfect now and cleaning the pans is a snap. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Makes 4 dozen bars. Dig into egg free NESTLE TOLL HOUSE cookie dough. Stir in morsels and nuts. Instead, chocolate chip cookies were born.