Tindora Fan starts with ... Tindora Fan says... Hi all, Does anyone have Coccinia Grandis known as Tindora, plant or seed for sale ... st wondering are you able to please give me some seeds. } var __st={"a":10225071,"offset":-18000,"reqid":"996b7545-70e0-4255-b822-66c703e99311","pageurl":"www.caribbeangardenseed.com\/products\/ivy-gourd-seeds-coccinia-grandis-know-as-tindora-pak-tum-lung-little-gourd-is-a-tropical-vine-perennial","u":"85b1e1480d56","p":"product","rtyp":"product","rid":8452439185}; background-color: #1990c6; trekkie.load( iframeLoader(false); It makes a prolific vine, It is an excellent xeriscape plant that is drought tolerant and easily cared in the garden or landscape. } e.detail.BOOMR.init({ 100 Moringa Also Known as drumstick Tree Moringa Seeds ~ Chris's Garde. ); if (target && (target.getAttribute('action') || target.getAttribute('href'))) { We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). } // XHR beacon }; } var LOADER_TIMEOUT = 3000; Native to tropical Africa and Asia. for (var i=0; i < document.forms.length; i++) { Just needs sunlight and space. FREE Shipping. "currency": "USD" It is a robust and hardy plant that is easy to grow from seeds. Please try your search again later. } "money_format": "$ {{amount}}", scaqv_inv_qty[28442773457] = 897; line-height: 1; font-size: 1em; z-index: 1; } else if (document.attachEvent) { Great! return false; }; background-color: #136f99; first.parentNode.insertBefore(scriptFallback, first); If you place an order for plants and seeds between February and April, the seeds will be shipped immediately and the plant orders will start shipping in late April/early May in the same sequence as we received them. position: relative; iframe = document.createElement("IFRAME"); It is a robust and hardy plant that is easy to grow from seeds. flex: 1 !important; Check out our tindora seeds selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our outdoor & gardening shops. window.ShopifyPay = window.ShopifyPay || {}; return true; iframeLoader(true); Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. } // sendBeacon was not successful Only 20 left in stock - order soon. iframe.src = "about:blank"; scriptFallback.onerror = function(error) { To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. doc = win.document.open(); var win = window; theme_id: 37250498643, }; jquery('body').append(content); trackedResourceTypes: ["script", "img", "css"] [c]2017 Filament Group, Inc. MIT License */ event_sent_at_ms: currentMs window.ShopifyPay.apiHost = "pay.shopify.com"; Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. var href = document.links[i].getAttribute('href'); Brush Plate Eggplant 2 Pack, Ivy Gourd Seed. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Shopify.cdnHost = "cdn.shopify.com"; Make sure that watering is done immediately after fertilizer application.