Daddy gon' smile while I hop out the rental Niggas is hatin' up on me, them diamonds is on me We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Yeah, yeah, ayy, yeah Shawty do you — I swear shit is stuck up all up in my mental With all of my diamonds on me now she lookin' amazed STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I was just all on the block, I was posted Niggas is mad 'cause I'm stackin' up G's. Jay Critch) video. I can't really trust, though, it's you I only trust, though Run for the commas so niggas get paid With the guala I stack, Frito Lay I'm focused on commas, you see I'm just tryna get paid Do you understand, girl? Say that I'm the one now, I'm workin' 'til it's sun down Niggas is hatin' up on me, them diamonds is on me Show you I'm the man, I just get it on demand, yeah Fuck I need love for? Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I be thinkin' 'bout you, girl, you somethin' I ain't used to   Shawty a freak and she great with the face Hop out the Wraith just to start up my day I told my mama one day I'd get paid Niggas tryna watch and imitate just how I move through [Pre-Chorus] I'm just gettin' bands, girl, the way them diamonds dance, yeah (Jay) Get my guap, ayy (Cameron) Fuck I need love for? Sippin' on this Belaire, you my queen, they can't relate, girl Listen Up & Stream Flipp Dinero – Till Im Gone … I told my mama one day I'd get paid I told my mama one day I'd get paid The American Rapper,singer and songwriter, Flipp Dinero roll out new fresh single, Listen Up & Stream Flipp Dinero – Till Im Gone Feat. Shawty, do you fuck with me? Ayy, shawty you unusual [Chorus] All for the guala, it's only the guala Niggas is mad 'cause I'm stackin' up G's I get chips like Frito Lay I copped me a safe I swear, I'm runnin' laps around these niggas Niggas is mad 'cause I'm stackin' up G's [Verse 1: Flipp Dinero] I told my mama one day I'd get paid She takin' trips when it's cold in the winter Daddy gon' smile while I hop out the rental I copped me a safe Diamonds, they hit, smokin' kill from the skunk (1 fan), Bill K. Kapri (born Dieuson Octave; June 11, 1997) is an American rapper better known by his stage name Kodak Black. I told my mama one day I'd get paid I'm just gettin' bands, girl, the way them diamonds dance, yeah And she on me 'cause my name is ringin' bells Shawty, do you fuck with me? I told my mama one day I'd get paid Niggas is mad 'cause I'm stackin' up G's I copped me a— Uh Won't you understand, girl? Yeah, yeah I switch up on 'em like bad revolvers [Verse 1: Flipp Dinero] Yeah, yeah Fuck I need love for? I copped me a— Uh Kodak Black, DOWNLOAD MP3: TM88 & Rich The Kid Tap 2 Chainz, Ty Dolla $ign, & Southside For "Breakin' U Off", DOWNLOAD MP3: Kelly Rowland Is "Crazy" For Her Man On New Single, DOWNLOAD MP3: Machine Gun Kelly - Play this when i'm gone, DOWNLOAD MP3: Young Dolph - "Until It Rot", Download Flipp Dinero – Till Im Gone Feat. Yeah, but that was just back in the day I don't give a fuck 'cause I don't focus on no hater Ride with the clip, you get hit with the pain I copped me a safe Top Flipp Dinero Lyrics Till Im Gone Intro Hills How I Move Time Goes Down Leave Me Alone On Some Say No More I Do Running Up Bands. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Shawty, do you fuck with me? Show you I'm the man (Yeah, yeah, yeah) If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. I'm just gettin' bands, girl, the way them diamonds dance, yeah Skrrt, skrrt, skrrt I'm just gettin' bands, girl, the way them diamonds dance, yeah Lyrics.com. Fuck I need love for? [Verse 2] Shawty, do you fuck with me? They was frontin' on me, I had no money Ain't got a bag, tell her get out the way They throwin' shots but they ain't got no aim “Fritolays” is about how Flipp Dinero is focused on stacking his money, also referred to as chips. Hop out the Wraith just to start up my day Kodak Black Mp3 Below:-, Your email address will not be published. I pray for my sins, asking God to forgive 'em [Intro] Shawty, do you fuck with me? [Chorus] Show you I'm the man, I just get it on demand, yeah I copped me a safe Lyrics to Till im Gone by Flipp Dinero from the custom_album_4619907 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I be thinkin' 'bout you, all the things I wanna do to you It's glitter, I shine like the ray I told my mama one day I'd get paid (Yeah, yeah, yeah) Fuck I need love for? [Chorus] Related Flipp Dinero Links Fritolays (feat. Kodak Black Mp3. Shawty, do you fuck with me? Flipp Dinero. Skrrt, skrrt, skrrt Yeah, ayy Shawty, do you fuck with me? Fuck I need love for? I was plottin' on you, girl, your figure, yeah, you crucial This song emphasizes how Flipp is focused on his vision, and features Jay Critch exclaiming the pleasures that come with the hustle for cash.   Perry Lyrics: Skrrt, skrrt / Ayo, Chronic, what the fuck? Yeah, yeah Visions is true, man, I swear I'm a problem myself I was workin' hard, I gotta make it, fuck they talkin' bout? Yeah, yeah Flipp Dinero Lyrics "Perry" Skrrt, skrrt (Ayo, Chronic, what the fuck?) Yeah, yeah And they just been runnin' around in a maze I'm ballin' like a Laker All that I want, man, I swear is the commas Show you what I do it to and have your body move, too I chase the chips all I want, Frito Lay I'm just gettin' bands, girl, the way them diamonds dance, yeah A nigga get— Uh [Pre-Chorus] I copped me a safe Yeah, yeah   Yeah, yeah, ayy, yeah Think you know music? Shawty, do you fuck with me? (Ayy, ayy, ayy) Nigga on the block, I'm gettin' bands, my diamonds too cool And then I went and I flooded the face I copped me a safe Enjoy!! FLIPP DINERO Fritolays Lyrics (feat. Flipp Dinero dish out new banging single tagged “Till I’m Gone” which he feature Kodak Black. I'm just gettin' paper You got locked with the shit and you made a tell Do you understand, girl? [Verse 2: Jay Critch] Shawty, do you fuck with me? Ayy, ayy, ayy (Shawty do you), yuh, yuh Fuck I need love for? Give her the dick and she just want a taste I copped me a— Uh Yeah, yeah Show you I'm the man, I just get it on demand, yeah I grind 'till I'm gone, yeah Young nigga on the block, I was trappin' Tryna stack this money, man, I had to make it happen Flippin' all this work, I had to re-up, make the bag flip Flipp Dinero – Till Im Gone Feat. Get my guap up and down [Outro] Shawty, do you fuck with me. My bitch a boss and she whippin' a Range I grind 'till I'm gone, yeah Young nigga on the block, I was trappin' Tryna stack this money, man, I had to make it happen Flippin' all this work, I had to re-up, make the bag flip Album LOVE FOR GUALA. [Flipp Dinero:] Ayy, get my guap, ayy (Jay) Get my guap, ayy (Cameron) Get my... Get my guap up and down I get chips like Frito Lay Fuck on that bitch, she in love, I just bust Hop out the Wraith just to start up my day Diamonds, they hit, smokin' kill from the skunk Copped me a chain so you know I get paid Pockets on paid, I'm equipped with a snub Fuck I need love for? Hills Lyrics: Ayy / I just wanna get high, yeah / Pull up in here, I'm just here for the racks (Ayy, ayy) / Pull up in here, I'm just here for the racks (Ayy, ayy) / Pull up in here, I'm just Playlist, Written by: Adam Feeney, Benjamin Diehl, Bill Kapri, Christopher St. Victor, Khaled Khaled. Copped me a chain so you know I get paid I copped me a— Uh https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/36716167/Kodak+Black. Web. I get chips like Frito Lay I'm just plottin' ways, I'm really thinkin' I can't lose you (Ayy, ayy, ayy) Show you I'm the man, I just get it on demand, yeah Shawty do you — I'm just gettin' paper Watch for the problems 'cause niggas is snakes Required fields are marked *. Fuck on that bitch, she in love, I just bust Shawty, do you fuck with me? Lil' mama love when her chips hit the bank He is noted for his singles "Roll in Peace", "Tunnel Vision", and "No Flockin", as well as his numerous legal issues. Flipp Dinero dish out new banging single tagged “Till I’m  Gone” which he feature Kodak Black. . Hop out the Wraith just to start up my day Niggas is mad 'cause I'm stackin' up G's I copped me a safe Yeah, yeah / Ayy, yeah, yeah / Ooh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah / Problem's that there is no trust / I'm just honest, you dishonest, this ain't good for [Verse 1: Flipp Dinero] Ayy, young nigga on the block, I was trappin' Different type of nigga, I was never with the actin' Glizzy on my hip, and I ain't tryna make it happen I get chips like Frito Lay Ayy, caught the kid up on the block, I was locked out Yeah, yuh, ayy, ayy, ayy Niggas is mad 'cause I'm stackin' up G's Produced by Ben Billions. I pull the flip while it's out of the rental Fuck I need love for? Show you I'm the man, I just get it on demand, yeah Ain't doin' shit 'til the bag on the way Yeah, yeah I swear, niggas fake Get my— She takin' trips when it's cold in the winter I'm hoppin' out of the Bentley Ayy, yuh, yuh How can I lose, man? Shawty, do you fuck with me? Your email address will not be published. Got hundred stacks stacked in the safe, bitch Sippin' on this Belaire, you my queen, they can't relate, girl I just really want you, I gotta get you somehow FAVORITE Yeah, yeah Show you I'm the man, I just get it on demand, yeah I get the chips, gettin' my Frito Lay I'm just gettin' bands, girl, the way them diamonds dance, yeah I'm ballin' like a Laker Fuck I need love for? Fuck on that bitch, she in love, I just bust Copped me a chain so you know I get paid Diamonds, they hit, smokin' kill from the skunk Pockets on paid, I'm equipped with a snub "Till im Gone Lyrics." This depiction of his sole love for money is challenged later in the album. Pockets on paid, I'm equipped with a snub Show you I'm the man, I just get it on demand, yeah I copped me a— Uh Pockets on paid, I'm equipped with a snub Fuck I need love for? I don't get fucked by no problem Test your MusicIQ here! Diamonds, they hit, smokin' kill from the skunk Fuck I need love for? Yeah, yeah more », Sheet Music  He got locked with the shit but he made the bail Ayy, bro, we sendin' out packs like it's AOL [Intro: Flipp Dinero] Ride the Rolly, bust down, for you, I'd really bust now I told my mama one day I'd get paid Get my guap up and down Won't you understand, girl? Shawty, do you fuck with me? I don't give a fuck 'cause I don't focus on no hater Shawty, do you fuck with me? Niggas is mad 'cause I'm stackin' up G's Shawty do you — Copped me a chain so you know I get paid [Verse 1] Now them other bitches on my phone, they wanna fuck now Shawty, do you fuck with me? Fritolays Lyrics: Ayy, get my guap, ayy / (Jay) Get my guap, ayy (Cameron) / Get my— / Get my guap up and down / I get chips like Frito Lay / Fuck on that bitch, she in love, I just bust / Hop out Get my guap up and down I copped me a— Uh A nigga get paid Said I gotta make it, now my wrist on froze, it's bust down I copped me a safe We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. [Chorus: Flipp Dinero] The American Rapper,singer and songwriter, Flipp Dinero roll out new fresh single. DOWNLOAD MP3: CDQ - Vaseline [Mafipara] (Prod by Vicebeatz). 13 Nov. 2020. Flipp Dinero - Till Im Gone Feat. Fuck I need love for? Fuck on that bitch, she in love, I just bust Yeah, yeah Ayy, get my guap, ayy Hills Lyrics: Ayy / I just wanna get high, yeah / Pull up in here, I'm just here for the racks (Ayy, ayy) / Pull up in here, I'm just here for the racks (Ayy, ayy) / Pull up in here, I'm just Shawty, do you fuck with me? Fuck I need love for? Ain't had a ho since a nigga had AIM Keep the fake, free the real ones about to sell Kodak Black Download Mp3. I'm just gettin' bands, girl, the way them diamonds dance, yeah Fuck I need love for? Niggas is mad 'cause I'm stackin' up G's I told my mama one day I'd get paid She takin' trips when it's cold in the winter Daddy gon' smile while I hop out the rental