This hero has shown the ability to go toe-to-toe, and sometimes even surpass, the strength of heroes such as Hulk, Sentry, and Thor himself. sentry never burned hulk out, hulk didn't burn sentry out they both helped eac other to stop fighting because they were both cutting loose.
Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. Sentry fought terrax in a fashion that thor never did, terrax almost killed thor but sentry defeated him in 3 panels with ease. Bonus Round: Who has a more majestic mane? Bonus Question: Yes, unless the Engineer was using the Rescue Ranger and pulled the Sentry away from a distance, making him miss the shot. I still take Odin's son. As for the fight, I'd give that to Sentry, too. R5: This is the only one Thor could take, isn't RKT nigh omnipotent? The simple fact is this: Thor right now is perhaps the most powerful he's ever been, and I believe he would far outweigh Sentry.

Plus all his other crazy molecule control shit. 1 decade ago. ), R1: Sentry takes it, his resurrection and speed advantage are too OP. I agree with everything else though, sentry is far above top tier. 7 Answers. Nothing to suggest otherwise. Sentry was totally beserk/insane out of control at that point but Sentry being Sentry (aka batsh** crazy) that's probably always going to be his state while fighting a true match.

Wait, I have to ask about the WWH thing. 15. I'll go as far as saying that I would give him the majority over surfer if they were to fight, I have that much faith in sentry but space flight dont equal light speed. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. I know that Sentry has done nothing comparable to Thor. I'll agree that Sentry is very much above top tier, but I still don't think he's going to get a majority against Thor. Round 1:- In character Round 2:- bloodlusted Round 3:- Superman is allowed to sundip for 5 mins. Barely. Press J to jump to the feed. Relevance.

Bonus Question: Can a God-Blast one shot Sentry? Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' 13 comments.

Thor vs The Sentry? I'm not sure on this one.

I don't doubt Sentry is strong. Oh goodness, are you going to base your entire arguement on that? R2: Thor could throw the Mjolnir at the Sentry, rendering it inoperable unless the Engineer repairing the Sentry is using the Short Circuit, which vaporizes all mid-air projectiles. He also chose not to resurrect himself after that. Based on actual showings, Thor in every single category. R3 I have no clue how much power another Mjolnir adds so hard to say. Unless you have the feats to prove that Sentry is at least 2-3x more powerful than Odin, he won't be beating All-Black the All-Father. Another more recently created character, Sentry has proven to be a "Superman" archetype within Marvel comics.

Another more recently created character, Sentry has proven to be a "Superman" archetype within Marvel comics. It doesn't mean anything. Even intellectually he is on par with Reed Richards, and Dr. Doom. Created by Paul Jenkins and Jae Lee, the Sentry is the greatest Marvel Universe hero you've never heard of. R1 and R2 are definite wins for the Sentry. Opinions on Sentry's powers seem to vary greatly, so i figured i'd use my favorite character (Thor) to try and get a grasp of what you guys think of Sentry.. Saved by Shone. Debuting in The Sentry #1, the Sentry is Robert Reynolds, a seemingly ordinary man who slowly discovers that he was Marvel's answer to Superman and the heroic inspiration that inspired many other Marvel heroes. Sentry would have a hard time staying alive no way he can beat Thor. Stamina I give the edge to The Sentry, but somehow Odin's son will pull this out. You have yet to prove it either. The Sentry is supposed to be most powerful hero on Marvel earth. And power-wise, barring the Odinforce, I'd also give the edge to Sentry. Nothing Sentry did made the collective flinch. A lot of Sentry's strength feats have him applying energy I believe... Sentry is a choke master, whenever he needs to step up he falls short.

Sentry Silver surfer and Thor [616] vs Superman Shazam and Black adam [Post-Crisis] Battle.

R3: Same. there aren't many feats for either recent incarnation of sentry or Thor other than hyperbole, both are 100+ bricks, sentry is stronger IMO. Assuming Level 3 Unwrangled Sentry with Engineer. thor with and without the hammer. R4: He wouldn't be able to get into melee range before being torn apart by the guns and rockets. The Sentry is suppose to be the end all be all in Marvel; but I am a Thor fan. Answer Save. But hey! R4: Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill Sentry. Sentry Silver surfer and Thor [616] vs Superman Shazam and Black adam [Post-Crisis] Battle.
The God of Thunder vs the man with the power of a million exploding suns coursing through his body. Feeling lonely, Thor has resurrected his brother Loki and father Odin and they continue to battle-on for the survival of Asgard. (He is also The Void) But his power rankings are outrageous. Strength wise Thor is pound for pound is one of the strongest beings on earth and has the feats to say so, as where Sentry has none. Sentry moves faster so if he can stay out of the way of Mjolnir and take it to Thor before the hammer returns to hand, I can see him turning Thor to mush. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. Thor vs The Sentry # The Sentry Sadly Thor already won. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. Bonus Round: The Engineer's real name is "Dell." Sentry has potential to win, but hasn't.

I dunno,the Sentry is really poweful,there are those who compare him to Superman.he recently just flew carnage up into orbit and ripped him apart molecule by molecule. He is on level with the Silver Surfer from what I have read. This is a good fight, I dont know who win the majority because both is overrall some power houses. show 1 reply . sentry has the ability to beat thor just like thor has the ability to beat sentry, Im just undecided. Even with the hammer though I can see him taking a majority.