Consult an admissions counselor or a Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences faculty member when choosing concentrations to make sure you choose the combination that is right for you. | Report Response, "The class size might be intimidating to some people and sometimes there is some red tape to go through." and something you are bad at." | Report Response, "How would your friends describe you?" More from this Member More from this Member The macaron is a cookie that is loved by people of all ages, so the confectioners make sure they are packed well. If you use this as your sole criteria to select medical schools to apply to, you don’t deserve to get in anyway. | Report Response, "What can I tell admissions about you? " | Report Response, "Why medicine? More from this Member | Report Response, "If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?" Curriculum More from this Member More from this Member The medical college is focused on educating physicians who will form and lead the integrated healthcare delivery and research teams of tomorrow. School Reviews. More from this Member The flexible, innovative online options prepare you for the demands of the modern business world, with the flexibility to … More from this Member More from this Member ''So, what would you like to tell me.''" More from this Member | Report Response, "Describe a time when you demonstrated caring/compassion." | Report Response, "When did you first become interested in medicine?" More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "What did you do differently between your first degree and your second that explains the difference in your grades?" More from this Member | Report Response, "Nothing unusual was asked." More from this Member | Report Response, "What are your hobbies?" The department is dedicated to excellence in clinical diagnostics, research and education at the undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate levels. | Report Response, "I see you're from Erie. LOL I don't think this was a make or break question, they were just interested. These program options are: Students should consult an admissions counselor or a Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences faculty member when choosing their concentration, to determine which is the best option for their future career and/or ensure smooth transition into our Master's Program. Obviously the need is there." | Report Response, "Not really a question, but at one point, my interviewer told me "Your research ends up being more important than your grades. › Unity 5 + Javascript + C#: Complete Course, 40% Off On Each Deal, › Automazioni in Photoshop - Avanzato, Buy Smartly With A 70% Discount. | Report Response, "I was asked about my Russian history class, my hobbies, and if I knew how to be a mason like my dad." | Report Response, "What is one quality that you have, that I can share with the adcoms and tell them that they should let you in? " | Report Response, "My interviewer, juding by the patients in his office, a successful clinician, was extremely professional yet engaging and interesting. Discussion in 'Pre-Medical Allopathic [ MD ]' started by What do you want me to tell them?"" | Report Response, "Bioethics questions regarding my interest in speciality. " Jefferson College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Current Concepts in Emergency Care for Athletic Training, Prevention, Evaluation and Treatment of Athletic Injuries I (Upper Extremity), Prevention, Evaluation and Treatment of Athletic Injuries II (Lower Extremity), Organization and Administration in Athletic Training, Prevention, Evaluation and Treatment of Athletic Injuries III (Spine and Advanced Techniques), General Medical Conditions and Pharmacology in Athletic Training, Social and Psychological Aspects of Physical Activity. More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member Log in, why you would be a good fit for this school, SKMC at Thomas Jefferson University website, The Ultimate Guide to Secondary Essay Questions from Top Med Schools, 3 Tips for Writing the Optional Essay in Medical School Secondary Applications, 7 Simple Steps to Writing an Excellent Diversity Essay, Applying to the Stanford Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program: Everything You Need to Know [2020 – 2021], 4 Don’ts for Your Residency Personal Statements, How to Write About Your Research Interests, Tips for Answering the Yale University Supplemental Essays & Short Answer Questions [2020 – 2021], 4 Ways to Show How You’ll Contribute in the Future, Writing Your Physician Assistant (PA) Personal Statement [Plus Sample Essay], MBA Admissions: Application Advice for Younger Applicants. | Report Response, "Tell me about yourself/where you have lived." More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "What would you do if I were not accepted to any medical school this year? | Report Response, "How do you feel about increasing costs and the effect of managed care on the outlook of healthcare in the future?" More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member Mr. Jefferson believed that a free flowing exchange of ideas was best accomplished by having faculty and students living and learning side by side. " | Report Response, "All pretty standard conversational questions derived from my statement." More from this Member | Report Response, "Why Jeff?" | Report Response, "basically, my student interviewer answered my questions, and my physician was really nice and we just chatted. " | Report Response, "Breaking up the morning session with the tour would be nice. More from this Member | Report Response, "My interviewer really didn't ask many questions; he was far more interested in the questions I had about the school." | Report Response, "Is there anything I haven't asked you, that you think I should have or anything else you want me to know about you?" More from this Member | Report Response, ""What do you think caused the shooting at Columbine High School?" | Report Response, "What do your parents and siblings do?" | Report Response, "Nothing interesting" More from this Member Please remember that this information should not substitute for a visit or a consultation with a healthcare provider. More from this Member | Report Response, "What will you do if you don't get into medical school?" More from this Member The school itself needs to coordinate the interview day, as I found it to be somewhat disorganized and was not able to hear about or see everything that I wanted to. All other staff I dealt with were polite, interested and helpful as well." and the latter worried me that the school was too political and optics-conscious at the expense of substance." | Report Response, "My interviewer basically started off the interview with ''Tell me about yourself'' (she sida that although interviews were open file, she prefers to just glance at the app and have the student talk) so there weren't many direct questions, just a true conversation. " all standard questions." | Report Response, "Tell me something you're good at. | Report Response, "Why English?" Check out SDN's library of webinars on YouTube. More from this Member | Report Response, "Do you know anything about the Jewish culture? " More from this Member More from this Member The University of Virginia School of Medicine was envisioned and established in 1819 by Thomas Jefferson, the third President of the United States. | Report Response, "What are you most proud of as a Vietnamese person?" More from this Member | Report Response, "Do you regret going to your undergraduate institution?" | Report Response, "Tell me about yourself" Top Rated Universities Offering Online Courses During The Pandemic. Why would you do that?" | Report Response, "Tell me about your clinical experiences." | Report Response, "Tell me more about the activities you're involved in." More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "have program heads of dual degree programs give brief talks. | Report Response, "Have you had any international experience?" Aleezé Sattar Moss, PhD, received extensive training in teaching mindfulness at the Myrna Brind Center for Mindfulness at Thomas Jefferson University. More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "Why a doctor?" It was more of a conversation than anything, without any real "questions"." If she were here right now what would she tell me about you? " More from this Member | Report Response, "Tell me about your parents?" | Report Response, "What would you do if you had a free weekend in medical school?" Our physicians are leaders in clinical care, education and research, who dedicate themselves to offering advanced medicine and personal service. More from this Member The Sidney Kimmel Medical College has 1,429 full-time faculty on staff. More from this Member More from this Member SDN Ranking identifies how SDN members perceive the quality of a school relative to other schools of the same type (e.g., other Medical Schools, other Dental schools, etc.). | Report Response, "Keep up the great work!!"