Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2018. I put it in the micr... Go To This Product's Detailed Information. I can deal with low carb foods. Please, please, take care of yourself and test the food you are consuming to make sure you are eating what your body can handle! Nothing can taste like "real" bread or bagels, but these satisfy my cravings. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Will probably go back to one of the other brands. I don't understand the positive reviews, but, to each their own. These bagels are great. . I buy the everything bagels. I cannot live without these bagels. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful, 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful, 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful, 5 of 6 people found the following review helpful, 14 of 18 people found the following review helpful, 2 of 3 people found the following review helpful, Available in Strawberry or Brown Sugar Cinnamon, ThinSlim Foods Love the Taste Zero Carb Bagels. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Anyway, I decided to test the Plain bread on my toddler, who has type 1 diabetes and a continuous glucose monitor. So Disappointed in this bread. I have tried sooo many bread recipes and low carb bread products. Makes great toast, but heavy. I have been searching for years for a low carb bread that actually tastes good. When I know I'm running low I hop on here and buy more. I’m from NY and there is nothing like a NY bagel. In the future I'll be ordering a loaf of ThinSlim bread and using two slices cut into circles, rather than the bagels. Tastes OK. Good toasted with tuna and mayo. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2017. What a treat to have a REAL bagel on my keto diet! Delish!!! I will be back with comparisons with their other products that I have purchased from Thin Slim. The zero Carb Bagels just didn't have the texture that I prefer, but they are 2 carbs less that the Great Low Carb Bagels. I don’t know what these are but they are not bagels. In the future, I would get the plain ones and eat them with chive cream cheese. I am diabetic and cannot afford to have products like these affecting my health. It is not but You will get your items timely and very fresh. I'm hoping I'll be able to dice them finely and soak them in broth for Thanksgiving stuffing. I have tried pretty much every low carb bagel and even though this is not nearly as good as a real bagel, it’s the closest edible thing I’ve been able to find that is low carb. However, if you are a desperate Atkins person, like my husband and me, we think this is gold. The texture is a little different than regular bagels, but it's not bad. I liked the taste and the consistency. This page works best with JavaScript. For a light meal, I toast them and a little cream cheese...good. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2016. I can FINALLY have a bagel after 5 years of being ultra low carb and I love these!! I love these. I've tried other brands, but ThinSlim's bagels are just tastier. The bad thing stuff to eat. Usually the order arrives way before the expected day. These are great and i love to cut them up thin (vertically) and use them for cheese trays etc. I am so relieved to be able to add a bread product back into my day! Hard to believe these are low carb! I wish they had jalapeno/cheddar or asiago as well. This bread is really good. Where to find ThinSlim Foods: Order directly from the main website or click here to see a list of other online and brick-and-mortar retailers. Do not waste your money. For the first few years of doing a low carb lifestyle I could not have a sandwich unless, unless I was carb loading. Seriously, I am afraid I will break a tooth biting into one of these. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2018. I usually top with cream cheese, slice of ham or smoked salmon and maybe a sliced tomato. Ever dreamed of putting Jam on a dishwashing sponge and gnawing on it, this is your bread. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Love them so much! Have had it for lunch three times now. I found when you toast the bagel it becomes very dry and loses the texture of a bagel. I ended up eating some of the tops. Everything and plain flavors. I will confirm the low carb part in 1 hour when I use my ketone test strip. Hope they work out as well! If you are on keto you will love this bread with peanut butter on it. I absolutely love that I can eat bagels again! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My daughter and I just love the taste of these bagels. I tried the cinnamon and everything bagels. They toast up well also. ThinSlim Foods Brownies by ThinSlim Foods. If you are following a low carb/keto diet this is a must have product. The good thing no carbs. Not bad if you toast them and put cream cheese or something on them. They taste just as good as the higher carb ones. I really wanted to like these, because I love bagels. I have Type 1 diabetes and am a good test case for foods that claim to be low-carb. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … This product tastes great without any of the harmful sugar or carbs in it. I did try the cinnamon ones and they were waaaay too sweet. What a rip off. Just received and opened and the bottom of the bread is molded. Have used them to make (open face) broiled cheese and tomato sandwiches-I toast the bagel first. May try one of the other flavors. Not everything that says “keto” on the packaging is ok for me and my chemistry. Both my husband and son tried these plain and said they could not eat it due to the lousy taste and wierd texture. That said, if you're on a low carb diet and really want a bagel, they're a satisfying alternative. Very tasty! I will not be buying this product again. They are softer than the others I tried, absorb butter well, and that slight hint of cinnamon and sweetness adds a bit of delight to the taste. Today I am ordering four bags so I can enjoy them in a lot of different ways and uses. You will not be disappointed. Love the sesame also there is a fair amount of them on the bagel. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, proxy cached or otherwise used, without written permission of content owners. I keep mine in the freezer. It's a trade-off we learn to accept. They worked out fine. Wayyyy better than any online keto bread recipe I've tried, and perfect for keto-friendly sandwiches and toast.