Anyone notice that The Writter is in fact The Painter. The common argument I’ve noticed within this thread is that TOAA is more powerful because he’s a God and The Writer is only a man. The Writer (DC Comics) VS. The Writer lost to a Beastmorph, so I guess TOAA wins. People who are equal in power is an automatic stalemate. Reviews: 2. Forum Posts. I think he's just supposd to be an in universe thing, not everything has to be a reference. TOAA would lose his identity in seconds. you can’t say that the dc writer is “overrated” if Toaa statements by many people who wank marvel are being made still to this day. Didn't the Writer die to a random werewolf or something? Wiki Points. I’m going to go against the grain and say The Writer wins this one here. On a side note , The writer died a really humiliating death for someone who was so powerful. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I build with many hands. The One Above All. The Writer is simply Grant Morrison writing into the story to tell the story that all of the above is a story. I just noticed the writer controls everything in DC. And now, after a few moments of doing nothing but staring at each other, 25 meters apart the gods got into fighting stances! That doesn’t change the fact that there are 2-3 toaa’s that retcon eachother. 0. Forum Posts. However they are both Gods. faceless celestial, floating head, yellow homeless man who talk to spiderman. You are indeed where you belong. Hence, This fight is a stalemate. 6580. even If a writer put themself in a comic. The Above All Others is portrayed and treated objectively differently from The One Above All in ways that cannot be reconciled by simply downgrading the latter or upgrading the former. I am all powerful. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. 6 months ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. DC The Writer wins. 0. Wiki Points. Yahweh also embodies the white void which is beyond all the voids/Darkness like great darkness/night/pralaya outside all of creations he showed an example in lucifer and spectre series when he merged the spectre with white void showing him the true nature of god. Imagine that there is a god, and he creates you to have limitless striking strenght. They are themselves, but they are also me. Saren. He's canonically inferior to the overmonitor, who is just the paper the writer uses to draw the syory. @professorrespect: How does one lose in that situation? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Team The One-Above-All vs Team The Writer. Wait a minute! dc writer solo marvel because I’m mad at marvel man for say lobo lose to deadpool, And even if dc has many reboots. the writer wins more likely even if its considered a NLF, A DC writer wouldn't be able to touch a marvel character. Press J to jump to the feed. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The Writer = TOAA. One of them is fucking dead, of course Grant would beat the shit out of a corpse, anyone can. "tier 0" doesn't really mean anything tbh. Saying that Saitama could win this fight is pretty ignorant. Followers. @manofmanynames2: The Writer lost to a Beastmorph, so I guess he wasn't that overpowered, Wait I thought leviathan of stories wasn't a part of DC and was a creator owned story. The One Above All (Marvel Comics) Battle. Grant Morrison got beat by Flex Mentallo. Supposedly these external forces are authors. Which honestly has more sway then a wroter. Also when did Perpetua become more powerful than Lucifer? Only DC could have reality warping power to give the universe 500 reboots and 50 backstories. He's not that overpowered. Follow 18989. Grant had to type out what was happening as someone else wrote it: he simply couldn't go fast enough to prevent dying. The Writer. https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/spacebattles-merchandise.398032/, Inside the Mind of Grant Morrison - IGN - Page 2. ProfessorRespect. Followers. “ I see with many eyes. no face man, floating head man, and homeless man that met spiderman are still a being bound by many things. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. “toaa>fiction” is one of those statements people will say. So its Jack Kirby and Stan Lee vs these authors? Isn't TOAA like the writer of marvel? It's the same character. 9 years ago. Not my fault he wasn't that impressive. The two deities were floating above Earth, glaring at each other in an Ultra Instinct-like fashion. In case, there cannot be any winner between this two, however my vote goes to the One Above All, because he is a better character than the Writer. So a comic reader? They are both Omniscient, Omnipresent, and Omnipotent, correct? User Lists: 3 #2 ProfessorRespect. WUT?!. Yahweh by feats and statements alone would stalemate toaa if we don't bring the omnipotent arguments (which cannot be proven) . He just made the death look really funnily stupid. The two deities were floating above Earth, glaring at each other in an Ultra Instinct-like fashion. If he is considered all the writers of dc, then he’s already all powerful. If not, then yeah, The One Above All would sweep. @nicolascagegod he still had power over the story. They are both Omnipotent. Because of the heated relationship lately between the two most popular superhero companies, the writers have come together to battle it out and see which verse lives and which verse dies! Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! 2 different continuities. Created by Guilherme_Beazuti. @professorrespect: Let me explain the hierachy of Marvel Gods, and then DC Gods.The Writer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Leviathan of Stories>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Monitor-Mind The Overvoid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Presence=The Great Evil Beast>>>>>>>Perpetua>>>Lucifer Morningstar=Michael Demiurgos>>>>Gabriel Hornblower>>>>>>>Unbound Spectre>>Mr.