Finding quality hair vendors is hard. Everything you need to start a successful boutique is right here! Im Very please with my 300 vendors list I order from the Boss Palace!! Everything you need to start a successful business is right here! Thanks Boss Palace, you have a customer for life. The list was awesome. I have learned a lot with reaching out to vendors and having the funds ready upon inquiry in case I really love what that vendor is offering! Please note a reseller permit or any form of business identification is needed to register on some of the vendor sites. Use our NEW Ultimate Vendor List to purchase wholesale items, dropship, manufacture your clothing, etc. It's a must have! All rights reserved. ❗❗❗❗. THE ULTIMATE VENDORS LIST. There's so much to choose from! I wish I had of ordered the subscription list. I like the looks of everything, however is it possible to highlight the top hair vendors? They sent samples & I've placed my first order & I also became a dropshipper for this vendor. This was the best decision to be my own boss. We've done all of the dirty work for you! Thank you for hooking me up with the best Over 300 VENDORS instantly emailed! The Ultimate Vendor List Take the guesswork out of creating your own product line for your business and get your hands on The Ultimate Vendor List. Having access to this list of vendors helped me visualize the items that I wanted to personalize for my business (N2L Fitness & Beauty LLC). I would really appreciate it. ), 5 cosmetics vendors, medical scrub vendors, and, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. This have been highly recommended so I’m ready to try! They’re LEGIT! stylisticdreamhair Buy Now. The Ultimate Vendor List (Over 300 Vendors) (Instantly Emailed) Regular price $250.00 Sale price $99.99 Save $150.01 Material If you are serious about starting a business, are ready to learn everything it will take to so, and are prepared to execute, this program was made for you. Shipping calculated at checkout. ✨, I Love it.! Thank you for showing us how to Be bosses and professionally contact vendors. There are no refunds. Information I have been looking for years to find and now here it is. I purchased the ultimate package and have found some great vendors wayyyy better than my previous vendor purchases this list is the truth!!! IF YOU RECEIVE A LINK AND IT DOES NOT WORK, MESSAGE US IMMEDIATELY. The purchase was definitely worth it ! I’ve made my first order last week which my date was June 15th but it came 6 days early so i’m now selling my lashes. I am a licensed Traveling Cosmetologist and , you'll have changed the game your This has totally help us out with getting started (paper work & taxes) down to how to communicate effectively with vendors. Starting a hair business can be a long and expensive process. For years been trying to open a boutique! What’s included in your digital vendor package?For Your Business: What's included in The Boss Palace Academy?The Academy will teach you, in-depth what is required to build a brand and how to execute it effectively. I’ve received a ton of emails and DM’s from aspiring entrepreneurs asking for help. I mean what can I say!!! I am using this list to jumpstart my 12 year old daughter business! Finally took a leap of faith and got my vendor list. If you ever wanted to start a hair business and earn passive income, you absolutely need to buy this guide. Includes custom packaging for sunglasses plus more! Everything you need to start a successful boutique is right here! I’m excited. The fashion industry makes billions of dollars each day. Information I have been looking for years to find and now here it is. After receiving the ultimate venders package it took me while to figure which way I want to go.now I know I plain to have my business up and running real soon.i will be ordering my merchandise within the next to business days. Super helpful. Soooo many vendors it took me a few days to look through completely and I’m STILL ordering inventory! I have been in contact with a couple of vendors and all has been well for sure. Regular price The best Investment I have made in awhile... IM EXCITED AND BLESSED TO HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY, I ordered and sold out now waiting for more inventory to be shipped, I’ve bossed up for myself since i folllwed this page @thebossplace! Am from the Caribbean btw. Promotions, New Products & Sales. The boss palace has helped me level up in ways only some will understand, Found a great vendor and I can’t wait to use it , This list is everything I love it.. It had everything needed in it. The Ultimate Vendors List (Academy+Subscription), A How To Guide On Contacting Vendors (template provided), (boutique clothing with styles identical to Fashionnova, Pretty Little Thing, etc.). Be the first to know about our secret sales, product giveaways, collection drops, most-wanted restocks, & more! Now Get that Coin Sis!Included: Due to the nature of our products, there is a strict no refund policy, all vendor lists are immediately delivered upon purchase. access to vendors lists that are ONLY available to those of you in this private group! I havent had the chance to put it on but from how it feel and moves it's awesome. I was tired of looking at YouTube videos to figure out how to find vendors and reliable ones at that. I bought this vendor list I have glasses purses onesie and eyelashes already and I’m so glad you guys helped me. They were easy to contact and the response time was great! Starting off well!!! owtthaboxx apparel, So, excited to finally get to use my ultimate vendor list, from the Boss Palace. This vendor guide includes over 30 incredible verified and tested vendors you can trust. Customer service is awesome and very friendly. This was the best purchase ever. access to vendors lists that are ONLY available to those of you in this private group! Please enter your correct email address at checkout. For questions, please contact info@entreprenhervendors.com, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Includes 7 Lashes vendors who provide custom packaging, 10 hair vendors, 1 hot tools vendor, 38 women’s clothing vendors with 8 plus size vendors, 3 Men’s clothing vendors, 11 kids clothing vendors, 6 shoe vendors, 18 accessories vendors (including phone cases, jewelry, bags, etc. Everything is an easy and smooth process. Thanks boss place! Save Up To 75% when you enter your phone number below. I contacted the supplier and they responded ASAP. Hi good morning. The Ultimate Vendors List to help you start your own! Buy Now. 300 vendors at the price I paid cannot beat that please look into The Boss Palace so worth I will be building my website today and adding vendor products will share results soon. This vendors list will definitely get you super excited about becoming a boss. The Ultimate Vendors List will include the following: -Mink Lash Vendors -Custom Lash Cases Vendors -Airpods Case Vendors -Phone Cases Vendors -Clothing Vendors -Designer Vendors -Sunglasses Vendor -Lip Gloss Base and Tube Vendors -Shoes Vendor Using Boss Palace I was able to start my own sunglasses business using one of their accessory vendors. It’s so helpful. I Love My Vendors List I Have Reached To All Diff Vendors. I have been in contact with a couple of vendors and all has been well for sure. What’s included in your digital vendor package?For Your Business: What's not includedMarketing and business resources!Please grab the "How To Start A Business" guide & "Instagram Sales Booster" guide to take your business to the next level.