Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. This year, step up to the challenge—and dare to be uncommon every day. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. "The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge" contains 365 reflections from the #1 "New York Times"-bestselling author on living an uncommon life of integrity, honoring family and friends, creating a life of real significance and impact, and walking with the Lord. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! This deluxe LeatherLike edition of the New York Times best-selling The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge contains 365 reflections from Tony and Nathan on living an “uncommon life” of … Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Retailers Choice Award winner, 2012Strengthen the core of your life and faith on a year-long journey with beloved Super Bowl–winning former head coach Tony Dungy and co-author Nathan Whitaker! If you’re truly uncommon, then you’re dedicated to being more than what the world is calling you to be. Thank you Sarah! Would you like to receive your free book? You may want to read my more recent post on his latest book… here. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”, RSS feed for comments on this post. I expected them to ask me to do what's "uncommon" to me. From the back cover:  This year, strengthen the core of your life and faith like never before. You’re ready to develop the beliefs, values, integrity and faithfulness that lead to true victory in life. Change ). “JB believes that every person is a valuable and special child of God. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. For example, December 14th (the day I received this copy) includes the text of I John 4:7-8, 12  and a story of Tony’s friend James Brown. He learned that the path to significance and ultimate success starts with a challenge that we can all take:  to discover what God has in store for you by spending time with Him every day. Well, then I’ve got great news! Tasty Treat. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Post-Christmas malaise settling in? To start off your new year strong, you may consider an excellent new devotional for men by Tony Dungy: The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge. Beloved super bowl-winning coach Tony Dungy is known for his uncommon character-as a coach, a dad and a mentor. ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  This book was provided freely to me by Tyndale Publishers, in exchange for my candid review and giveaway (you get a new book, not my copy! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Change ). The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge contains 365 reflections from the #1 New York Times bestselling author on living an "uncommon life" of integrity, honoring your family and friends, creating a life of real significance and impact, and walking with the Lord. ( Log Out /  Good Energy. ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  Sign up with your email and receive notifications of new posts. We won't sell, rent or share your email, ever! Which is a wonderful challenge! the-one-year-uncommon-life-daily-challenge For example, December 14th (the day I received this copy) includes the text of I John 4:7-8, 12 and a story of Tony’s friend James Brown. In actuality, it's like most conventional devotionals. Every day there is a verse and some insight that the Coach shares with us and then it ends with an Uncommon Key. So, when I open up The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge by Tony Dungy and Nathan Whitaker, I expected just these sorts of things. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. I think we all need this book to read, meditate upon sometimes over and over again. Yet it didn’t happen overnight. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. This year, step up to the challenge--and dare to be uncommon every day. In that vein, I recommend this devotional, and offer a free copy to the person giving the 5th comment. ( Log Out /  Premier Protein Vanilla Pudding Snack. The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge is a daily devotional follow-up to his book Uncommon; their goal is to have individuals take the 365 day challenge to spend time with God everyday for an entire year. There are seven focuses, one for each day of the week:  Core, Family Friends, Potential, Mission, Influence and Faith.