The meals were great, particularly the kids menu, which has some excellent choices. more. The service was great, and the outdoor seating is...pleasant on a nice day.More. Great service, great atmosphere and delicious food! There knowledge of the menu helped us narrow down on what would have been some difficult decisions! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au. My wife and I had lunch here and the calamari is a must it was the best I have had in a long time. Hi there, The Metz. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. 119 St John St Corner of St John & York Streets, Launceston, Tasmania 7250 Australia +61 3 6331 7277 Website … Claimed. Would definitely recommend this establishment. Make sure to stop by next time you are in Launceston. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Recommend by a local and it delivered. Save. However, we decided to sit outside as it was a nice day. Get quick answers from The Metz staff and past visitors. Hi there, Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. The Metz, Launceston. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Metz. Vegetarian friendly to a slight degree. Great service, great atmosphere and delicious food! I got the scollops off the large mains selection. A space where you can relax, take a moment for yourself or with your friends to enjoy great food. South Pacific ; Australia ; Tasmania ; Launceston ; Launceston Restaurants ; The Metz; Search. Claimed. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We had amazing service from the minute we walked in the door. We will be back. Local cuisine, Pizza, Australian, Contemporary, Vegetarian Friendly, We are committed to utilising high quality, local and seasonal produce to create beautiful, modern and flavourful food. Hotels near Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery, Hotels near National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Hotels near Cataract Gorge Scenic Chairlift, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Launceston, Restaurants for Group Dining in Launceston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Launceston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Launceston. The restaurant is open and loud. Menu lacked. They went out of their way to provide a dessert that had to be prepared for us as the chef was not happy with the portion that was remaining (last one). Again stopped there. Echo loud. Would I come back. It was great to be able to...chat to bar staff about the wines and to hear their recommendations and stories. Well patronised the night we went. About The Metz Restaurant & Bar. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Stay tuned! The Metz. Share. Now growing up here and knowing the beautiful seafood Tassie can serve up these guys missed it by a mile. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I truly believe that Launceston must have better to offer than noise and small scollops at high end prices.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Will always return :). 442 reviews #22 of 192 Restaurants in Launceston $$ - $$$ Pizza Contemporary Australian. But really the wow stops there. The meals were great, particularly the kids menu, which has some excellent choices. Wine list and beer choices are really good. Our menu features modern Australian dishes with international flair and a beverage list with the best that Tasmania has to offer, including an extensive list of local gins, whiskies and wines from the surrounding abundant regions. From the moment we walked in to when we left we were treated in a professional manner by our friendly waitress. The Metz Restaurant Bar in Launceston. Zoom in to see updated info. South Pacific ; Australia ; Tasmania ; Launceston ; Launceston Restaurants ; The Metz; Search. Map updates are paused. Share. Hotels near Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery, Hotels near National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Hotels near Cataract Gorge Scenic Chairlift, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in Launceston, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Launceston, Restaurants for Group Dining in Launceston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Launceston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Launceston. But really the wow stops there. Based in Launceston, The Metz restaurant focuses on Modern Australian cuisine with international influences utilising the best local and seasonal produce. have forgotten what the others had, but all thought the place was excellent. more. See all restaurants in Launceston. Also you must have the focaccia to share as a starter....More. So disappointed from the food delivery. Our host did a great job of selecting drinks to match our tastes. 119 St John St Corner of St John & York Streets, Launceston, Tasmania 7250 Australia +61 3 6331 7277 Website … 443 reviews #20 of 193 Restaurants in Launceston $$ - $$$ Pizza Contemporary Australian. Definitely go back there again but perhaps to try the dinner menu. The atmosphere and decor was lovely. The waitstaff were happy and courteous when we arrived. Close to city centre. Recommend by a local and it delivered. Share. As well as having an amazing ambience, their great selection of beer, wine and spirits is guaranteed to impress you! 119 St John St Corner of St John & York Streets, Launceston, Tasmania 7250 Australia +61 3 6331 7277 Website … See all restaurants in Launceston. indulge in our selection of beverages sourced from Tasmania and beyond that will refresh and excite. ... items such as the fab Metz bread, pizza, 119 St John St Corner of St John & York Streets, Launceston, Tasmania 7250 Australia. I'm glad I had the scotch fillet, one of the best I've had. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.