Ganze Karte anzeigen. Ich war geschäftlich im Mayfair. Die Zimmerkategorien können variieren. The rooms are newly renovated and amenitized for all business, leisure and entertainment needs, and feature contemporary interiors with stunning views of the iconic LA skyline or the beautiful Hollywood Hills. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, and Filipino. Spencer helped coordinate meetings, tastings, walk-throughs, and accommodated several other requests to help us plan and communicate with each of our vendors. Many travellers enjoy visiting Angels Flight Railway (1.5 km), Hollyhock House (5.8 km), and El Pueblo de Los Angeles (2.5 km). mayfair hotel los angeles, mayfair los angeles, mayfair hotel la. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Looking forward to your next visit! 5. Old and most of the stuff just doesn’t work. Last, but certainly not least, the Mayfair is absolutely a breathtaking venue. I do hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in Los Angeles. This continued for 2 more hours with the party getting bigger, louder and filling the halls. There are more places to choose from in the Los Angeles area. Thank you so much for this lovely review! I brushed it off and tried to go back. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. The free coffee wasn’t the best, and there wasn’t enough. There are more places to choose from in the Los Angeles area. Wenn Sie in einem anderen Land oder in einer anderen Region leben, wählen Sie über das Drop-down-Menü bitte die Tripadvisor-Website in der entsprechenden Sprache aus. 4. Worst experience in my lifetime. Mein King-Size-Zimmer hat eine perfekte Größe für ein Boutique-Hotel. Interessantes in der Nähe. more. Please know that we will be discussing your comments with management and will do whatever we can to address your concerns. What are some of the property amenities at The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles? Liebte die luxuriöse Bettwäsche und mein Fernseher funktionierte großartig! I highly recommend the Hotel. Wir haben einen dreitägigen Aufenthalt im August 2019 genossen und haben jedes bisschen davon genossen! But the downside to that is the constant traffic noise from outside, it's basically as if you're trying to sleep with the windows open! All the best during this difficult time. I recently upgraded my subwoofer system and brought it to the wedding. 1. Anekdoten besagen, dass dies die Crème-de-la-Crème von Hotels in Los Angeles war, die nach Einschätzung einiger von ihnen gefallen war. They are trying to get it updated but I just don’t see this place coming together. Fell asleep by 3:30am. When I checked in, the woman that checked me in could care less who I was or even looked at me. Mein Zimmer war klein, wie New York klein, und hatte ein besonderes Layout. Coincidentally, it was also The Mayfair Hotel's first wedding held in this new space. Had to be up at 7am. I called the front desk to change rooms and they couldn't because they were full they said. B. auf Bewertungen antworten und Ihr Profil aktualisieren zu können. Dumbfounding noise, Tiny dusty room, If you are considering this hotel, read the comments that seem from real reviewers. Im Gegensatz zur Werbung bieten sie kein Frühstück an. Dumbfounding noise made a sleepless night. . See 256 traveller reviews, 280 candid photos, and great deals for The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles, ranked #111 of 393 hotels in Los Angeles and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Alot of firsts that night, lol. We hope you'll choose us again on your next trip to Los Angeles. We appreciate these suggestions, especially about the amenities in the room and the opportunities to be more environmentally friendly, and will be sure to present these to management. 3 photos. Ich habe dort weder gegessen noch das WLAN genutzt. In the breathtaking lobby, enjoy a cocktail at M Bar or bites from the bar menu. Grammy Museum. Sind Sie der Inhaber oder Geschäftsführer dieses Unternehmens? Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, laundry service, and a concierge. Los Angeles Superior Court Stanley Mosk. I recently stayed at the Mayfair on a business trip for one night. The wedding went off without a hitch. ), including a rooftop patio and bar, an atrium with plenty of natural light, a gorgeous ballroom, and art installations throughout the hotel. Die Lobby ist stilvoll. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Datenschutzerklärung und Verwendung von Cookies, Hotels in der Nähe von The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Los Angeles, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Los Angeles, Extended Stay America Hotels in Los Angeles, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Los Angeles, Hotels in der Nähe von The Teragram Ballroom, Hotels in der Nähe von Los Angeles County Limousine, Hotels in der Nähe von TenTen Salon & Spa, Hotels in der Nähe von Training Connection, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: 7th St/Metro Center, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Pershing Square, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Grand/LATTC, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: LATTC/Ortho Institute, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: San Pedro, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Jefferson/USC, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Expo/Vermont, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Expo Park/USC, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Civic Center/Grand Park, Hotels in der Nähe von Pacific International College, Hotels in der Nähe von Palace Beauty College, Hotels in der Nähe von Associated Technical College, Hotels in der Nähe von Los Angeles Community Colleges Los Angeles, CA, Hotels in der Nähe von Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Hotels in der Nähe von Abram Friedman Occupational School, Hotels in der Nähe von Los Angeles Trade-Technical College Los Angeles, CA, Hotels in der Nähe von Coast Career Institute, Hotels in der Nähe von Virginia Sewing Machine Center, Hotels in der Nähe von Southern California College. Schönster junger Mann! Disney Hall. There isn’t enough lighting in the room. Peace on Earth Skulpturen. 2. This is only a 10-12 minute walk to two metro stations & very close to downtown, so the location is very central. They offered to comp my parking. See 255 traveller reviews, 280 photos, and cheap rates for The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles, ranked #105 of 386 hotels in Los Angeles and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Which popular attractions are close to The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles? We definitely recommend the Mayfair Hotel for weddings and events-- we wish we could do it all over again!-Rachel and Joe, January 11, 2020 (Photo credit: Erin Marton Photography) See all photos from Rachel B. for The Mayfair. Now £113 on Tripadvisor: The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles, Los Angeles. We are so happy to hear that you have consistently enjoyed staying with us, and we hope you continue to do so in the future! 1. It wasn't uncomfortable, just small for the size of the room& unusual. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The room was tiny and just lackluster, and for $300 for one night, totally not worth it. In the breathtaking lobby, enjoy a cocktail at M Bar or bites from the bar menu. We greatly appreciate your continuing business and hope that you keep coming back to The Mayfair for any future trips to Los Angeles.