The context of the book meant it would be easily relatable to children and relevant to a certain age range. | Contacter le vendeur 30. Etat : UsedAcceptable. Vendeur : (2005), Vendeur : Etat : New. I loved every moment of this, through every funny, moving and downright scary part. Vendeur : To celebrate, we chose three of our books to pair with three wines. ISBN 10 : 0670891908ISBN 13 : 9780670891900, Vendeur : | Contacter le vendeur Parents need to know The Imaginary is a fantasy about a little girl, Amanda, and her imaginary friend, Rudger, that has some age-appropriate scariness: Amanda is hit by a car.

This is a beautifully written and carefully illustrated novel about the ups and downs of imaginary friends. du vendeur ria9780099442639_new.

1ªed en inglés.

I would use it as a class reader to engage children in year’s 4-6 depending on the class and their interests.

Instagram. Have you had an imaginary friend? du vendeur 9780099442639. | Contacter le vendeur

Set limits for violence and more with Plus. | Contacter le vendeur Suggest an update to this review. May inspire some good discussions about play and imagination -- and remind parents about the importance of leaving unstructured time for their kids to create their own worlds. Just send us an email and we'll put the best up on the site. Hardcover. Cover and pages may be creased and show discolouration. du vendeur 2Y6JCK002HVC. Edité par (2002), Vendeur :

21. Etat : Fair. So whilst I felt the characters to be complex in this way, I did think there a lost opportunity of delving further into the legend of Mr bunting, and I was left with questions I would have loved to have had answered. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Etat : Good. Etat : VERY GOOD. How will he avoid Fading into nothingness, forgotten by his friend? Imaginary friends are also under threat in another Bookbag favourite Who Framed Klaris Cliff? A creepy imaginary girl breaks into a house.

Similarly the character of Mr Bunting provides a consistent sense of danger that alongside the fear of forgetting captures the readers into a sense of fear for Rudger and his fate, making the imaginaries fears seem just as fearful for those reading the book. Plus d'informations sur ce vendeur Plus d'informations sur ce vendeur Etat : Good.

At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less. [12], It was nominated for the 2016 Carnegie Medal,[13] the 2016 Kate Greenaway Medal,[14] and won the 2015 British Book Design and Production Awards Children's Trade Book Award,[15] and the 2015 British Book Design and Production Awards Book of the Year Award. I never had an imaginary friend but I love stories about them.

Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. Each imaginary is different - all shape, sizes, animals or human showcasing a diversity in characters. . May have some shelf-wear due to normal use. Soft cover.

Penguin Publishing Group And there's a scary image of his rows and rows of teeth as he tries to eat Rudger.

This first edition is in very good condition. She found him in her wardrobe one morning and they've been inseparable ever since. Mr. Bunting, for example, is scary but also weird with his bald head and loud Hawaiian-print shirts. Soft cover.

It’s National Wine Day! Etat : Bueno. The dust jacket is missing. du vendeur GOR002659520. du vendeur 29999.294. Etat : Good. A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. Blackwell's du vendeur 1088820. Wraps. Mr Bunting eating imaginary friends has certain characteristics which reminded me of the 'child catcher' from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. 18x11. These themes could link nicely with some topics in PSHE. Paperback.

| Contacter le vendeur The characters within the tale are all well developed and emotive that have their own individual places and journeys in the story. The world that A.F. | Contacter le vendeur N° de réf. Amanda took him to school with her once but the trip wasn't a huge success so now the pair hang out by themselves, taking voyages of adventure in Amanda's garden, in her bedroom and under the stairs in Amanda's house. Very minimal writing or notations in margins not affecting the text. du vendeur 4198020. BooksforGoodwillGetJobs This reminded me of Coraline.

As soon as the adventure got going and I relaxed into the world of imaginary beings, I couldn't put it down. Etat : Used; Good. | Contacter le vendeur Unread book in perfect condition.