We were served by Mr. Mukesh, he was very courteous. The Fatty Bao, Mumbai: See 44 unbiased reviews of The Fatty Bao, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #803 of 14,569 restaurants in Mumbai. 2:Coco Caramel Reserve a table at The Fatty Bao, Kolkata (Calcutta) on Tripadvisor: See 41 unbiased reviews of The Fatty Bao, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #111 of … Hotels near Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Temple, BBQ Restaurants for Large Groups in Mumbai, French Restaurants for Large Groups in Mumbai, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in Mumbai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mumbai, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Gateway of India, Fast Food Restaurants in Bandra Kurla Complex. The staff is friendly. It was so soft & tasty that i will surely visit this place just for that cake. Dineout: Yes (1+1 Free | Dish no.2 was free dish) Restaurant has tow type of seating, one is outside and another AC section inside. Went on to Steamed Fish in Asian curry- a sweetish Fish in Coconut curry like so many Coastal dishes of India. Vegetables and garlic noodles - absolute explosion of flavour in your mouth 2. A super mild drink for your Sunday afternoon. We tried the rainbow roll (vegetarian) and crab meat and tobiko california sushi! As soon as I figured it was pork, I spit it out....Told the person we got wrong item. Serves Sushi, Asian. Japanese Cheesecake: Portion Size – 5/5 There were so many flavours to handle in this dish and the chef did a really good job at balancing all the various flavours . Loveddd itt Starters :- Loved the cooking done, just perfect, nor sticky. This dish had alot of elements and each of them was perfect . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We can come back just for the desserts. Went on Sunday lunch so was nice and fresh. A decent dish but a tad bland for our tastes. My Favourite. Excellent food and ambience. Mushroom & truffle oil dimsum - one of the best and tastiest dimsum that I had in Mumbai. Peach Fizzler: loved the way in which this mocktail was presented . It tasted much more amazing than it looked . (5/5) Worse part was the waiter put the plate on which I had spit on my son's side for him to eat!!!!! But my personal favorite was Japanese cheese cake. A good strong drink you might like. It is the unique Dessert I ever had. Overall a must visit for an Asian food experience in Mumbai.More, One of the best brands I ever visited for Asian cuisine. Bora bora was gin plus vodka based drink and it was very refreshing. The waiters are good and well trained. The prices of the dishes were reasonable given the quality of preparation- though a slightly lower pricing would fill the restaurant even on weekdays. Their Staff...Member Gopal served us food with care and helped us to find out right choice for us. (4/5)More. So tasty and full of sauces and veggies. Loved the softness of bao and balanced filling inside. Cheesecakes can bring smiles so true. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Must try. (3/5) Talking about the beverages, they were spot on. Taste wise it was perfect. •Risky whiskey Visit 2- 7th February 2020 Food had balanced taste, good presentation, good generous portion size too. They have very authentic way to make this cuisine. Recommended Hot, creamy, thick curry with slow cooked chicken and candlenuts with some steamed rice. Might be it should have been little more flavourful/seasoned well. A must have here!!! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Pork broth was super soothing to the palate. All the dish & drinks i ordered was of his choice. Both are mildly spicy, and rich in flavour. The soup of Ramen, consistency of noodles and tender pieces of chicken together make this a great dish. I am visiting them again soon and trying few more dishes. This outlet is located in the lane which goes inside of linking road bandra. Delicious Ice cream, baked biscuit, charred cream, panacotta and chocolate briskers. Tasted really good and went so well with the rice. The *Pho* is highly recommended here. Portion Size – 5/5 Just like how cherry blossoms bloom , you too will bloom up and glow up after you taste this divine mocktail that comprises of •CocoCaramel♥️ You will enjoy it for sure. A 100 meter along. This is served with sticky rice and is bound to be a hit with Indians on account of the curry style of preparation. RISKY WHISKY (Cocktail)- Whiskey based cocktail made with triple sec, whiskey, lime juice and topped with lemonade. Via Malaysian Chicken Ramen in two big bowls and with lots of chicken pieces. The setup used for lights with those chinese characters on lanterns just looks fabulous.! This is definitely one of the few places where you can get the tastiest and authentic dimsum. Price is good according to the quality & quantity. We really liked risky whisky and bora bora. Udon noodles are amazing and one must certainly try them . All in all the fatty bao is amazing in every way . It was topped with cherry and lavishly served. CHASU (Ramen)- Ramen noodles made with pork stock with bacon, braised pork belly, bean sprouts, soft boiled egg and lots of spring onions in it. I chanced upon the Fatty...Bao and decided to go for it . Braised Chicken Curry in celery and soy with rice - A dark brownish thick curry with the ingredients -Celery,Soy,Rice ...(4.5/5) Great for appetising and filling. Loveddd itt Dine in Rating of Fatty Bao, Bandra: Might be it should have been little more flavourful/seasoned well. The staff is friendly. Topped it up with Coco caramel a Dark cocoa pastry with, ... apricot gel with ginger crumble honey comb, ginger apricot, Linking Road Junction of 14th and 33rd Road, Mumbai 400050 India. Rice was perfectly cooked and with those spring onions it was very good in taste and I could eat few bites without gravy too.! You ought to try that. ZEN FOREST (Dessert)- Beetroot and black pepper sorbet served with green tea moss, black sesame sponge crumbs, yuzu parfait and some micro greens. (5/5) Crisp crust woth juicy tender meat within. It is the unique Dessert I ever had. • Pork...Ribs (MUSTT TRY) 1:Sakura Sakura. Price is good according to the quality & quantity. Vodka and gin with a hint of passion fruit and green apple topped with coconut water. Go for sushi & Japanese cheese cake.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. Rating :More, Treat yourself at one of the best and authentic Asian cuisine place in Andheri.! Loved the freshness of fruit on sunny morning. BRAISED CHICKEN IN CELERY & SOY SAUCE (Mains) – Chicken braised and cooked along with black pepper, soy sauce and celery along with broccoli, spring onions and peppers. The pork ribs were truly amazing. Das is someone who does not attend to you and has to be called again and again . Caramelised Tofu: literally I hate caramel flavour but here they changed my perception. The soupy noodles tasted excellent and the taste was lip smacking. I was with my veg friend who wanted to eat sushi & i was quite surprised because he liked it. It was so fluffy and toothsome. 5.Egg noodles with Chilli basil &Chicken:Thin noodles tossed with bell pepper and basil.The taste was plain and rich. Rainbow uramaki - perfect blend of exotic fruits and veggies rolled up and presented in colorful way, looks very much similar to a rainbow and thus the name. The food is good. A decent dish but a tad bland for our tastes. I started off with their very potent vodka based Bora Bora cocktail! Stir fried Udon noodles with shiitake mushrooms and Chinese cabbage : This dish is available with chicken / lamb. (4.5/5)