Thank you for sharing your review. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are especially thrilled to note how Danielle and the General Store team helped to make the birthday celebrations even more memorable. An art gallery and a shopping complex with clothing and jewelry stores are part of this Barbados resort. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The room was most spacious and exceeded our, Dear Koter, We are pleased that you and your wife enjoyed a wonderful stay with us. It seems every post I read with regards to the Crane all claim that it is not well-suited for young singles. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hilton Grand Vacations at The Crane? The Crane sets the ultimate standard in luxury oceanfront accommodation, featuring ultra-spacious residences designed to rival the majestic views – often referred to as "the most beautiful on earth". But they came and repaired it when I called..... Beware of room 932!!!!! He came back & repaired it. Not saying it's formal, but they dress to show off. The centre-piece of it all is The Crane Village - 55,000 sq. Thanks, The weather forecast for August is...."partly cloudy with scattered showers- 28c" (same every day!). Ask Adrianlovestotravel about The Crane Resort, Ask Cruzand0_Mund0 about The Crane Resort, Hotels near (BGI) Grantley Adams Intl Airport. Menu items include Crane Signature homemade burgers (pork, beef & fish), barbeque chicken, grilled catch-of-the-day, grilled potatoes and french fries. It would cost you an arm and a leg to take a cab each time you wanted to venture out of the Crane. Received the towels. ft. of retail space complete with duty-free shopping, a Jazz bar, open-air dining, a fitness centre, day spa, an art gallery and the newly opened Calypso Kid's Club catering to younger guests. I apologize if the protocols were not efficiently followed. Hotels in der Nähe von The Crane Resort, Diamond Valley: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 26.834 bewertungen von reisenden, 3.283 authentische Reisefotos … It is clear that The Crane is exactly what you were looking for on your Barbados vacation. We will address your mentioned concerns for the specified room and use this review for Customer Service Training and expectations. I've used Stoutes and they are very good. What food & drink options are available at The Crane Resort? In Cancun you could basically wear anything as long as you were a tourist. With 2 of these in our party, would you recommend renting a car the entire time or take a taxi each night? You may opt-out by. Yes, free parking is available to guests. The A/C unit worked like a charm. Thanks to our taxi driver, Ryan, for hauling us all over and to Susan at Carriage House for being so wonderful!! There is absolutely nothing to do near the Crane as far as I can recall for young singles to do. We are happy to note that The Crane allowed you to spend quality time with your daughter and that it was a relaxing experience for you, as we always aim to surpass our guests' expectations. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-13066086', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');The Crane and most of the time have had friendly, helpful people around. For the clubs, they can wear anything, just (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Seems like they found the expert, because he figured out the problem, changed a part and it finally worked. The rooms are very spacious and well appointed. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We stayed in a garden room with our own private swimming pool. Make sure you visit the beach! They are an extreme source of pride for us, each member exemplifying the typical Barbadian – welcoming, friendly and helpful to a fault. Travelers' Choice Since 1887, The Crane Resort has overlooked the pink sands and turquoise waters of Crane Beach - one of the top 10 beaches in the world as rated by the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and most recently named the "Best Beach in the Caribbean" by USA Today's 10Best Readers Choice 2015. Warmest regards, Karen Oliver Director of Business Development. Answer 1 of 4: I'm a little confused in my research about the Crane. Hotels near Hilton Grand Vacations at The Crane, Hilton Grand Vacations at The Crane Rooms, Saint Philip Parish Hotels with Free Parking, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Barbados, Hotels near Bushy Park Barbados Driving Experiences, Hotels near Ambitious Tours & Taxi Service, Hotels near Deebles Point Art Gallery and Cafe. Travellers' Choice Since 1887, The Crane Resort has overlooked the pink sands and turquoise waters of Crane Beach - one of the top 10 beaches in the world as rated by the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and most recently named the "Best Beach in the Caribbean" by USA Today's 10Best Readers Choice 2015.