We’ve got everything from wholesome baked goods to comforting savory dishes. Mercer Chef's Knife, 8 Inch Set aside to cool slightly. rice vinegar INGREDIENTS. Another easy sauce that comes together in minutes. For the meatballs we used ground turkey with green onions, cilantro, fish sauce, green curry paste, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, and pepper. Nutrition information calculated by a third-party company as a courtesy. ","position":1,"name":"Combine all the ingredients in a small sauce...","url":"https:\/\/www.pookspantry.com\/thai-turkey-meatballs-with-peanut-sauce\/#mv_create_158_1"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Combine all ingredients and mix gently until completely combined. We probable make it twice a month. 1 tbsp virgin olive oil. 1/8 cup 6 tbsp soy sauce - check labels if gluten-intolerant Amount Per Serving: This 30 minute meal is just the slightest bit spicy and full of flavor. I’m especially digging that sauce! Notes We also made extra and had leftovers – so good! We celebrated my mom’s birthday a few nights ago and I immediately knew I wanted to make her these meatballs (with my healthy chocolate chip cookie skillet to be served after!!) 1/2 cup chopped red onions. 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped - 3 tbsp for meatballs, reserve the remainder for later Combine all ingredients for the meatballs in a large bowl until incorporated. Thank you for sharing!! Please consider rating and/or commenting. Notice: JavaScript is required for this content. This was DELICIOUS! Hi Sam! Print aw, i love hearing that! Beat recipe! These simple meatballs are made glùten-free, paleo, and are ready in less than 30 minùtes. so glad your husband liked it too. Hi Marguerite, I am so happy your family enjoys them! Cover and process until smooth and creamy. I am so happy you enjoyed them! Rate this recipe Nutrition Information: It makes 18 meatballs! Especially with a peanut sauce on top, which I literally could take a bottle of it to the face. Serve meatballs with sauce. Tag me on instagram @pookspantry or share it in the Fabulous Foodie Friends Facebook group! Total Time Thanks, Erin!! Hi Debra, thank you so much and glad you liked them! 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced Thai turkey meatballs are an easy weeknight dinner. zest and juice of 1 lime I love seeing what you made! Thai - American I am so happy you enjoyed it! Meatballs Hi Emily, I add them in as well but totally optional! My daughter and husband loved it. Add the red … ★☆ Add water to thin until desired consistency. 1 cage free egg. I’m so excited to try this! I have made this a few times now and me and my husband love it- it is officially in our dinner rotation. These Thai Turkey Meatballs with a delicious peanut sauce are the perfect healthy dish and ultimate crowd pleaser! Basmati or jasmine rice, rinsed thoroughly, then cooked according to package directions. Brown in batches and continue cooking, covered, for an additional 20 minutes. ★☆ So yum! The possibilities are nearly endless. Meatballs. Pinch off a small piece and fry it in a pan. ","position":4,"name":"Garnish with cilantro and\/or scallions. . I’m thrilled that you like them! ★☆, I made these and they were delicious ? Thank you! These are no exception. 1 can full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk (13.5oz) 1 tbsp garlic powder. YAY! What a delicious way to eat meatballs! Your email address will not be published. sambal oelek","2 tbsp. They are also really tasty on top of soba noodles with stir fried vegetables. 1 lb lean ground turkey. A Life in Food by real-life Chef Cheryl Bennett. In a large bowl, mix all meatball ingredients together. I am so happy you took a chance and enjoyed them!! These Thai Turkey Meatballs with a delicious peanut sauce are the perfect healthy dish and ultimate crowd pleaser! Hi Emilee, thank you for your kind words! If you don’t feel like making a sauce, these meatballs are delicious on their own. Tender, juicy turkey meatballs flavored with green curry, ginger and garlic served with peanut sauce for a delicious midweek meal. Add warm water 1 tablespoon at a time until sauce has reached desired consistency. 350°F for about 20 - 24 minutes.- Ground chicken can be subbed for turkey. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add in the coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce and chili paste to the same skillet. It’s not so bad. Is it supposed to be super heavy on the lime? Sometimes, I omit the peanut sauce and make a quick green curry sauce with coconut milk instead. 1 tbsp fish sauce My boyfriend and I loved this!! Cuisine: Ok these were so freaking delicious! […] Thai Turkey Meatballs with Peanut Dipping Sauce – Ari’s Menu […], Copyright © 2020 | Innovative Child Theme by The Pixelista | Built on the Genesis Framework, Thai Turkey Meatballs with Peanut Dipping Sauce, Jamie @ couchtoironwoman recently posted…, http://www.arismenu.com/thai-turkey-meatballs-peanut-dipping-sauce/, 80+ Healthy, Gluten Free Appetizer Recipes - Food Faith Fitness, 90+ Healthy Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Dessert, Ultimate Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cookies, 20 ounces lean ground turkey (I suggest 93-96%), 1 cup quick cooking oats (use gf if necessary)*, 1-2 tablespoons peanut sauce (recipe below), 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (or gf soy sauce, or regular soy sauce), 1 teaspoon Thai chili sauce (or Sriracha). To make the peanut sauce, whisk together peanut butter, lime juice, coconut aminos, honey and chili. This recipe is also perfect for meal-prepping, so make a double batch. And met all the fun people! Raise your hand if you are a lover of Thai food!!! This particular client told me that he basically “drank that peanut sauce”. Otherwise I followed the recipe and she isn’t kidding the sauce is drinkable Haha. So easy and flavorful and a fun way to mix up meatball night. Taste it and make any adjustments for you personal preference. I love these so much! That is super simple: Combine a can of coconut milk with a tablespoon of two (depending on how spicy you like it) of green curry paste. Delicious! It was such a pleasure hanging out with you! Thanks for stopping by! Make the SauceCombine all the ingredients in a small sauce pot over medium heat and whisk until mixture is smooth. This 30 minute meal is just the slightest bit spicy and full of flavor. ★☆ 1 tbsp green curry paste. I am having some weird food aversions lately, but Thai (and peanut sauce) always sound good! When I am prepping our meals, I usually make double or even triple batches of our favorites. So filling, so easy, and absolutely delicious. Serving Size: 1 For meatballs. 30 minutes Roll into approximately 2 inch (about 1 ounce) balls and place onto prepared baking sheet. Basically, you can’t go wrong. 2 tbsp canola oil 20 minutes Set aside to cool slightly. I made these tonight but with egg noodles since that’s all I had and no like juice since I had none. Either way I loved it! Basmati or jasmine rice, rinsed thoroughly, then cooked according to package directions. Originally published: 4/30/18 The only thing was mine were EXTREMELY limey. these are so totally right up our alley! Start with a teaspoon of dried spices in the mix. Only added a little minced garlic to both the sauce and the meatballs just because my family loves garlic. Creator of Erin Lives Whole, a food blog with delicious and easy healthy recipes that will leave you feeling good. I also loved how surprisingly easy the whole process was. So happy to find this recipe and it will definitely be one we make again. I wish it would’ve worked out for me this year. Serve with rice and peanut sauce. 2 tbsp. Meatballs have so many variations. So, if you needed any motivation to make these, there you have it. I can’t wait to see your version! Leftovers may be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Set aside. Mine didn’t quite look as pretty but damn did they taste good (just ask the husband after his second helping!). However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Such a simple and quick recipe! SO GLAD you love!!! and I think the next time I make it I’m going to try it as a meatloaf. I’m Erin. Heat the oil in a medium sauce pan or skillet. Jamie @ couchtoironwoman recently posted…Ironwoman Wednesday – Nutrition. Place a cooling rack inside of a large baking sheet** and spray with nonstick spray. Serve with prepared peanut sauce**** a squeeze of fresh lime, a pinch of cilantro and a drizzle of Sriracha if desired. Aw, Amanda thank you for sharing!! Hearing positive feedback from other people who make my recipes makes my heart happy! Delicious! Love the little bit of texture the carrot adds in the meatballs & I will be drizzling the extra sauce over everything in my fridge! Perfect to heat up for lunches at work too. Duck Fat Roasted Fingerling Potato Recipe, 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced, 1 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger, about an inch piece, 1/2 thai red chili pepper, finely diced (WEAR GLOVES), 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped - 3 tbsp for meatballs, reserve the remainder for later, 1 bunch scallions, chopped - 3 tbsp for meatballs, reserve the remainder, 1 can full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk (13.5oz), 1/8 cup 6 tbsp soy sauce - check labels if gluten-intolerant. This is going to be a staple in our house…I baked them because I made a triple recipe, and they were still very moist. I guess it depends how big your limes are/how much juice you get from them. I can’t wait to see what you whip up! I am so happy you enjoyed them and made a great meal! Calories: 650Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 32gCholesterol: 134mgSodium: 3201mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 42g Chef's Notes:- I serve this with coconut rice. Nutrition information calculated by a third-party company as a courtesy. This recipe was BURSTING with flavor! I hope to be back next year. Looks like your cooking skills are improving! I just made these and they were soo good!! Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat . rice vinegar"],"recipeInstructions":[{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Combine all the ingredients in a small sauce pot over medium heat and whisk until mixture is smooth. Hope that helps and let me know how they come out next time! Thai Turkey Meatballs with Peanut Dipping Sauce - Ari's Menu Please read my, We celebrated my mom’s birthday a few nights ago and I immediately knew I wanted to make her these meatballs (with my, Ground turkey (I prefer a 85/15 fat version), If you make one of my recipes, snap a photo and tag it @erinliveswhole on, freebie! Brown in batches and continue cooking, covered, for an additional 20 minutes. It is intended as a guideline only. These meatballs look delish! We served the meatballs over rice noodles! Category: Dinner 1 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger, about an inch piece If you don’t have coconut milk, or you have an allergy (or you just don’t like it), you can omit the coconut milk and thin the sauce with a little water instead. Peanut Sauce: Heat a small saucepan on medium and melt the peanut butter. Sauce Hi Steph! I gotta try that next time!! Depending on how much ginger you like, I would do anywhere between 1/2 and 3/4 tsp. One last thing, if you want to learn how to make the curly scallions in the photo, pop over to Instagram and watch me make them. These simple meatballs are made gluten-free, paleo, and are ready in less than 30 minutes. So happy you liked them! So about 4-6 depending on serving size. . And so easy to make! 1 pound ground turkey Hi Paityn, thank you so much for your kind words!! I am so glad that you liked them – thank you for leaving this comment! oh I love you!!! Thai green curry paste Even my super picky husband went back for seconds. Have a delicious day . Add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, lime juice and siracha, stir with a spoon to combine and heat through … sambal oelek All of the different coconut curries with creamy sauce and tons of fresh vegetables, and then delicious rice to soak up all of the juice just gives me the feels and is making me crave Thai food right now.