My dear friend Lori Rice of Fake Food Free is just that kind of thoughtful friend! 1.25 oz. 1-877-246-2423 I’ve never tried growing it so if we ever get warm enough I will try it. What a delicious cocktail! Thank you so much Julie! By using the site, you agree to our. ( Log Out /  We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Call Us Toll-Free I hope you all have a great weekend! You’ve got a winner here. The result is a spirit with earthy, woodsy aromas, fresh herbs flavors and a bright citrus-y backbone. Since I was unfamiliar with this particular brand of gin, I was very excited to hold a little tasting for myself in order to get to know these gins in their purest form–just a little sip in a glass, without ice. Inspired by the coastal forests on northern California’s Mount Tam, this gin calls on a blend of local botanicals, including Douglas fir, sage and bay laurel foraged in part by distiller Lance Winters. It’s a tough life…having to day-drink to get photos! It’s really, really great when you have thoughtful friends who know you well enough to buy you gifts of gin. WE have the hardest time growing sage. 0.50 oz. To make clarified lemon juice* add a 2 drops of Pectinex Ultra SP-L to 250 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice in a round container. Hello and thank you for visiting my blog, Salty Sweet Life! Aromatherapy. These cookies do not store any personal information. I was actually quite stunned at how amazing it was and immediately wanted to share it with you! To make acacia honey and apricot syrup* heat 250ml acacia honey and 10 sliced, dried apricots in a saucepan until the honey becomes thin and runny, then stir in 250ml water. I always look forward to it! It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Chill a coupe or Martini glass with ice and place to one side. Add the gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white and add ice to the level above the liquid. TWIN PEAKS. Thank you so much Cydnee! It wasn’t until the Husband decided to make the Apollo Cocktail from Mr. Boston Official Cocktail Guide, that I discovered exactly how to showcase the earthy and evergreen notes of the Terroir. Ha! 50ml Salcombe Gin Voyager Series ‘Phantom’ developed with chef Château Climens and finished in French oak casks, Sliced apricot to garnish (if not in season, you can use a flamed orange peel). You are so awesome! I love it because the flavors in gin so easily combine with fresh herbs and I love cocktails that taste like they’re fresh from the garden. My name is Tracey and nothing makes me happier than cooking for my friends and family. Created by our team of mixologists to showcase ‘Phantom’, our cask finished gin developed in collaboration with Château Climens and inspired by their unique terroir. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. 503-595-0144. Ingredients: . Gorgeous cocktail photos that have me longing to day-drink, with you I’ve been slowly warming up to gin, embracing it as a cocktail ‘ingredient’ rather than a star. LiDestri Pink Limoncello . 4 mint leaves, muddled . Remove from the heat, rest in the fridge for 2 hours and strain before using. This is what I was making when we talked yesterday–so delicious! ( Log Out /  fresh watermelon purée . Source: Mr. Boston Official Cocktail Guide, cocktail created by Moses Laboy. Thank you very much for joining in the celebration of #purebloglove, we enjoy having you each week.