This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. With National Margarita Day this month, Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, and Taco Tuesday every week, this collection of taco recipes and tequila based cocktails will help you celebrate throughout the year. Savita's Notes: Strawberry Salsa: For salsa, in medium bowl, add small diced 1 pint strawberries, 1/2 red onion, 1 medium tomato, 1 jalapeno. Fig Margarita | Muy Bueno Cookbook; Make your own fig margarita with this fruit infused tequila recipe! Remove from marinade, pat dry and season with salt and pepper. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. I can’t wait to try this! So today, instead of fish tacos, I’ve got a delicious Tequila Chicken Taco recipe. In a large slow cooker, place chicken breasts in bottom. Total Time 6 hours 15 minutes. Anything with tequila gets my attention! Preheat oil in a large skillet over high heat until nearly smoking. Does the tequila reduce so kids can enjoy as well? I’ve said it before…but I love my Ninja . Pin Print. Add chicken and marinate in the fridge at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour. I think I could eat ANYTHING that has jalapeño cream sauce on it! 4th of July Cocktail | Recipes | Delicious | Festive | Celebrate | Independence Day | Higher Level Living Blog, Cinco de Mayo | Delicious Tequila Cocktails | Recipes | Drinks | Wellness, Six Skinny Summer Cocktails | Memorial Day | Recipes | Cool Tasty Drinks | Low Calorie Cocktails | Refreshing, Vegan Taco Pizza (gluten free) - This homemade taco pizza is an easy healthy recipe. Here’s the best part…the chicken is made in the slow cooker and simmers away all day long. Thanks for sharing. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. It always worked with the kids, right? You just put the ingredients in, walk away, and return later to find an amazing flavorful meal! All of these look absolutely AMAZING! Tacos and tequila – which one do you prefer? You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 80 Delicious Apple Recipes to Try Right Now, 40 Family Dinner Ideas For Any Day of the Week, Warm Up With These 45 Hearty Chili Recipes, 51 Best Ways to Have Meatballs for Dinner, 30+ Easy Salmon Recipes to Make for Dinner. Mainly because I love the sauce and fixins they put on it! And we all know, mingling is a good thing! And tequila might be my spirit animal. What a great list! I love the jalapeno cream. So much yum! You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Hi friends! In a large baking dish, whisk together tequila, lime juice, garlic, and chopped jalapeño and season with salt and pepper. After traveling the world, we have discovered the Mexican kitchen on a whole new level. These are all so perfect for Cinco de Mayo this year – Thanks Becky! Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. In blender, puree margarita, garlic, shallot, jalapeño and cilantro until smooth. Love the tequila spike , A shot for the chicken and a shot for me , Tequila chicken tacos, you just nailed it today, Aimee! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. We’re in the never-ending move right now, but I’m so incredibly ready to get back into planning legit meals. In a mixing bowl, whisk together tequila, olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, lime zest, salt, pepper, ground … Those look perfect for Cinco de Mayo! Home Recipe List Main Dish Slow Cooker Tequila Chicken Tacos Recipe. This post may contain affiliate links. Are you looking for an indulgent drink over Christmas that helps you to stay healthy? Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos | The Cookie Rookie; Oven baked spicy chicken tacos are perfect for a weeknight dinner! Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili: no time for prep, this easy chili recipe is a huge hit! Whisk until fully blended. For the alcohol, I used Sauza Silver tequila … Ole!!!! I hope you settle in soon . Preparation. Lobster Tacos | Muy Bueno Cookbook; Lobster tacos are packed with flavor and topped with grilled avocado, salsa, cabbage, and a creamy Mexican chipotle sauce! Lol. https://betterbegrilled.com/recipes/tequila-hot-pepper-steak-tacos Margarita Ice Cream Floats | The Cookie Rookie; Margarita ice cream floats are a cocktail lover’s dream! Originally there were a few more step-by-step photos of the marinade, but then I accidentally deleted those along with a WHOLE other recipe for a totally separate post. Season beef while oil is heating, and place in skillet to sear 2-3 minutes on each side, or until well browned. I am either a shredded chicken type, or a plain old cannot-even-really-be-considered-Mexican, ground beef and packet of taco … You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Chipotle Shrimp Tacos | Nutmeg Nanny; Chipotle shrimp tacos are the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. The Cookie Rookie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites at no cost to you. I really appreciated to you on this. I seem to have developed a second job cooking and freezing for the child who’s away at college , You can definitely freeze the chicken. If desired, rub rims of 4 glasses with a lime slice and dip in salt and lime zest to coat. Tequila-Lime Chicken Is A Fiesta For Your Taste Buds. Aimee, I just found this recipe on Pinterest (suggested to me by Pinterest and it sounds so yummy! 45 Inspiring Bedroom Makeover Ideas to Try Now, 17 Safe Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving This Year, Starbucks' Holiday 2020 Tumblers Have Arrived, 60+ Super Easy and Cheap Weeknight Dinners. Even the night before would be fine! Hi, I’m Becky Hardin. In a nonreactive bowl, combine 1/3 cup of the tequila, the soy sauce, the zest and juice of 1 lime, the cumin, and freshly cracked black pepper. Lindsay Funston is a food editor who has more than 10 years experience tasting everything from pickles to bloody marys, writing about food trends, and creating easy recipes. Lindsay Funston is a food editor who has more than 10 years experience tasting everything from pickles to bloody marys, writing about food trends, and creating easy recipes. Thanks Jenn! What a time saver! Grill on medium-high to desired doneness, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Usually I just do basic shrimp tacos, but I can totally get behind these flavorful chicken ones. I love your make ahead tips, those are so helpful for me since I work two jobs – definitely got to plan ahead! While the chicken's marinating, prep the fixings: purple cabbage, Cotija, and avocado — or really anything you want. Easy Crock Pot Ribs Recipe (BEST Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs), Stovetop Burgers – How to Cook Burgers on the Stove, Baked Chicken Wings Recipe (BEST Seasoning! Mix well and set aside for 15-20 … Could you suggest a substitute for the tequila? I don’t cook with alcohol, but these do sound delicious. Cook chicken until golden and no longer pink inside, about 8 minutes per side. These are fantastic. . Serve in tortillas with avocado, cabbage, sliced jalapeño, and cotija, and squeeze with lime. It will give the flavors time to mingle! After one bite, I may have told my husband “I’m a genius”. Place in middle of tortilla. Today’s recipe for Tequila Chicken Tacos was originally published on Shugary Sweets on April 30, 2015 and has been republished in August 2018. See my disclosure policy for more info**. Go ahead and check more information at https://craftbuds.com/crockpot-chicken-tacos-with-peach-pineapple-salsa/. Here are a mix of tasty taco recipes for #tacotuesday or #tacoeveryday and some delicious tequila cocktails with a side of skinny margaritas. I used my pico de gallo recipe to add some fresh toppings to these tacos! You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. to help give you the best experience we can. Why separate these two obvious soul mates? Easy, slow cooker Tequila Chicken Tacos with a fresh pico de gallo and jalapeno cream topping! In a large baking dish, whisk together tequila, lime juice, garlic, and chopped jalapeño and season with salt and pepper. Tequila Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos | The Cookie Rookie; This recipe for tequila lime sheet pan chicken nachos is an easy sheet pan recipe that’s delicious and perfect for any occasion! Hi friends! Add chicken and marinate in the fridge at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour. So glad you found me . You can use chicken broth…or even water. Oh I love Mexican food, these look fantastic Aimee! In a large baking dish, whisk together tequila, lime juice, garlic, and chopped jalapeño and season with salt and pepper. Privacy Policy. Prep Time 15 minutes. Nov 14, 2019 - Fun fact - Cinco de Mayo is one of my favorite holidays. Let rest, then slice. Get our newest recipes in your inbox PLUS our 7 day cooking guide. jalapeños: 1 finely chopped and 1 sliced, divided, GET YOURS NOW! We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Fun fact - Cinco de Mayo is one of my favorite holidays. As such, I did use just lime juice for the marinade rather than lemon. Easy Recipes anyone can make, that everyone will love! I really need to get my ego in check, or I’ll be in charge of dinner until the end of time! Ever since these Chicken Tacos became the most popular recipe on The Cookie Rookie, we figured out you guys LOVE tacos and we need to give you more and more! These look amazing! These tacos sound delicious! I hope. However, I only recommend products I love! Add chicken and marinate in the fridge at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour. I love making tacos using my slow cooker and am always looking for new flavor combos so this sounds great! Facebook | Twitter |  Pinterest | instagram. Grab a cup of coffee (or beverage of your choice) and stay with me awhile. They’re light, refreshing, and perfect for summertime! Let’s cook! Affiliate Disclosure:**There may be affiliate links in this post! But this combo is truly my favorite. https://www.delish.com/.../a46597/tequila-lime-chicken-tacos-recipe We may earn commission from the links on this page. Tacos and tequila recipes bring Taco Tuesday and Tequila Thursday together. **This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. These 11 healthy holiday Christmas Drinks will inspire you! Get My Copy. And tequila might be my spirit animal. Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets!