We may possibly get compensation from providers based on visitors' interactions with our site. You can now join the beta waitlist for Facebook’s Horizon VR pla... Pokémon Go Fest 2020 to be a global virtual event, Roku starts rolling out support for Apple’s Airplay 2 and HomeKit, Apple quietly launches new Apple Watch Solo Loop and Sport Bands. This is the reliability of these people to do business with and this is the company who owns their affairs like this. I have been with Telus for several years and their customer service has gone down hill drastically! + BUT they didnot RESTORE any of CUT OFF telus services ? Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit is the real-life Micro Machines game I... How to watch Apple’s ‘One more thing’ ARM Mac keynot... Streaming in Canada on Amazon Prime Video, Crave and Netflix [November... Here’s how to set up iOS 14’s Back Tap feature on your iPhone, How to watch the 2020 U.S. presidential election in Canada. Viewer Experience podcast Ep. They are predators and prey on the older generation. Spent 45 min on phone which then died. While I was waiting for my phone I called customer service, this time it took me approximate literally 3 hours and I was told that I was scammed. Is there anything we can help you with?? How do I know I can trust these reviews about Telus? + some of my neighbors as WELL! Using a download accelerator hardly makes Telus a good choice. I try with Facebook and on my account and they ask for your contact information and never call back. know by clicking the button below. I am set up on automatic payment from my credit card. This plan comes with download speeds of up to 15 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 1 Mbps. It is ridiculous. location? Review #1886364 is a subjective opinion of poster. I try to put the line on hold for a few months because I have to leave the country, but they will charge me $35? Telus is a household name across Canada considering they are one of the telecommunication giants at work right now. location? We are not using any fancy or automated comparison tool to find and compare for example the internet providers in Calgary or determining the best internet providers in Edmonton. and unlimited data $15/mo. Worst customer service I have EVER experienced. Cannot get through to get an account number from Telus to pay my celluar Bill, Illegally use of private information and illegal home recording. See which high speed Internet plans are available in your area. SyrupCast 221: Pixel 4a, Samsung Note 20 series, Galaxy Buds Live and ... SyrupCast 220: WWDC 2020, iOS 14, iPadOS 14, watchOS 7 and macOS Big Sur, Viewer Experience podcast Ep. TELUS Internet plans gives you price guarantee during your 2 year term Sign up for Gigabit Internet with unlimited home internet data on a 2 year term for $99/mo. However, customers can add unlimited to any plan for $15 per month if they aren’t on a term. Being on hold for more than an hour is unacceptable, this is bad service and no consideration to paying customers. It is not calming. Dont forget the Deep Packet Inspection so they (Shaw) can implement throttling... Patman, I will agree with you and the OP on service speed and caps, etc. telus CUT OFF their internet connection on 2020-04-26 REMOTELY and WITHOUT any NOTICE! Update 08/06/19 at 7:32pm: Adjusted the headline to more clearly reflect how the unlimited internet works. Telus Communications was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 25, 2008 and since then this brand received 378 reviews. At the same time I set up my internet through them which they insisted I pay another huge deposit for. Take Altima for example, they offer a similar plan which comes with 30 Mbps download speeds, 3.5 Mbps upload speeds and unlimited for $34.99 per month. It’s worth noting that Telus includes the unlimited option on internet plans for free on a two-year term. Review #2248741 is a subjective opinion of poster. Unsubscribe at any time. Hi1I have been getting calls from 888-811-**** several times and nobody speaks and just hangs up, what is this happening and its happening for many days.Could you please see why I am getting this call on a daily basis and... Good day... your bill is inflated because telus is paying dividends on your-s + our-s behalf..july 30, 2020 dividend of 0.29125 $ canadian per share (1.3 billion shares) contact 180******** ir@***.com chief legal andrea-wood stock t-23.16 1604****044 c/o 510 west georgia street near vancouver - LAND TRANSFER - First Nation(s) LAND Owners {telus FAILED TO RESTORE SERVICE} (Collateral car plate GP8 66E + EF1 66K-V171436 / + box6767 [v6b4l6] + Box 1062 + Box 13101 stn terminal [v6b5x9]) Attn: telus please NOTE that collateral MUST BE SURRENDERED ON DEMAND Thank you (c) 2008-**** TM for my part ONLY All Rights Explicitly Reserved Worldwide by: /s/ creditors in commerce north america WITHOUT RECOURSE Sorry for ERRORS Have a nice long weekend Date: 2020-07-31 Time: 1330:42. They need to work on their customer service platforms or hire more people that can take calls because no one should be on hold for 3 hours to get through to an agent. Fido offering 2GB bonus data on all data, talk and text plans for a li... Telus launches new unit to support agriculture industry with connected... Bell tops ranks as fastest mobile network in Canada: PCMag. Bell’s work from home plans extend tentatively to November and b... Telus keeps part of its workforce home until at least 2021. Worst customer service I have EVER experienced. Our business is an excellent customer and they could not would not help over the phone with Roaming charges against a phone that wasn't roaming.I tried to explain but they refused to listen until I told them my account number which surprise surprise I did not memorize. I suppose this debate could go on for ever, and depending on your needs it can change, i have just had too many problems with telus and their tech support at the time was not very helpful or knowlegable. I live outside of cell service and my son was home alone with no land line. Telus is by far THE WORST internet provider in Vancouver. Granted my contract has ended but should they at least call me first to continue since my whole family and friends is with them too? Mophie’s ‘Juice Pack Connect’ clips on to the back o... HomePod mini Review: Big sound in a small package, PlayStation 5 Review: Undeniably next-gen, OnePlus Nord N10 5G Review: Not the Nord I’m looking for. I told her I have a cell phone (actually a flip phone) that I only use for emergencies. The headquarters of Telus can be found at 555 Robson St Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 3K9 Canada. There is not enough information available to create the chart. and Alberta. When I asked them why I didn't get a warning about being cut off they told me "we expect customers to be aware of their balance" - I asked him directly about their policy on this and he would not give me a straight answer. copyright (c) 2008-**** TM All Rights Explicitly Reserved Worldwide WITHOUT RECOURSE by: /s/ creditors in commerce north america Sorry for errors Date: 2020-07-19 Time: 1553:26, telus e-mail ir@***m All rights explicitly reserved worldwide WITHOUT RECOURSE (c) 2008-**** TM 2020-04-23 0148:22. Check our FAQ. The algorithm is subject to change in future. HP Omen 15 (2020) Review: Improved formula make it a gaming laptop wor... Apple’s iPad (2020) is the tablet most people should buy, Lenovo Duet Review: Great Chromebook, but not the perfect computer. This company has a monopoly, billions of dollars, and many staff and they can't even send out warnings during covid? Is this representative of your overall marketing strategy? Telus Cell Phone Reviews. you are BLOCKING my comments? The street nor sidewalk is your property. or moderators? same like you...pissedconsumer team? But hey, feel free to call back. Trying to contact them by telephone is impossible. At Gonevoip.ca we find the best internet plans available in Alberta right at our fingertips; we work with most of the Internet Providers in Alberta. And it is by far the worst telecommunications company in Canada.Waiting on the phone for over an hour is normal for this company.The equipment they installed in my place consistently fails.