Wi-Fi Router - 802.11n, Dual Band (Backwards compatible with 802.11b/g) Compatible with Time Warner Cable, Spectrum, and more! This device meets all the other requirements specified in Part 15E, Section 15.407 of the FCC Rules. Cost-effective, efficient, and secure, the TC8715D enables users to maximize the potential of their existing resources, while benefiting from next generation high-bandwidth services.Frequency range: DOCSIS and EuroDOCSIS 108 to 1002 MHz Internet download speeds up to 343 Mbps and upload speeds up to 131 Mbps based on your Cable provider service. I have read lots of articles and threads about extending your wifi range using an old router and confusion rules, most because people are going into detail about other routers. Others IP addresses used by the router brand Technicolor. LAN Hi admin Logout Change Username/Password On Internet Status: Connected 6 computers connected On Wireless Status: Active 4 computers connected Off MoCA Status: Inactive 0 computers connected Custom Custom Security Firewall is set to Custom Gateway At a Glance Connection Status WAN Network Local IP Network Wi-Fi MoCA Firewall IPv4 … Spectrum WiFi keeps dropping, technicolor tc8715d. 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.138 10.1.1.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.254 192.168.10.1 192.168.87.1. 4 port Gigabit Wired Router. Details. I want to use my Hub One as primary router and connect old Technicolor as secondary router, wirelessly. Heres the log after recent reboot. For operation within 5.15 ~ 5.25GHz frequency range, it is restricted to indoor environment. Purchased new Technicolor TC8715D gateway and now can't get internet signal The new combo modem/router came from Time Warner. The customer service rep who helped me set up put it in "bridge mode" (apparently usually reserved for people connecting an external router) and it wouldn't allow my other wifi devices to connect - smart TV, smartphone, streaming media players, etc. Just started maybe a week ago.. Router Ip address . To login with the modem Technicolor TC8715D you will need to use the following default username and password: admin/password. Others IP addresses used by the router brand Technicolor. Router Ip address. Constant WiFi drop and lag spikes in games..nktging on my end has been changed or moved. none … Internet Download Speeds Up To 343 Mbps & 4-Port Gigabit Gateway Router The TC8715D Wireless Cable Modem Router is Compatible with Spectrum & Time Warner. Router Screenshots for the Technicolor TC8715D.