Very consistent dropout every 24 hours, but iiNet support don’t see this is an issue ! I have disconnected all my telephony & internet from iiNet and their Technicolor TG789 modem is sitting on a chair near my front door, waiting for them to pick it up... Read more, I have an ADSL2 MODEM HOOKED UP THROUGH MMY Lannddline phone Curtiss of Telstra as the NBN has not yet arrived over my side of town.Tremendous piece of equipment working through my Smart TV, my telstraTV Box and my new Apple PRO 12/09inches and 64 GBs to start off with. The most common seem to be the TM1602, but here’s a longer list of the notorious PUMA 6 modems. Netgear has confirmed that they’ve written a patch for their modem hardware, but it’s up to the cable company to deploy it. - Tal. It wasn't helpful in the slightest. There are always steps that you can take to improve Wi-Fi performance. Here we have compiled a list of the top technicolor c2100t. Reserved DHCP only seems to work if you first allow DHCP to issue an address then reserve only that issued address against the MAC address. To close the hole Spectrum would only need to turn off a diagnostic tool that their techs never use, but they’ve decided not to deploy even ready-to-go patches from manufacturers that would fix the problem. This should help with tweaking your Wi-Fi for best performance. Set up was simple and quick, including getting my landline connected and working. PUMA modems have been plagued by reliability issues, so we don’t recommend them. Perhaps bad policy should be reviewed? Then their customer service was difficult in refusing to start me on a promotion advertised on their website quoting invoice issued cant be changed and they are not backdating start date to today. I was assured that its WiFi range would be a lot better than the NetGear's. Im writing this review using my phone data even though Im sitting right next to the piece of scrap, the only way youll get a fairly solid internet connection is by cable. They simply do not like their IP subnet to be changed (often totally locking you out and not ans... Read more, Sounds like what you're looking to achieve is more advanced that what our hardware is designed for, Manovert. Wifi range is the worst I've gotten out of a modern router. Many users on sites like DSLreports and Reddit report that they’ve been able to convince Spectrum’s support staff to provision full-speed access with DOCSIS 3.1 modems that aren’t on the list. I would totally ditch this modem and install an SPA voip device on my home office network but there are some SPA settings that I need information on and when I tried, nobody at iinet could or would assist so I gave up. https://help.iinet.net.au/improving-wifi-signal If Spectrum is only providing you with a E31 — N — 2V1 instead of a E31 — T — 2V1 (the initial indicates manufacturer), you might have some luck getting less jitter or lower latency with this Motorola modem, without technically giving up Spectrum-approved status. We'll then gladly step in and lend a hand. There’s got to be a pretty specific reason to make it worth shelling out $100 or even $300 for a top-of-the-line modem. Looks like there is a 24 hours timer with the modem or the NBN connection, just dont know which one !! A MAC address is unique. This matter is finally at an end. Wat zijn jouw ervaringen met dit Ziggo-modem? Not to mention WiFi connectionHad the odd difficulty but Telstra technition has been suburb and only needed to come once to correct a fault which was in my phone and not the modem2Opened up a new world of entertainmentAny drop outs I am now able to correct myself by rebooting the system. Booting up itself takes about 5 minutes, so you better not be in a hurry! The 2 ports on your CGM4141 is essentially a switch on your personal, private, in-home network. Hi mo, while there can be a number of possible factors that affect the performance of WiFi within a local household, these are things we can certainly help with testing to determine a cause and resolv... ing. It’s only capable of using 16 channels of downstream data, so it won’t work on Spectrum’s 400 mbps “Ultra” tier, but it doesn’t have any latency or packet-loss issues like some cable-company-provided modems do. This modem supports the new DOCSIS 3.1 protocol on 32 channels, so it will be able to work at even faster speeds if Spectrum chooses to beef up their network infrastructure. iiNet had its opportunity to rectify its failings. You're always welcome to reply here with a reference or invoice number and we'll arrange to locate your account so that our team can give you a call to assist further. Thanks Bernie! So it is beyond me as to why customers are forced to buy a new modem. Shameful of iiNet to even provide such garbage. Concerning to hear that the supplied hardware has let you down there. Unlike a proper router where you have all the advance settings, this doesn't.