Bake for 3-5 minutes, until shredded cheese melted and cheese sauce is bubbly. ®/™©2020 Yummly. lol So delicious. Your email address will not be published. You can serve Ultimate Totchos so many different ways, from an easy weeknight dinner to a party snack and pretty much every topping you can think of. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Thawed tater tots will bake in about 15-20 minutes, cutting the cooking time in half. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This rich, flavorful Gorgonzola cheese sauce proves to be a lovely counterpoint to the trashy cafeteria staple. Yield: 8 servings, Amount per serving: 428 calories, Calories: 428g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 14g, Fat: 28g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 49mg, Sodium: 899mg, Potassium: 518mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 457g, Vitamin C: 11g, Calcium: 60g, Iron: 2g. My belated observance of  National Tater Tot Day was inspired by a recipe I’d seen nearly 20 years ago in “The Frugal Gourmet Cooks Italian”. How did I miss out on this glorious celebration of the tot? I’m sorry… I keep a bag in the freezer for those times when I really need a pat on the back from The Boy and want to be appreciated for being ‘that mom’. 265 calories; protein 8.6g 17% DV; carbohydrates 15.8g 5% DV; fat 20.1g 31% DV; cholesterol 49.8mg 17% DV; sodium 495.3mg 20% DV. No changes. Step 2. Transfer potatoes to a 9x13-inch baking dish. Totally pinning! So as I was saying no one really noticed the bacon so Id suggest doubling the bacon and the other thing I would suggest is making double the cheese sauce as I found the sauce soooo good but didn't seem like enough to me I think id it really saucy. We really liked it. Show me what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @DinnerthenDessert or hashtag it at #dinnerthendessert. I’m going to the supermarket now and buying the gorgonzola and taters. omg so good but add more cheese it so much better :), Congrats! Amount is based on available nutrient data. YUM YUM YUM!!! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Use leftover shredded chicken instead of ground beef, mixing Taco Seasoning with 1/2 cup water and warming chicken in sauce until reduced and thickened. Whisk in milk and 2 tablespoons sour cream; stir until smooth and thick, about 5 minutes. Info. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. This Homemade Nacho Cheese is so easy and delicious, you won’t ever swap in a can of cheese sauce again. I did add more bacon. This recipe is TATER TOTS living their BEST LIFE! Thanks for sharing.:). Make sure the tater tots are good and crispy before the sauce is added. 257 calories; protein 7.9g 16% DV; carbohydrates 22.5g 7% DV; fat 17g 26% DV; cholesterol 28.4mg 10% DV; sodium 489mg 20% DV. That little nugget of starchy, greasy, salty goodness that made me buy school lunches when everything else on the tray looked and tasted like crap? the perfect friday night dinner especially for teens and kiddos. You saved Loaded Tater Tots® to your. I will make this again. Top traditional Nacho-Totchos with Fresh Salsa, Pico De Gallo, or Guacamole. I’m truly obsessed. Read my disclosure policy. Air-fried tots are paired with a spicy, deluxe cheese sauce. Congrats! I am a trained Private Chef of almost 10 years. Creative ways to enjoy your favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. “You are the BEST MOM EVER because you got me Klondike Bars! Meanwhile, combine the half-and-half, 1 cup of the cheese, and the cornstarch in a small saucepan. I KNOW we have tens of thousands of pounds of potatoes lying around the farm every year.