Get in my belly, now ! Granted I haven’t had one in 10+ years, but man I can still imagine how it tastes like it was yesterday. If you purchase an item from the link on Tried an Tasty, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. If you purchase an item from the link on Tried an Tasty, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Copyright © 2019 Tried and Tasty, LLC - All rights reserved. Add tofu and seasonings: onion powder, ground ginger, garlic powder, black pepper and salt. Genius right? Share the recipe. Totes. Solution? Want to feature one of my recipes on your website? I'm flattered! HOMEMADE ramen! So yum! Thank you for your support! Also have I mentioned how much I’m in love with tofu? Home » Dinner » Simple Homemade Vegetarian Ramen. I include these links to help you find either specific {or my favorite} products that are used in my recipes. Plus this recipe is absolutely divine. Because HELLO GORGEOUS! I must admit, I am a sucker for those cheap ramen packages. This is 100% natural and 100% delicious. Tried and Tasty, LLC only allows one photo with a direct link back to TriedandTasty.com to be used when featuring a recipe from its website. Make it from scratch and you get to control what you're eating. So delicious. You’ll be surprised how easy it is to throw together this flavorful, Japanese-inspired soup. Load up a bowl of noodles with veggies and broth for a delicious, plant-based meal. I had so much fun shooting this. My mission? This website contains affiliate links. It’s tasty, versatile, easy to make, and furthermore inexpensive. Plus this recipe is absolutely divine. "10 Superfoods for Breakfast". I include these links to help you find either specific {or my favorite} products that are used in my recipes. Required fields are marked *. However, they are terrible for you. Best of all I had enough to share with another family AND save some for myself (which was convenient considering I had a little tummy bug the day after I made it). Not to mention the amount of sodium in there. I had so much fun shooting this. Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive my FREE eBook! I'm so excited to share this post with you! That’s where I come in. I’m so excited to share this post with you! *This post may contain affiliate links. Horrible. Of course if you aren’t vegetarian or don’t like tofu you don’t have to use it in the recipe you can easily omit or add chicken instead. Make it, love it, and then tell me about it! Your email address will not be published. You may write a brief description in your own words, but you may not copy any of the steps from the recipes. Your email address will not be published. I must admit, I am a sucker for those cheap ramen packages. Ramen is a pretty popular meal all around the world and for good reason. What? Add Chinese noodles; cook until tender (about 6-8 minutes). If you have any questions concerning this content & photo sharing policy, you may. If you’re in love with ramen, you’re not alone. Granted I haven't had one in 10+ years, but man I can still imagine how it tastes like it was yesterday. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes. Who says that? You guys! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Enjoy! Saute for 3-5 minutes on medium heat until tender. Married my high school love, have 2 kiddos, love national parks + running. Either way I hope you’ll give this a try. Add broth and water; bring to a boil. You probably can’t even pronounce half of the crap. So delicious! This girl. You may not use more than one photo or use a post in its entirety without direct written consent from Tried and Tasty, LLC. It’s the perfect quick vegan weeknight dinner and ready in around 30 minutes – you can’t beat that! Please Do not crop, edit or remove or add any watermarks to the photos. We started buying it maybe a month or two ago and had only had it in stir fry. This vegan ramen is heaven in a bowl. Because HELLO GORGEOUS! You guys! Tofu! For some reason those and cup of noodles are just so delicious to me. I wanted to make this vegetarian, but wanted to amp up the protein. For some reason those and cup of noodles are just so delicious to me. Each post on TriedandTasty.com is copyright protected. This Simple Homemade Vegetarian Ramen is so wholesome, filling, and fresh! Thank you for your support! Have you seen the ingredient list on those things? I always have a few packs of dry ramen noodles in my pantry for emergency lazy meals like this one. Search for: I'm a girl who transformed my family's health by eating more plants. Using fresh ingredients like onion, ginger, chives make this next level. Freshly made, quick and easy vegetarian ramen is packed with fresh vegetables, noodles, and authentic flavours, and it's ready in just 15 minutes. This vegetarian ramen recipe is tasty and and pretty too! Soft ramen noodles, drowned in a fragrant, savory broth filled with tasty, garlic-infused vegetables. Add minced onion, garlic, and ginger. You get to control what you put in this – but the best part?