If you're looking for other delicious pasta recipes, why not also try my Creamy Shrimp Penne Pasta With Red Pepper Sauce and my Cheesy Ground Beef Pasta! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Get the full recipe & instructions here. This Meat Lasagna is the easiest lasagna recipe you'll ever make! Get the full recipe & instructions here. Frozen lasagna will maintain its best quality for 2-3 months. Save 1/2 cup of water. It's time to open your mind to some serious possibilities, because this mouthwatering recipe is all of the above! Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2019 Grandbaby Cakes | Privacy Policy. cans tomato sauce 1/3 c. sour cream (lowfat is good) 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded 1 pkg. Add in the spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, salt, spices and pasta water. Serve up a big slice with a fresh side salad for a super satisfying weeknight meal. His favorite food is no secret: zesty, saucy lasagna. I will definitely be making this for dinner this week! Remember, these noodles will be cooked twice and overcooking them will only make for a chewy, mushy mess. Getting up to mischief and constantly eating — these are the two trademarks of one of America's most famous cartoon cats: Garfield! Lasagna typically has four layers of noodles, which usually fit pretty nicely in a lasagna pan. No fork, no knife, no problem! About 5-7 minutes. For a thicker ricotta line a colander with a clean cloth and pour ricotta into it. It is a delicious rich well flavoured dish, great for the family. This classic lasagne These hand-held lasagna subs work great as an appetizer, finger food, party snack, or even an afternoon indulgence while sprawled out on the couch. Home > Recipes > Meat Dishes > Tangy Beef or "Poor Man's Lasagna" TANGY BEEF OR "POOR MAN'S LASAGNA" 1 lb. I love how you put a goat cheese spin on this! But if you start to get tired of always having the same dishes (no matter how delicious they are), then you'll love this easy recipe. Filed Under: Christmas, Dinner, holidays, New Year's, Pasta, Savory, Super Bowl and Game Day Party | 7 Comments. © Media Partisans GmbH. This Meat Lasagna is the easiest lasagna recipe you'll ever make! Instead, oil a baking sheet and lay each noodle flat on top. Be sure you put a little sauce down in the pan first so that first layer of pasta does not stick to the pan. https://www.scrumdiddlyumptious.com/7-crazy-lasagna-recipes Your email address will not be published. This hearty Classic Lasagna recipe features layers of meaty red sauce, rich goat cheese ricotta filling and melty mozzarella cheese which creates the ultimate recipe done right! I’d highly suggest choosing the oven to reheat the lasagna rather than the microwave. The added mozzarella cheese gives us the necessary melty goodness that we associate with any luscious lasagna. I find that a 5-6 minute boil will do the trick! Skirt Steak Marinade with Chimichurri Recipe, Southern Peach Cobbler Recipe (How to Make Peach Cobbler), The ULTIMATE Lemon Pound Cake Recipe (With Video! Remove from the oven and let lasagna cool and rest for 15-20 minutes then sprinkle with parsley and serve. This is where I give you a little more freedom. A hearty homemade lasagna packed with ground beef and ricotta cheese. Spray the side of the foil facing the lasagna with cooking spray to avoid sticking. You love lasagna, but when it comes to preparing it yourself, does the workload always makes you think twice? Take the extra few minutes to properly reheat your leftovers! This Meat Lasagna is the easiest lasagna recipe you'll ever make! This Mexican Lasagna recipe is rich, satisfying, comforting, flavorful, cheesy, saucy and plain scrumptious! If you leave your lasagna uncovered in the oven, it will dry out. If you wander into my kitchen and take a peek into the freezer, you might be a little taken aback. 16 lasagna noodles; 2 pounds ground beef; 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce; 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed; Text Ingredients . Also, follow me at Cookin’ With Mima on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for all of my latest social posts and recipes. This super easy and flavor packed pasta recipe serves an army and reheats so well! Your email address will not be published. new form! But after so many get-togethers, you may have run out of party food ideas, or might even be recycling the same old appetizer recipes. ), here's some ideas: I used a 9x13 pan for this Meat Lasagna. It’s out of control! This lasagna is super hearty, so you might want a lighter side (or not!