Symphony offers the largest range of cooling solutions with unique features & state of the art design combined which are economic, reliable and efficient. Symphony Air Cooler carries a 1 year Warranty. Copyright © var d = new Date(); yr = d.getFullYear(); document.write(yr);, Symphony Limited. Total notification control. Contact customer care: +91 79 6621 1111. All rights reserved. Our constant pursuit towards better cooling has resulted in technologically advanced air coolers. Select Query. Dear sir we have purchase siesta cooler but not cooling air why? We recommend replacing the pads every year by registering a request on our Customer Care Helpline: 07930130111. Before you call our Customer Care, please enter your query/complaint below to see if you can resolve the issue yourself. To avail the Warranty services, please ensure you handover a photocopy of the valid Purchase Bill to the service engineer. Secure messaging for businesses and teams to connect, collaborate and deliver. Nobody contacting to me and I am not able to use it. It doesn't have the cooling effect, it has water leakage, and it is more than a month of purchase. I will never buy any product from here. My number is 9643642435. But again he didn't turned on. I have purchased air cooler in June/2015 cooler number 0511514104879 there no cooling effect. Our home address is 84 aecs layout kundalahalli Bangalore 560037 my mobile number is 9901107957. Symphony Air Cooler Lucknow Service Center Overview Symphony Limited is a Pioneer producer company of the consumer durable water coolers including air coolers, residential coolers, industrial coolers, water heaters. IVR is the mode complaint no interactive over all worst customer service. The information entered in the form will not be stored or available to any other organization or parties other than Symphony Limited. Symphony is the world's #1 air cooling company and has been cooling the world since 1939. I again contact customer care they had given manager of Hyderabad area and his number is 9397692348 and his name is Trimurthy, I tried to call his number but every time I will hear voice that he is out of coverage area. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Before taking the delivery it was informed to the sales team to check its condition, the sales team informed since it is brand new no need to check, The brand new Air Cooler Silver I was not in a working condition when delivered. Cookies help us deliver our services. Occasionally you may need to troubleshoot your air cooler. I want to change my evaporative pads and my motor is not working properly! Just like any other mechanical device air coolers are prone to wear and tear. I need service center bhimavaram west godavari customer care number. The following steps can help you realise better cooling from your Air Cooler: Symphony Air Cooler carries a 1 year Warranty. We recommend replacing the pads every year by registering a request on our Customer Care Helpline: 07930130111. Complaint Number_AG-CO-C17001 You are requested to arrange to send a mechanics for repairing the same. If at all I bought this for summer and from last one month I am not able to use my cooler due to its abnormal behavior please attend as soon as pos. I am facing the problem against the changing the motor of my cooler. Copyright ©  2020 allservicecenters.com. know more. Cooling pads are not covered under warranty. Nobody is taking care of requests. I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful. Application to submit and approve attendances. Write to us at [email protected] Log a Service Call For Customers. What is the Website of Symphony Coolers Pune Service Center http://www.symphonylimited.com is the official website of Symphony Coolers … I tried to contact the number they given in the incident to me 9848417313 but this person is not at all lifting his phone. I purchase it may 2014 after one month it is not working properly fan not moving air not cooling. Thank you. Symphony Cool Care allows customers and retailers to lodge after-sales service requests Symphony Cool Care allows customers to track the status of the service request. Superior customer service is really the gateway to repeat home care consulting business from your customers. All rights reserved. I have purchased Symphony siesta 70 Tm April 2017, but the cooler motor fan is not working 18 June 2017, I have registered many complaints, but till now not get the proper solution, my number is 9359396833 and service engineer number is 9359396833, please tell me the solution. I have been raised complain for my symphony cooler which I bought on 19 April 2016. This symphony Company has been worst experience in my life. Please depute your engineer immediately regards Thippeswamy M. Hello, I have purchased Air cooler 70-i on 9th April 2016 but from next day heavy water flows from back panel. Symphony is the world's #1 air cooling company and has been cooling the world since 1939. All rights reserved. Symphony Cool Care connects Symphony Limited to its customers directly. 18777004775 toll free number is not working and also mobile number 07930130111 is not responding. This is in regard to the Air Cooler purchased on 27th March from the Noida EZone Store. Sir/Madam I request to you please resolute my problem thank you Dr Pren N Ranjan 9122496463.